PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Mall Cop

green73
05-19-2013, 10:00 AM
There was an accident on the nearby highway. She gets upset when people don't respect her authoritah. When she gets physical a woman goes MMA on her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fSwvgXeDh4Y
http://youtu.be/fSwvgXeDh4Y

Uriel999
05-19-2013, 10:06 AM
There was an accident on the nearby highway. She gets upset when people don't respect her authoritah. When she gets physical a woman goes MMA on her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fSwvgXeDh4Y
http://youtu.be/fSwvgXeDh4Y

Okay, that was hilarious! Probably didn't need to go down like that though. Oh and what the hell was the mall cop doing with handcuffs?

Zarn Solen
05-19-2013, 10:07 AM
She wouldn't survive a day as a substitute teacher... not even in a elementary school.

PaulConventionWV
05-19-2013, 10:22 AM
That was very funny. I like how she pulled the handcuffs out after she had her ass whooped.

green73
05-19-2013, 10:36 AM
The woman should have never given up the full mount in order to try that arm bar.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-19-2013, 10:58 AM
that girl could tackle me down anytime :D

Czolgosz
05-19-2013, 11:00 AM
If she were a "real" cop they all would have cowered away w/ tails tucked.

asurfaholic
05-19-2013, 11:00 AM
That video made me lol. Security guard.. She probably couldn't keep her pet fish secure.

fr33
05-19-2013, 11:02 AM
Man that was kind of sad. She isn't qualified for that job and her uniform doesn't fit very well.

PaulConventionWV
05-19-2013, 11:21 AM
If she were a "real" cop they all would have cowered away w/ tails tucked.

Truth. I would like to see someone do this to a real cop. They would be a hero in my book.

Philhelm
05-19-2013, 12:11 PM
That was glorious.

VoluntaryAmerican
05-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Give somebody a funny hat and a badge and watch them act like tyrants...

Although deep down tyranny is in all of us.

satchelmcqueen
05-19-2013, 02:29 PM
loved it

youngbuck
05-19-2013, 06:01 PM
The woman should have never given up the full mount in order to try that arm bar. Seriously, a really bad move to make, hahaha.

green73
05-19-2013, 06:09 PM
Seriously, a really bad move to make, hahaha.

You better really know your jiu jitsu before you try that shit.

BAllen
05-19-2013, 06:11 PM
It's a felony to attack a security officer.

green73
05-19-2013, 06:17 PM

Really? I was one in college. You should have seen the collection of misfits I worked with. They all wanted to become cops. Hardly any could write a coherent sentence without a misspelling. But nice to know in retrospect what a pedestal we were all on.

green73
05-19-2013, 06:18 PM

Also, it was self defense.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Also, it was self defense.

You've been in America long enough to know you can only defend yourself after begging the government for permission!

TaftFan
05-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Excellent.

TaftFan
05-19-2013, 06:23 PM

Really?

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 06:29 PM
That was glorious.

Indeed!

If everyone ignored badges like that, this world would be a much better place. Good for them!

Darguth
05-19-2013, 06:39 PM
I wonder if the mall property was privately owned. If so, I'm not sure why I everyone is so against their employed security officer. If given proxy by the owner to enforce their will for the use of the property, shouldn't that be respected?

It'd be same if someone was on my property and I told them to stop doing something or leave. If they didn't, they'd be trespassing. Not sure how this is much different.

Granted, I think the woman was a bit big for her breeches because someone gave her a uniform and a badge, but that doesn't change property rights.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-19-2013, 06:48 PM
She could probably fight better if the mall would give her a shirt that was not so large that it covered her hands.

Henry Rogue
05-19-2013, 06:52 PM
The difference between Paula Blart and LE is, Paula can't bring down the full weight of immune, tyrannical minions.

PaulConventionWV
05-19-2013, 06:53 PM

Is it a felony to defend yourself from a security officer?

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 06:59 PM
I wonder if the mall property was privately owned. If so, I'm not sure why I everyone is so against their employed security officer. If given proxy by the owner to enforce their will for the use of the property, shouldn't that be respected?

It looked like a public road to me.

In any case, if she wants to play the "private property" card, she doesn't need a cop costume & badge to do that. She just needs a polo shirt with the mall logo on it.

Her costume is designed to make you think she has more authority than just a simple "private property employee." That immediately in my eyes makes her a liar, and because of that I will always be inclined to side with the private citizens over a pseudo-private mall cop.

awake
05-19-2013, 07:03 PM
Power corrupts, infinitesimal power some times corrupts infinitesimal minds absolutely.

Henry Rogue
05-19-2013, 07:05 PM

It'd be same if someone was on my property and I told them to stop doing something or leave. If they didn't, they'd be trespassing. Not sure how this is much different.

Granted, I think the woman was a bit big for her breeches because someone gave her a uniform and a badge, but that doesn't change property rights. I think you have answered your own question with what I placed in bold. People are people with emotions and react naturally. There are people on this forum I have agreed with from time to time, but can't bring myself to + rep them because I find their posts abrasive. Perhaps some feel the same way about me, I don't know. Maybe if she would have approached those people and said "Hey, can you guys please leave, my job depends on it and I got kids to feed." But instead she went with her in your face, authoritah training.

Henry Rogue
05-19-2013, 07:31 PM
After watching the video a second time, I realized at the end of the video no one died. Without the presence of LE no one was tazed, no one was shot, no one was murdered. People broke up the fight. In fact there was a stalemate. Frightening to think of the carnage had LE been there or shown up at the wrong time.

Henry Rogue
05-19-2013, 07:33 PM
By the way Who had the light saber in the video?:)

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Man, that was hard to watch. As a private security officer myself, I wouldn't trust that person to guard a parking lot(which is probably what she was doing). Rule #1 of working any security post is to never, ever, ever, ever ever ever get physical with someone. I have yet to see any private security(PPO excluded) get paid enough that would make getting into hand to hand combat worth it. Not to mention, it is almost always considered assault to be the first one to initiate unwanted contact.

If people are actually on the property and violating the rules, there is a very simple process to resolve the situation: 1. Inform them of the rules. 2. Ask them to leave the property if they do not follow the rules. 3. Have a police officer file a criminal trespass warning with the individuals if they do not leave. 3.1. Arrest them for criminal trespass if they remain on property after being asked to leave and have a police officer take custody of them as soon as possible. At no point is there any reason to be disrespectful, or to get mad at anyone. Honestly, I really don't care what happens to those people and I don't care if they respect my authority, what I do care about is to continue being gainfully employed which requires me to handle situations like that without causing problems for the owner of the property. Like I said, I don't get paid enough to get into a fight, and I don't care about those people enough to not want them in trouble with the police.

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 07:56 PM
Really?

Here, it's the same as attacking any regular person.

openfire
05-19-2013, 08:00 PM
Sadly, I suspect that later on, the police were called and charges were subsequently laid against that group for trespassing (if in fact it was private property) and assault charges laid against the MMA chick.

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 08:02 PM
It looked like a public road to me.

In any case, if she wants to play the "private property" card, she doesn't need a cop costume & badge to do that. She just needs a polo shirt with the mall logo on it.

Her costume is designed to make you think she has more authority than just a simple "private property employee." That immediately in my eyes makes her a liar, and because of that I will always be inclined to side with the private citizens over a pseudo-private mall cop.

Private Security has many valid reasons for using hard uniforms like that. All private security(PPOs excluded) are agents of the property owner, and in the property owner's absence the authority of the property owner rests with the security officer. Hard uniforms make security easily identifiable and helps to deter crime when the officer is visible.

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 08:04 PM
Private Security has many valid reasons for using hard uniforms like that. All private security(PPOs excluded) are agents of the property owner, and in the property owner's absence the authority of the property owner rests with the security officer. Hard uniforms make security easily identifiable and helps to deter crime when the officer is visible.

I understand the purpose, and that purpose is to intimidate. It does this by invoking the power of The State, through the similarities in the costume.

It is an evil practice, and however "effective" it is, I cannot condone it.

If you're a private security guard, then be a security guard. Don't pretend to be an Agent of The State.

angelatc
05-19-2013, 08:09 PM
Ok I liked the head kicks :)

angelatc
05-19-2013, 08:16 PM
Here's some press about it: https://privateofficernews.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/ohio-valley-mall-security-officer-injured-in-confrontation-with-woman-www-privateofficer-com/

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/585454/Mall-Spokesman--Guard--In-Her-Right--Over-Fight.html?nav=510

Both use pictures of the biker chick kicking the mall cop's ass.

and an update from the Sheriff, who insisted that it would have been better if they had been contacted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXBe8dlc8iA

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 08:20 PM
I understand the purpose, and that purpose is to intimidate. It does this by invoking the power of The State, through the similarities in the costume.

It is an evil practice, and however "effective" it is, I cannot condone it.

I do not see how you could logically come to the conclusion that a private security officer wearing a hard uniform is "an evil practice" that invokes "the power of The State" or is inherently intimidating. Anyone with half a brain can tell a cop from a security officer in a heart beat considering it is a felony to wear a uniform that can be mistaken for a police officer when you are not a police officer. It appears to me that you are transferring your dislike of public law enforcement onto private law enforcement. This is the logical fallacy of Composition. I would say that a uniform can not invoke the power of the state. Many people would consider it comforting to see private security on patrol at a place of business.

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 08:23 PM
and an update from the Sheriff, who insisted that it would have been better if they had been contacted.

Yes, should have called 911 so a man with a bigger badge and a bigger stick could throw people into a cage. That would have made the situation much better!

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 08:24 PM
Here's some press about it: https://privateofficernews.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/ohio-valley-mall-security-officer-injured-in-confrontation-with-woman-www-privateofficer-com/

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/585454/Mall-Spokesman--Guard--In-Her-Right--Over-Fight.html?nav=510

I would have to agree with the Sheriff on this one. Often times the Cop can shoo the people away without incident. Instead, this dumbass lady got her ass kicked and probably fired.

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 08:30 PM
I would have to agree with the Sheriff on this one. Often times the Cop can shoo the people away without incident. Instead, this dumbass lady got her ass kicked and probably fired.

And the cop would have gotten there in time to stop the fight?

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Yes, should have called 911 so a man with a bigger badge and a bigger stick could throw people into a cage. That would have made the situation much better!

If you violate the rules you get asked to leave.
If you get asked to leave and you do not leave, you are trespassing.
If you trespass you get thrown in a cage.

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 08:33 PM
And the cop would have gotten there in time to stop the fight?

Generally speaking, there isn't a fight if you follow procedure. If someone doesn't leave after they have been asked, the next step is to call the cops. Even if you arrest them yourself you still have to call the cops to transfer custody. Most places prefer you to just call the cops and let them handle trespassers.

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 08:34 PM
I do not see how you could logically come to the conclusion that a private security officer wearing a hard uniform is "an evil practice" that invokes "the power of The State" or is inherently intimidating. Anyone with half a brain can tell a cop from a security officer in a heart beat considering it is a felony to wear a uniform that can be mistaken for a police officer when you are not a police officer. It appears to me that you are transferring your dislike of public law enforcement onto private law enforcement. This is the logical fallacy of Composition. I would say that a uniform can not invoke the power of the state. Many people would consider it comforting to see private security on patrol at a place of business.

In many jurisdictions an off-duty cop has expanded arrest powers, and expanded immunity, by law. Regardless of whether or not they show a badge.

You said it yourself earlier, that the costume demands instant authority and respect. Where exactly do you think this authority is derived? From the color blue? The style of the outfit? Or because of its similarity to the costume worn by the State?

Yes, it's obvious to anyone that it's a rent-a-cop and not a real cop, but again, why the similar costume? It's mind tricks, to make you believe that person has more authority than a normal employee. And, in many cases, they do have more authority than a normal employee, because their other profession is LEO.

angelatc
05-19-2013, 08:36 PM
Yes, it's obvious to anyone that it's a rent-a-cop and not a real cop, but again, why the similar costume? It's mind tricks, to make you believe that person has more authority than a normal employee. And, in many cases, they do have more authority than a normal employee, because their other profession is LEO.

Just a wild guess, but I'm thinking that her other profession isn't LEO.

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 08:37 PM

You're assuming it was, in fact, private property. The mall very well may not have owned that side of the road.

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 08:37 PM
Just a wild guess, but I'm thinking that her other profession isn't LEO.

Probably right, but I wouldn't rule it out. She certainly meets the maximum IQ to qualify.

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 08:43 PM
You're assuming it was, in fact, private property. The mall very well may not have owned that side of the road.

You are right. The mall might not have owned the part of land they were standing on. However, I'm not sticking up for the officer. I'm also not sticking up for the other people there.

angelatc
05-19-2013, 08:43 PM
Probably right, but I wouldn't rule it out. She certainly meets the maximum IQ to qualify.

Yes, but no real cop would ever try to bully a woman like that unless he had friends around to back him up. Plus she fumbled with her radio like it was the first time she had ever unholstered anything.

Weston White
05-19-2013, 08:45 PM

In one word: TSA

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 09:00 PM
In many jurisdictions an off-duty cop has expanded arrest powers, and expanded immunity, by law. Regardless of whether or not they show a badge.

You said it yourself earlier, that the costume demands instant authority and respect. Where exactly do you think this authority is derived? From the color blue? The style of the outfit? Or because of its similarity to the costume worn by the State?

At no time did I state that a "costume demands instant authority and respect". It makes security easily identifiable. If you have never worked in Private Security, you do not know how little authority and respect an officer is given. The vast amount of the authority a security officer has is "theoretical authority" which is narrowed significantly in the policies and procedures provided to the officer by the Owner(s). The respect only comes from the coworkers, everyone else likes to shit on security every chance they get.

Lets settle something. Law Enforcement is an industry. You have Private Law Enforcement, which I currently do, and Public Law Enforcement which the government does. The vast majority of private security employs people who are not Public Law Enforcement. Many have experience in the public sector, but are not currently employed there. I may be private security, but I am still a LEO. I am not a police officer, but I am a Law Enforcement Officer. Considering that every state is different in how they deal with off duty cops, here in Texas, off duty cops working security are doing so as private citizens with only the arrest powers of a private citizen. Also, a rent-a-cop is an off duty police officer who is working private security. They get paid a lot more than your average security. The manner in which you use that phrase is derogatory. As far as wearing similar types of clothing, it has a lot to do with utility. Tee shirts don't cut it, polos don't have pockets or they don't have enough, button down shirts with pockets and shoulder straps are just very useful and are less expensive than suits.

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 09:01 PM
In one word: TSA

Also known as "Public Security Guards employed by the Federal Government"

aGameOfThrones
05-19-2013, 09:01 PM

And both do their best to be the bigger apologist.

Ohio Valley Mall spokesman Joe Bell said the security guard who scuffled with another female last week was "in her right" to defend herself against the woman.

Weston White
05-19-2013, 09:04 PM

Trespass or loitering? Legally, one cannot be properly charged with trespassing on property that is open to the general public, save for when certain qualifications are met (e.g., entering an area designated off limits or employees only, remaining after hours, impede the operation of the businesses, harass, commencing criminal activities, etc.) Loitering, usually involves a criminal qualifier to uphold the act of loitering in itself.

In any case that security guard was wrong for demanding that people stop taking photographs (there was no expectation or right of privacy for anybody there), she instigated and inflamed that entire situation.

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 09:09 PM
At no time did I state that a "costume demands instant authority and respect". It makes security easily identifiable.

Is this not likewise easily identifiable?

http://static.frooition.com/090076/images/sec4.jpg

or

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/HI-Viz-SECURITY-PRINTED-YELLOW-BOMBER-JACKET-HIGH-VIS-/00/$(KGrHqN,!hkE2fE,e9ppBNqhjuLNbg~~0_35.JPG

here in Texas, off duty cops working security are doing so as private citizens with only the arrest powers of a private citizen

No, that's not really accurate.

Peace officers also have a statutory duty “to preserve the peace within the officer’s jurisdiction.” TEX. CODE CRIM. PROC. ANN. art. 2.13(a)-(b)(l), (4) (Vernon Supp. 2003). Whenever, in the presence or within the view of a peace officer, “one person is about to commit an offense against the person or property of another,” it is the officer’s duty to prevent it. Id. art. 6.06. “[A] police officer’s ‘off-duty’ status is not a limitation upon the discharge of police authority in the presence of criminal activity.” Wood v. State, 486 S.W.2d 771, 774 (Tex. Crim. App. 1972). A peace officer possesses the full powers of a peace officer in the presence of criminal activity and may take action despite being off-duty. See, e.g., Hafdahl v. State, 805 S.W.2d 396, 401 (Tex. Crim. App. 1990) (en bane) (police officer, driving home after shift ended, was in lawful discharge of his official dutywhen he stopped to investigate scene oftraffic accident), Wood, 486 S.W.2d at 773 (off-duty uniformed police officers directing traffic from private parking lot to street were authorized to make arrest for breach of the peace).

From Texas Attorney General's Opinion GA-0106 (https://www.oag.state.tx.us/opinions/opinions/50abbott/op/2003/pdf/ga0106.pdf).

Weston White
05-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Also known as "Public Security Guards employed by the Federal Government"

And yet if you ask the average person if they believe that the TSA are federal law enforcement officers with policing powers and the average answer will a simplistic “Yes.”

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 09:16 PM
Trespass or loitering? Legally, one cannot be properly charged with trespassing on property that is open to the general public, save for when certain qualifications are met (e.g., entering an area designated off limits or employees only, remaining after hours, impede the operation of the businesses, harass, commencing criminal activities, etc.) Loitering, usually involves a criminal qualifier to uphold the act of loitering in itself.

In any case that security guard was wrong for demanding that people stop taking photographs (there was no expectation or right of privacy for anybody there), she instigated and inflamed that entire situation.

You are wrong about trespassing, at least how the State of Texas views it. If you are on private property and the owner or an agent of the property owner asks you to leave and you do not immediately leave you have committed a misdemeanor of criminal trespass, if you have a firearm on you it is upgraded to felony status, if you resist removal from the property it is upgraded to felony status. All states are different on how they go about protecting private property though.

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 09:25 PM

or

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/HI-Viz-SECURITY-PRINTED-YELLOW-BOMBER-JACKET-HIGH-VIS-/00/$(KGrHqN,!hkE2fE,e9ppBNqhjuLNbg~~0_35.JPG

No, that's not really accurate.

Peace officers also have a statutory duty “to preserve the peace within the officer’s jurisdiction.”

Off Duty work is often times outside the officer's home jurisdiction.

A peace officer possesses the full powers of a peace officer in the presence of criminal activity and may take action despite being off-duty.

Considering that the arrest powers are the same for a police officer and a citizen when a crime has been witnessed by the arresting party, authority to detain is the only thing I could see being affected in this.

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 09:28 PM

or

In case you missed it:
As far as wearing similar types of clothing, it has a lot to do with utility. Tee shirts don't cut it, polos don't have pockets or they don't have enough, button down shirts with pockets and shoulder straps are just very useful and are less expensive than suits.

Also, bomber jackets are a rather common uniform piece during the winter or when it rains.

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 09:30 PM
In case you missed it:

As far as wearing similar types of clothing, it has a lot to do with utility. Tee shirts don't cut it, polos don't have pockets or they don't have enough, button down shirts with pockets and shoulder straps are just very useful and are less expensive than suits.

Yes, I'm sure that's why their costume is remarkably similar to police officers. :rolleyes:

Professor8000
05-19-2013, 09:34 PM
Yes, I'm sure that's why their costume is remarkably similar to police officers. :rolleyes:

I'm sure Police didn't just happen to switch from formal wear with the ties to the hard uniforms just because it looked cool.

Weston White
05-19-2013, 09:41 PM
Lets settle something. Law Enforcement is an industry. You have Private Law Enforcement, which I currently do, and Public Law Enforcement which the government does. The vast majority of private security employs people who are not Public Law Enforcement. Many have experience in the public sector, but are not currently employed there. I may be private security, but I am still a LEO. I am not a police officer, but I am a Law Enforcement Officer. Considering that every state is different in how they deal with off duty cops, here in Texas, off duty cops working security are doing so as private citizens with only the arrest powers of a private citizen. Also, a rent-a-cop is an off duty police officer who is working private security. They get paid a lot more than your average security. The manner in which you use that phrase is derogatory. As far as wearing similar types of clothing, it has a lot to do with utility. Tee shirts don't cut it, polos don't have pockets or they don't have enough, button down shirts with pockets and shoulder straps are just very useful and are less expensive than suits.

I would say that the reasons private security is “disrespected” are probably two-fold: (1) they at too frequently attempt to enforce laws they don’t fully understand or are nonexistent, and thereby infringe upon the rights of others, upsetting or offending them in the process and (2) the general populace does not fully comprehend that the power of law enforcement (as a social compact) derives from the rights provided to each citizen, as a means to protect both life and property, i.e., citizen’s arrest.

Law enforcement officers working as private security, is wrong on many levels; being that it is effectively the pseudo privatization of law enforcement.

Weston White
05-19-2013, 09:47 PM
You are wrong about trespassing, at least how the State of Texas views it. If you are on private property and the owner or an agent of the property owner asks you to leave and you do not immediately leave you have committed a misdemeanor of criminal trespass, if you have a firearm on you it is upgraded to felony status, if you resist removal from the property it is upgraded to felony status. All states are different on how they go about protecting private property though.

Well in Texas you can legally be shot and killed merely for being on another's private property uninvited. So being charged with trespassing there would be the least of anybodies worries.

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Off Duty work is often times outside the officer's home jurisdiction.

And many times it is in that jurisdiction...

Considering that the arrest powers are the same for a police officer and a citizen when a crime has been witnessed by the arresting party, authority to detain is the only thing I could see being affected in this.

The authority to detain, the authority to write tickets, the authority to confiscate weapons, etc... full police powers. (Not to mention the added benefits of the thin blue line, as far as being immune to prosecution goes)

TheTexan
05-19-2013, 10:03 PM
I'm sure Police didn't just happen to switch from formal wear with the ties to the hard uniforms just because it looked cool.

Yes, because the little girl in this video is using all those extra pockets on her shirt, and the decorations on her shirt bear remarkable resemblance to police costumes because it's just so useful, and has nothing to do with trying to look like a police officer. It's all about the utility pockets. And the utility badge.

The only thing about her costume that actually has any utility is her utility belt. The rest of it is to try and look like a police officer. I don't see why you're trying to deny that, it's obvious on its face that is what the costume's purpose is.

bunklocoempire
05-19-2013, 10:14 PM
A security officer.. what exactly was she trying to secure? Reflections of sunlight off of objects?

I guess I don't get the 'gonna take yer cameras' thing. Wouldn't the mall erect a fence if reflections of sunlight were compromising the mall's security?

Sad to see it all happen like that.

J_White
05-19-2013, 11:03 PM
what was wrong with taking some pictures of the side of the road/highway anyway ?
what authority did the mall sec guard had on the road anyway ?

on the other hand, what if a law was made where all mall sec guards would have the same (superseding) rights just like the state thugs aka peace officers ?

aGameOfThrones
05-20-2013, 08:07 AM
what was wrong with taking some pictures of the side of the road/highway anyway ?
what authority did the mall sec guard had on the road anyway ?

on the other hand, what if a law was made where all mall sec guards would have the same (superseding) rights just like the state thugs aka peace officers ?

She would get a paid vacation, union rep, and 95% of the "good mall cops" backing her with their silence her on video assault on the other woman.

pcosmar
05-20-2013, 08:42 AM
Okay, that was hilarious! Probably didn't need to go down like that though. Oh and what the hell was the mall cop doing with handcuffs?
Have you never heard of "Gecko45".

Do you know what a Mall Ninja is. (haven't gone through the whole thread, yet)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/jrfoxx/misc/mallninja4.jpg

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
Caution,, Drinks will spew.. use caution around electronics