PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones to join Adam Kokesh on open carry D.C. march...

sailingaway
05-18-2013, 02:48 PM
Alex Jones to join Adam Kokesh on open carry D.C. march... http://fb.me/26BM3YZqj

I hope it turns out well. I can see how there could be issues but honestly, Alex being there means whatever happens will have a higher profile for good or ill.

TaftFan
05-18-2013, 02:54 PM
I'm hoping he brings the bullhorn!

torchbearer
05-18-2013, 02:59 PM
I'm hoping he brings the bullhorn and a million listeners!

fify

Warlord
05-18-2013, 03:04 PM
Both will be in the can in the District of Criminals

John F Kennedy III
05-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Awesome :)

TaftFan
05-18-2013, 03:56 PM
Help upload it on reddit on the main politics page. The liberals are flipping out. http://redd.it/1elfqr

anaconda
05-18-2013, 04:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2HBdRCroks

sailingaway
05-18-2013, 05:23 PM
so is this why he was arrested today, instead of then?

Aratus
05-18-2013, 05:27 PM
Both will be in the can in the District of Criminals

odds are 50/50 alex jones hikes in d.c alone
if we all cannot bail out poor adam kokesh!!!
i'm on the verge of creating a moneybomb!!
the arrest was done to scatter the marchers!

PatriotOne
05-18-2013, 05:28 PM
Birds of a feather flock together. This is a cointel-pro led rally after all.

Aratus
05-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Help upload it on reddit on the main politics page. The liberals are flipping out. http://redd.it/1elfqr

the older liberals can remember when our sec' of state john kerry was more militantly anti-war than was jane fonda.
they can be hypocrites at times, and this might be one of those times if we see how things are happily done in d.c!!!

PatriotOne
05-18-2013, 05:30 PM
if we all cannot bail out poor adam kokesh!!!

Don't worry. If Adam is even really in jail he's getting paid for it...probably premium pay. I'm sure his bail is already covered by his employers.

Aratus
05-18-2013, 05:31 PM
so is this why he was arrested today, instead of then?

Sailingaway... we know the timing of this holds the answer to everything

Uriel999
05-18-2013, 05:47 PM
Alright, NOW I am interested where this goes. Alex Jones take him or leave him DOES carry some clout with him. I disagree with many of Jones' personal beliefs but I do believe his heart is in the right place. Despite also being egotistical as hell (seriously, when your interviewing stfu and let them answer your questions) he does support liberty and gets a lot of solid information out there.

Carson
05-18-2013, 05:59 PM
I sort of seems to me that getting arrested to make a point is an outdated form of transportation, even for one of them there powerball winners.

Sure the government justice department has a budget, but when push comes to shove they are in with people that can fire up the fake money presses and print up what ever it takes to get their way.

We have been down the rabbit hole (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rabbit+hole) for decades and maybe need to step back and take stock.

Aratus
05-18-2013, 06:02 PM
Alex Jones has br@ssBallz

anaconda
05-18-2013, 07:16 PM
The liberty movement is definitely upsetting the apple cart.

sluggo
05-18-2013, 07:36 PM
Alex should go on Piers Morgan to promote it.

FSP-Rebel
05-18-2013, 08:04 PM
Not my cup of tea but h/t to those that want to walk on thin ice. Definitely makes the cameras turn and gets people talking.

speciallyblend
05-18-2013, 09:34 PM
Don't worry. If Adam is even really in jail he's getting paid for it...probably premium pay. I'm sure his bail is already covered by his employers.

you need to stop watching oprah and reading grocery tabloids!

ninepointfive
05-18-2013, 09:54 PM
I'm hoping he brings the bullhorn!

it's likely attached to his keyring

Aratus
05-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Don't worry. If Adam is even really in jail he's getting paid for it...probably
premium pay. I'm sure his bail is already covered by his employers.

you need to stop watching oprah and reading grocery tabloids!

PatriotOne has done some postings at revBox and has opinioned that Alex Jones is also collecting a gov't paycheck.
I'm not ban~happy... i'm hoping many of the banned people are on temp bans. i try not to be homophobic or rude.

RickyJ
05-18-2013, 10:14 PM
Alex Jones to join Adam Kokesh on open carry D.C. march... http://fb.me/26BM3YZqj

I hope it turns out well. I can see how there could be issues but honestly, Alex being there means whatever happens will have a higher profile for good or ill.

Alex Jones is not a veteran though. I thought this march was for veterans?

RickyJ
05-18-2013, 10:17 PM

What makes you think that? I have suspicions about Adam too, but I was wandering if you knew anything concrete about him being possibly being an agent.

Aratus
05-18-2013, 10:19 PM
if adam kokesh was going to let him march well long after potus herbert hoover
had ole douglas macarthur clear the bonus marchers out of the d.c area, then
maybe adam turned alex into an honorary veteran becuz he's taking an equal risk.

fr33
05-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Nope. It's for everyone. The veteran march was for Ron Paul.

PaulConventionWV
05-18-2013, 10:57 PM

I don't think it is. Regardless, though, AJ is not going to be carrying a rifle like the others... is he? My impression is that he's only there to record it and bring others along to provide transparency to the event.

jclay2
05-18-2013, 11:02 PM
I don't think it is. Regardless, though, AJ is not going to be carrying a rifle like the others... is he? My impression is that he's only there to record it and bring others along to provide transparency to the event.

not a bad idea.

donnay
05-18-2013, 11:08 PM

In this case the camera is mightier than the gun.

Bastiat's The Law
05-19-2013, 01:34 AM
If they get 100k people to do this they can't possibly arrest them all.

Peace&Freedom
05-19-2013, 02:08 AM
Since the arrest of Adam today operates to discourage or intimidate many people into NOT attending the July march, how could it be a cointelpro led rally?

compromise
05-19-2013, 02:09 AM
Another guy going to jail.

S.Shorland
05-19-2013, 04:13 AM
The ones suggesting it was ever a V.O march are the real moles.Beck is controlled opposition but Jones is possibly ok.

torchbearer
05-19-2013, 06:59 AM

that is kinda what i was asking the nay-sayers to do since their main concern was some kind of provocation, followed by propoganda.
if it is well attended, and well documented- then less likely for the ultimate worse thing to happen.

speciallyblend
05-19-2013, 07:26 AM
Since the arrest of Adam today operates to discourage or intimidate many people into NOT attending the July march, how could it be a cointelpro led rally?

i hear ya, Anyone trying to imply adam kokesh is cointelpro is either stupid or just caught up in imaginary lies.

torchbearer
05-19-2013, 07:31 AM
i hear ya, Anyone trying to imply adam kokesh is cointelpro is either stupid or just caught up in imaginary lies.

I've spoken with the adam enough to know he believes what he says.
we may not always agree, but i know he is coming at his view point from a principled position.

PaulConventionWV
05-19-2013, 10:16 AM

They couldn't possibly arrest even a few thousand.

Working Poor
05-19-2013, 10:23 AM
what is cointelpro?

Carson
05-19-2013, 10:31 AM
what is cointelpro?

Perhaps it's a hair lip way of saying; Counter Intelligence Program

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

I was wondering that yesterday.

Carson
05-19-2013, 10:40 AM
With the way this Freedom thing is going I'm thinking they will be lucky to get thirty five people to show up. That figure includes carrying or not.

Now if it was in opposition to the concept the government's counterfeited currency would find a way to fuel the efforts in uncounted ways. Money would be spirited from place to place like you wouldn't believe. Protesters would be bought and paid for, dressed in tee-shirts, professionally printed signs, and all them getting off of the buses that brought them, on cue like some sort of Hollywood production.

Most people believe the borders should be protected also. I've seen people try and get people together to support that and the rule of law with the same sort of success.

Then again people shouldn't have to. There are laws and a Constitution governing such things. Some aren't even subject to debate.

We are going to have to regain control of our currency before we can regain control of our nation. Globe for that matter.

Barrex
05-19-2013, 11:33 AM

Amateurs.

They dont arrest most of them right away. They just identify them. Harassment and arrests come later if needed.

I am obviously not cointelpro because cointelpro would know these things but wouldnt share it with you...unless I am high ranking cointelpro and "they" (or is it "them"?) invested in me a lot so they allowed me to tell you this to cement my place as one of "you" (or is it "us"?)...

Sorry, apparently I got little identity crisis.
:D

P.s.

I just had "obvious" thought: What if all of you are cointle pro? ... and I am only libertarian here. What if this place it training ground for cointelpro operatives... you know like those "american" towns in USSR where russian spies trained to be "americans".... What if I stumbled upon it by accident and shouldnt have? Wait.. are you sure that USSR collapsed. I am pretty sure I watched educational video where they rebuild Berlin wall and revive Lenin.

P.p.s.
We libertarians are not paranoid! I got no idea where did you get that from.

bolil
05-19-2013, 11:48 AM
The Open Carry marchers should be preceded by a formation/group of unarmed supporters (recording devices a must).

ClydeCoulter
05-19-2013, 05:03 PM
The Open Carry marchers should be preceded by a formation/group of unarmed supporters (recording devices a must).

Yes, live streaming cameras fore, aft and on each flank.

ClydeCoulter
05-19-2013, 05:05 PM

I just had "obvious" thought: What if all of you are cointle pro? ... and I am only libertarian here. What if this place it training ground for cointelpro operatives... you know like those "american" towns in USSR where russian spies trained to be "americans".... What if I stumbled upon it by accident and shouldnt have? Wait.. are you sure that USSR collapsed. I am pretty sure I watched educational video where they rebuild Berlin wall and revive Lenin.

Barrex, are you off of your meds again? hmm? :D

On a serious note:

They dont arrest most of them right away. They just identify them. Harassment and arrests come later if needed.

Yes, that's true. But, most of them have probably already been identified one way or the other.

TaftFan
05-19-2013, 05:07 PM

Yes and possibly shields in case of police attack.

fr33
05-19-2013, 08:28 PM
^This and cameras recording within the carriers.

bolil
05-19-2013, 08:31 PM
^This and cameras recording within the carriers.

and as clyde said full 360 coverage. I also think it would be worthwhile to retain some liberty minded lawyers.

QueenB4Liberty
05-19-2013, 08:49 PM

100k people? Seriously? Not going to happen. They might not arrest thousands of people, but they can arrest enough people.