PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann on Greta right now

jct74
05-17-2013, 08:33 PM
on Fox News, talking about IRS scandal

jct74
05-17-2013, 08:36 PM
that was pretty short. i didn't catch all of it but he was talking about the IRS employees involved and said it's highly unlikely there were just two people.

post tube if anyone finds it.

VoluntaryAmerican
05-17-2013, 09:11 PM
Thanks again jct. I missed it, was out! damn. I hope someone got a tube of this.

rep+ to anyone who finds it first.

Bastiat's The Law
05-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Making it to the big time Mr. Swann!

shane77m
05-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Being a friend of the Liberty movement seems to have helped skyrocket Swann's career. Good for him. Maybe more people will catchon listening to him.

maybe that means our numbers are greater than what we are lead to believe.

VoluntaryAmerican
05-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Being a friend of the Liberty movement seems to have helped skyrocket Swann's career. Good for him. Maybe more people will catchon listening to him.

It certainly has, but Swann is a 1st rate journalist -- his political affiliation aside -- he is just a good teacher and educator... most of his Reality Checks are designed to teach his audience, he often gives history lessons. He's just a smart man, I admire him a lot as a fellow journalist! I hope to be supported as much as he has, but I doubt it. He is one of a kind.

RDM
05-17-2013, 09:36 PM

It was over a year ago here on this forum there was a push to get Ben Swann's Facebook Likes up to 10,000. Here we are today with him closing in on 75,000 Likes and growing each month. His Full Disclosure Facebook page has almost 25,000 Likes.