PDA

View Full Version : Neo-Trotskyites Hating the Good

Lucille
05-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Hating the Good
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/137716.html

The neocons haven't given up smearing, demonizing, and ridiculing Ron Paul since he left Congress; indeed, they have stepped it up. But here is what is so heartening: no decent person believes them. They can throw mudballs to their heart's content. It doesn't work. And by the way, neocons: you are about to have much more to worry about, as Ron becomes an even bigger national and international figure. When that happens this summer, you can hold your breaths until you turn blue, and we will just laugh.

What is happening this summer?

I hope he bought an island where we can all go live, and escape this Orwellian joke of a country.

sailingaway
05-17-2013, 02:44 PM
speaking of neo-Trotskyites, did you see the new RPI piece on Bill Kristol's empire of death? The internal links are delightful.

sailingaway
05-17-2013, 02:46 PM
....ooh... that IS intriguing!!

LR is always dropping these maddening hints.....

Lucille
05-17-2013, 03:36 PM
I'll hit the links, thanks!

I know. I actually hope he announces his run for POTUS 2016! LOL I can't get enough Ron Paul for President.

revned
05-17-2013, 05:45 PM
I'll hit the links, thanks!

I know. I actually hope he announces his run for POTUS 2016! LOL I can't get enough Ron Paul for President.

Sign me up for some of that Ron Paul in 2016. I just don't think I could consciously vote for Rand, it's a really tough decision.

thoughtomator
05-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Sign me up for some of that Ron Paul in 2016. I just don't think I could consciously vote for Rand, it's a really tough decision.

Howabout a Paul/Paul ticket? Slogan: "We're a-Pauled"

Lucille
05-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Howabout a Paul/Paul ticket? Slogan: "We're a-Pauled"

I'd vote that ticket! Ron could pledge one term even, and come in and fix the mess like a modern-day Cincinnatus, and then Rand can run in '20.

fr33
05-18-2013, 03:37 AM
The neo-trots are still attacking Ron because Ron won't go away (thank goodness). Ron's podcast, institute, and everything else really sticks in their craw.

Warlord
05-18-2013, 05:26 AM
The neocons are detestable. Incidentally they will turn their vicious tongues on Rand soon enough so if he or his team think they're his buddies they're in for a rude awakening.

sailingaway
05-18-2013, 03:31 PM
bump for ideas on what Ron might be doing this summer.

So far Lew has dropped hints about a 'television extravaganza' which may be what Ron calls his 'web programming' but may not be for all I know....

and now this.