PDA

View Full Version : Treason Alert: IRS lied in Freedom of Information Request

Warlord
05-17-2013, 12:46 PM
http://calcg.org/files/8/809/21b.gif

The Internal Revenue Service denied the existence of any documents related to its policy of targeting Tea Party organizations in response to a 2010 Freedom of Information Act request, even though such documents were later discovered by the IRS inspector general.

The 1851 Center for Constitutional Law, a conservative nonprofit group, filed a FOIA request in 2010 through investigative journalist Lynn K. Walsh seeking all IRS documents related to the agencies tax-exempt division specifically mentioning the Tea Party.

IRS headquarters responded in 2011 that it “found no documents specifically responsive to your request.”

However, the May 14 inspector general report found that the “first Sensitive Case Report [identifying Tea Party groups] was prepared by the Technical Unit” in April of 2010.

The report’s timeline chronicles the existence of numerous 2010 emails, memoranda, and policies related to the targeting of conservative organizations.

More
http://freebeacon.com/cover-up/

TheTexan
05-17-2013, 12:51 PM
Government lied to us???

CPUd
05-17-2013, 01:00 PM
RICH families are paying disabled people to pose as relatives so they can jump the queues at Disney World, it has been revealed.

One "black market" tour guide has been exposed allegedly hiring herself out for £680 a day to parents who don't want their kids to wait for the rides.

The Florida theme park allows visitors who need a wheelchair or mobility scooter to take up to six family members with them to the front of the queue.

The system is now being abused by those with enough money to pay, it is claimed.

Tour guide Jacie Christiano, who has an auto-immune disorder, is raking in cash by pretending to be part of rich clients' families, according to the New York Post.

Her phone number is reportedly being passed round wealthy Manhattan mums planning a Disney World trip with their pampered kids.

One mother who claimed she hired Jacie told the newspaper: “My daughter waited one minute to get on It’s a Small World — the other kids had to wait two-and-a-half hours.

“You can’t go to Disney without a tour concierge. This is how the one percent does Disney.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4927593/Rich-families-hire-disabled-people-to-beat-queues-at-Disney-World.html#ixzz2TZvBR2ba

angelatc
05-17-2013, 01:06 PM
Government lied to us???

Nonsense. Who posted this??? Why does he hate America????

youngbuck
05-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Nonsense. Who posted this??? Why does he hate America???? I'll report him if you haven't already. Also, I'll nominate you for patriotic discernment in support and defense of the motherland.

HOLLYWOOD
05-17-2013, 01:56 PM
The Power of the Purse + Corruption = Washington DC

These political clowns of Washington DC will never relinquish the power of: favoritism, job security, careers, corruption, graft, greed, collusion, conspiring, racketeering, enrichment, oppression, fraud... they have so written and entitled to themselves over the taxpayers. Rule of Law is truly control the masses.

I think most know the vicous cycle of bribery/payoffs/donations/Fascism that bestows Washington DC and the other half of the equation which has the money/power also.

Whata Marriage... why I oughta...

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-17-2013, 01:59 PM
Who thought FOIA worked anyway? Bleh.

TheTexan
05-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Who thought FOIA worked anyway? Bleh.

Ya I always did think that was a silly idea. Its just another one of those warm and fuzzy acronyms to make illusion of transparency

Anti Federalist
05-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Government lied to us???

<<<<swoons

otherone
05-17-2013, 02:19 PM
<<<<swoons

Don't worry, they're only tin-foil hat conspiracy nuts. Papa 'Bama told us to never make no mind about 'em cuz the gubment loves us and wants us to be happy.

HOLLYWOOD
05-17-2013, 02:25 PM
You're just Racists!

CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, Chris Mathews, Al Sharpton, Martin Bashir, Lemon, Soledad, Lawrence McDonnell, and the rest of the False Video Profits say so... now bend over and pay taxes to Uncle Scam

NOVALibertarian
05-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Wow, it's O'DONNELL, not McDONNELL. Show some respect for one of the most patriotic Americans of our time.

aGameOfThrones
05-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Before all of you get angry at the government watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyo7dsEhYBM