PDA

View Full Version : Abortion doc 'twisted heads off fetus's necks with his bare hands'

green73
05-17-2013, 05:36 AM
A second 'house of horrors' abortion clinic is being investigated in Texas, just days after Dr Kermit Gosnells was found guilty of murdering newborns at his Philadelphia termination center.

Houston doctor Douglas Karpen is accused by four former employees of delivering live fetuses during third-trimester abortions and killing them by either snipping their spinal cord, stabbing a surgical instrument into their heads or 'twisting their heads off their necks with his own bare hands'.

Other times the fetus was so big he would have to pull it out of the womb in pieces, Karpen's ex-assistant, Deborah Edge, said in an Operation Rescue video, which has prompted a criminal investigation into the doctor.

'Sometimes he couldn't get the fetus out... he would yank pieces – piece by piece – when they were oversize,' Edge explained.

'And I'm talking about the whole floor dirty. I'm talking about me drenched in blood.'

Two of Edge's colleagues, Gigi Aguliar, and Krystal Rodriguez, also described the hellish scenes which took place at the Aaron Women's Clinic in Houston in 2011, and possibly two other abortion clinics run by Karpen in Texas.

Another staffer, who remains anonymous, filed an affidavit with her account of events, which the Texas Department of State Health Services is using in its investigation.

'We have several people looking into the allegations,' Harris County District Attorney spokesman Sara Marie Kinney told Chron.com.

Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst said he had read the allegations 'with disgust' before calling for a full investigation into Karpen and his clinics.

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO - WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325786/Douglas-Karpen-Second-house-horrors-abortion-clinic-investigated-Texas.html

CaptUSA
05-17-2013, 05:43 AM
No way am I clicking on that link! The quote alone is making me sick.

ghengis86
05-17-2013, 05:50 AM
Move this shit...fucking disgusting

PSYOP
05-17-2013, 05:50 AM
Not even going to look at the article or any of the graphics that go with it. Fuck these people.

cajuncocoa
05-17-2013, 06:20 AM
What kind of monster.....? :(

JorgeStevenson
05-17-2013, 07:09 AM
I thought it was a "baby" or "human" if it made it outside the womb, not a fetus...

Eagles' Wings
05-17-2013, 07:46 AM
I thought it was a "baby" or "human" if it made it outside the womb, not a fetus...

Looking in the dictionary, fetus, in latin, means "offspring". What a lovely word - offspring. "Having a basic structural resemblance to the adult".

How the heavens must weep when they witness what humans do to their offspring. For those who believe it is a woman's right - to kill her offspring - I weep.

Eagles' Wings
05-17-2013, 07:50 AM
No way am I clicking on that link! The quote alone is making me sick.The first moments are full of important information that the pro-life movement would have people know. Please listen to the women in the beginning. The conditions at this facility are not rare.

Origanalist
05-17-2013, 07:51 AM
I said at the time Gosnell's case became public that he was not unique. People try to spin this as some common medical procedure. "Safe and legal". I hope this is a sign that the media is finally going to start reporting the atrocities happening in this "industry" and the down sides to abortion mentally and physically.

I wonder if the UK story is the first one. It wouldn't surprise me that a story from the US about abortion gets reported first over there.

S.Shorland
05-17-2013, 07:52 AM
The MSM are helping this sort of murder by not covering it fully.I was almost sick with the Gosnell material.Give me a few weeks to recover before I can read more.(Maybe that's what the authorities count on,too?)

Origanalist
05-17-2013, 07:55 AM
No way am I clicking on that link! The quote alone is making me sick.

Nothing graphic at the link, "Lifenews.com, an anti-abortion news website, has published cell phone photographs taken by the employees of fetuses with gashes in their necks after they were killed at the clinic, though these are far too gruesome for MailOnline to show."

But they give you links to the pictures.

donnay
05-17-2013, 08:09 AM
What kind of monster.....? :(

That's putting it lightly. This thing (I shall call him 'thing') is demonic, IMHO.

chudrockz
05-17-2013, 08:10 AM
What the hell is wrong with humanity anyway? :(

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-17-2013, 08:12 AM
is abortion legal or illegal? MAKE UP YOUR MIND AMERICA. You perform an illegal abortion and it's murder? Maybe it's not licensed, but murder? While doctors kill unborn children every single day and get off scot free? What difference is it if the doctor kills the fetus inside or outside the womb?

Eagles' Wings
05-17-2013, 08:15 AM
What the hell is wrong with humanity anyway? :(Perhaps many are not afraid of hell.

SilentBull
05-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Why waste money killing this guy via the normal process? Twist his fucking head off and save the tax payers some damn money.

jkob
05-17-2013, 08:22 AM
Disgusting. I want to say I'm against the death penalty but stuff like this reminds of that their is real evil in this world.

donnay
05-17-2013, 08:27 AM
What the hell is wrong with humanity anyway? :(

Because things like this walk amongst us. *SIGH*

MelissaCato
05-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Unbelievable. May 13th ? How is it that clinic is still open for business ? Gezzzuz

For the children huh ? Sick MF'rs.

Bruno
05-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Saw headine, won't read article. I want to be able to eat lunch today and still retain some hope for humanity.

kathy88
05-17-2013, 08:47 AM
I didn't even read it and I'm sitting here crying. Our world has gone absolutely bat shit insane. SELFISH MONSTERS hold all the power.

Origanalist
05-17-2013, 08:55 AM
I didn't even read it and I'm sitting here crying. Our world has gone absolutely bat shit insane. SELFISH MONSTERS hold all the power.

I understand exactly how you feel. But it's best that this stuff be exposed to the light of day no matter how much it sickens us. It's been kept under wraps and enabled for far too long.

I say shout it from the rooftops.

Eagles' Wings
05-17-2013, 10:11 AM
I understand exactly how you feel. But it's best that this stuff be exposed to the light of day no matter how much it sickens us. It's been kept under wraps and enabled for far too long.

I say shout it from the rooftops.Yes, never stop shouting.

aGameOfThrones
05-17-2013, 02:01 PM
He provided a service where people kept coming back.

trey4sports
05-17-2013, 02:02 PM
i heard about this on Glenn Becks program. Just sickening. That can't be legal.