PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama being thrown under the bus to make way for the next flavor change ?

J_White
05-17-2013, 12:34 AM
I am wondering now suddenly so many things have come up to put Obama in a difficult position. Benghazi, IRS, AP, etc.
Is it to rile up opposition against him though just a few months back he was considered so good.
Is this being done to consolidate our liking of the next change which is supposed to come in the next Prez election ? D to R.
so that people become more enthusiastic about the R flavor and then he will turn out to be a puppet just like Obama.
and the same policies of Fed created inflation and money printing, loss of civil liberties and useless foreign interventions will only continue.

I see that Rand is making good inroads in the Republican party, but I fear who is the actual favored establishment candidate for next time round ?
Rubio, Jeb, Christie, Bobby even ?
because it is not going to be easy for Rand. it is only going to get difficult as the time nears.

ninepointfive
05-17-2013, 12:40 AM
no kidding.... truth is said to be stranger than fiction

J_White
05-17-2013, 03:33 AM
this "D" puppet turned out bad, choose "R" next time ...yay !

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2nzBwb5Cea4/T9KJYicYRFI/AAAAAAAARtU/ncNwyxEpAS0/s1600/march_of_tyranny.jpg

Cap
05-17-2013, 05:21 AM
Good left/right paradigm analogy.

05-17-2013, 05:30 AM
No, just too much Chicago politics that has come back to bite them in the ass.

Or it was the lizard men...

vita3
05-17-2013, 06:33 AM
Unless the GOP cleans up the criminals still holding on/controling it. Nothing changes except the faces

TruckinMike
05-17-2013, 09:47 AM
No, just too much Chicago politics that has come back to bite them in the ass.

Or it was the lizard men...

Occam's razor (also written as Ockham's razor from William of Ockham, and in Latin lex parsimoniae) is a principle of parsimony, economy, or succinctness used in logic and problem-solving. It states that among competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

So the real question is: Which hypothesis has the fewest assumptions? Chicago politics or NWO/Elite Banker agenda? Thats a toughy. :)

thoughtomator
05-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Unless the GOP cleans up the criminals still holding on/controling it

I think that's spelled "repeals the 16th Amendment" because that's what it will take to stop IRS abuses.

klamath
05-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Read greenwald's column. Obama made the mistake of targeting AP. To them they are secred and they ralley around their own. When you get both Woodward and Burstein feeling their actions during watergate would not be allowed under obama shit is going to hit the fan.

ZENemy
05-17-2013, 10:09 AM
I do think they are trying to hide Hilary so she can get ready to inherit the throne in 2016, she IS chosen, its so fucking oblivious.

Look what the "first BLACK president" is getting away with...Imagine the "first WOMEN" president, "its not in a women nature to start war" they will say...UH huh, she will be the WORST of them all.

HOLLYWOOD
05-17-2013, 10:17 AM
I do think they are trying to hide Hilary so she can get ready to inherit the throne in 2016, she IS chosen, its so fucking oblivious.

Look what the "first BLACK president" is getting away with...Imagine the "first WOMEN" president, "its not in a women nature to start war" they will say...UH huh, she will be the WORST of them all.YES INDEED... these party hacks do their homework/demographics... Democrats pull almost 2:1 on woman voting. With Hillary as the candidate it will be a 3:1 vote margin and gives that edge, just enough of a win in the mob rule democracy of 50.1% support.

AuH20
05-17-2013, 10:31 AM
The Obama regime is run by the Clinton crime family. It takes awhile for the sewage to rise to the top of the surface. They have been conducting themselves in such a manner since he was originally sworn in. Now that he's a lame duck and the shiny veneer is gone, the truth is slowly seeping out.

ZENemy
05-17-2013, 10:32 AM
YES INDEED... these party hacks do their homework/demographics... Democrats pull almost 2:1 on woman voting. With Hillary as the candidate it will be a 3:1 vote margin and gives that edge, just enough of a win in the mob rule democracy of 50.1% support.

Yup, and in my opinion Rand cannot beat "the first women president" well he can, but we will need the media, which we wont have.

A truth teller (rand) VS the "first women" LIAR

Liar will win.

Henry Rogue
05-17-2013, 10:48 AM
So the real question is: Which hypothesis has the fewest assumptions? Chicago politics or NWO/Elite Banker agenda? Thats a toughy. :)How about, The president thought he was protected by the media to the extent that he could get away with anything. Which resulted in him trying to get away with everything? Do enough bad things and you are bound to be caught on some of them.

ZENemy
05-17-2013, 10:51 AM
How about, The president thought he was protected by the media to the extent that he could get away with anything. Which resulted in him trying to get away with everything? Do enough bad things and you are bound to be caught on some of them.

I HOPE this is the case!

TruckinMike
05-17-2013, 11:01 AM
I HOPE this is the case!

Maybe the MSM has a little humanity way way way in the back of its hive mind. Are witnessing its rebirth?

TruckinMike
05-17-2013, 11:02 AM
I HOPE this is the case!

Maybe the MSM has a little humanity way way way in the back of its hive mind. Are witnessing its rebirth?

osan
05-17-2013, 11:11 AM
I am wondering now suddenly so many things have come up to put Obama in a difficult position. Benghazi, IRS, AP, etc.
Is it to rile up opposition against him though just a few months back he was considered so good.
Is this being done to consolidate our liking of the next change which is supposed to come in the next Prez election ? D to R.
so that people become more enthusiastic about the R flavor and then he will turn out to be a puppet just like Obama.
and the same policies of Fed created inflation and money printing, loss of civil liberties and useless foreign interventions will only continue.

I see that Rand is making good inroads in the Republican party, but I fear who is the actual favored establishment candidate for next time round ?
because it is not going to be easy for Rand. it is only going to get difficult as the time nears.

Are these serious question? Have you not been paying attention? They did precisely this with Bush. When he got in everyone wanted to have his babies. Then about two years into his second term he suddenly became satan.

Rinse. Repeat. Works like a charm.

Root
05-17-2013, 11:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

AuH20
05-17-2013, 11:26 AM

More like damage control. They are trying salvage a modicum of respect for the sagging democratic party brand.

BlackTerrel
05-17-2013, 05:46 PM

Usually things just are what they are. There is a long time till 2016 and I doubt this is going to move much by that time.

J_White
05-19-2013, 10:40 PM

Look what the "first BLACK president" is getting away with...Imagine the "first WOMEN" president, "its not in a women nature to start war" they will say...UH huh, she will be the WORST of them all.

i agree with that, she is being kept on the sidelines and not much is being said about the Benghazi debacle.
come 2015 and she will spring to the front and the Dems will chose her happily !

John F Kennedy III
05-20-2013, 12:43 AM

You really think she will run? Man things have changed in 6 months

Natural Citizen
05-20-2013, 01:49 AM

Jeb is the closest platform that conforms to the current admin's...vision. I guess that's the word. People will say otherwise. They are wrong.

WhistlinDave
05-20-2013, 02:09 AM
I've been thinking about this lately too... Knowing that basically the presidents are puppets, at least for the most part... And some dance on red strings and some dance on blue strings but all the strings are held by the same puppet masters... I do wonder if he's being thrown under the bus, and if so, for what purpose?

If he gets impeached it's likely to set off not only a shockwave of more left vs. right (D vs. R) conflict, but I also expect to see the MSM mix in some poor black victims vs. rich white racists themes as well.... Is he going to be impeached because it will be useful in the divide and conquer policy of the elites? (i.e. More useful in causing divisiveness than keeping him around?)

JustinTime
05-20-2013, 05:33 AM

I suspect the reason Obama has gotten bad press recently is simply that he spied on the media, and this is them putting him in his place.

ZENemy
05-20-2013, 08:43 AM

Santorum was voted the most corrupt politician while he was in congress and still won primary states.

VBRonPaulFan
05-20-2013, 09:08 AM
nah, I just think this is just unpleasant timing for him. this is just the culmination of chicago-style politics on a grand level where people are actually paying attention.

Anti Federalist
05-20-2013, 10:48 AM
/thread AFAIC

this "D" puppet turned out bad, choose "R" next time ...yay !

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2nzBwb5Cea4/T9KJYicYRFI/AAAAAAAARtU/ncNwyxEpAS0/s1600/march_of_tyranny.jpg

Zippyjuan
05-20-2013, 11:02 AM
Obama can't run again in 2016 anyways so the idea that he is "being thrown under the bus" to keep him from getting the job again is pointless.

Aratus
05-20-2013, 12:26 PM
I am in agreement with everything everyone has said on this page, and I agree that short of an amendment being passed
or a military coup that we will see a much grayer but wiser POTUS fussing over a presidential library in 2017 as a hobby...
Ms. Hillary Clinton came very close to winning her party's nomination, her reward as Sec' of State is politics as usual. She
is the same age as Mitt Romney and about 8 years older than I am. I presume she can have presidential ambitions until
she is about 80 years of age, and her health situation sounds better than Comrade Bill's operated on bum ticker. I think she
has a chance to be a factor in 2016 or 2020, but the same can be said about Veep Joe Biden for very similar reasons, I feel!

VBRonPaulFan
05-20-2013, 12:43 PM
Obama can't run again in 2016 anyways so the idea that he is "being thrown under the bus" to keep him from getting the job again is pointless.

except nobody ever said he was being thrown under the bus 'to keep him from getting his job again'.

awake
05-20-2013, 12:48 PM
In the Game of Thrones there is always the those who plot for the coldest seats. Who gains by making a Democratic president writhe in scandal? There will always be a list of interested parties in the thrones. More importantly, the men who hold the chair, and those who would unseat him, know that the mortar of their power is public opinion. Control it, and one can ascend to the highest halls to wield the most perverse powers against their fellow men.

J_White
05-20-2013, 09:57 PM

its about tarnishing the "D" flavor, so that the "R" becomes palatable again for the masses.

and thanks for all those reps ! that image by Ben Garrison is just so fitting for this.