PDA

View Full Version : When I watch this Ron Paul video..

MadViking10
11-25-2007, 10:02 PM
I feel angry, determined, scared and excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDqneN4weE

December 16th absolutely must shock the nation to the core. (Raise the money once, so be it. Raise it TWICE..HOLY CRAP THESE PEOPLE ARE FOR REAL !!)

goRPaul
11-25-2007, 10:48 PM
This video rocks, I think its one of the better ones for the tea party.

ross11988
11-25-2007, 10:51 PM
Dmx!!!!!!

drdesignz
11-26-2007, 12:25 AM
“I have good friends who are in basic agreement with my analysis of the current state of the American Republic, but argue it is a waste of time and effort to try and change the direction in which we are going. No one will listen, they argue, and besides the development of a strong centralized authoritarian government is too far along to reverse the trends of the 20th Century. Why waste time in Congress when so few people care about liberty, they ask. The masses, they point out, are interested only in being taken care of, and the elite want to keep receiving the special benefits allotted to them through special-interest legislation. I understand the odds, and I am not naive enough to believe the effort to preserve liberty is a cakewalk. And I am very much aware of my own limitations in achieving this goal. But ideas, based on sound and moral principles, do have consequences. And powerful ideas can have major consequences beyond our wildest dreams. Our Founders clearly understood this, and they knew they would be successful, even against the overwhelming odds they faced. They described this steady confidence they shared with each other when hopes were dim as “divine providence.” Good ideas can have good results and we must remember bad ideas can have bad results.” - Ron Paul February 2, 2000

ctb619
11-26-2007, 12:32 AM
Very well-made video...thanks for sharing

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-26-2007, 02:37 AM
yeah good one.

in my top videos of course