PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Baldwin foreign policy post, tweeted today

sailingaway
05-16-2013, 06:54 PM
America's foreign policy is killing us--literally! And since Ron Paul left Congress, hardly anyone on Capitol Hill is stepping up to the plate to tell the truth about it. Both major parties are equally culpable in facilitating this hellacioius practice that is one day going to be the death of our nation. Perpetual war seems to be the cry of both parties. We oppose Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Iraq, but support it in Syria. We use military attacks against the "heinous" government in Libya and turn a blind eye to the even more heinous and murderous regime in The Sudan. We have troops stationed in 120 foreign countries. We claim to be Israel's friend and then give her Arab enemies four times more foreign aid than we give her. For the record, if I were President, I would end ALL foreign aid, and that means to Israel, too. China and Russia are chomping at the bits to launch a nuclear attack against us, because of our global reputation for being the world's bully. And they are our real threat, not North Korea or Iran. Yet, the US government is actually helping Russia and China build the military apparatus that they intend to use against us one day. At the same time, DC ignores the Sino-Russia threat, and tries to scare the pants off of us about the Sand People. And, of course, all of these foreign wars are supposed to justify turning the US into a giant prison camp in or to "protect" us. Pardon me while I puke!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=605481059462822&id=226997970644468

Interesting stylistic flourish, that last...