PDA

View Full Version : Unlicensed gun owner gets unjustly shot

aGameOfThrones
05-16-2013, 04:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y9QNXKKIM8

nobody's_hero
05-16-2013, 04:05 PM
Title does not make sense.

Please rename to: "dumbass carjacker gets shot with his own gun".

EDIT: at first view it looked like he snatched the gun away from the crook. I still don't get the title though.

satchelmcqueen
05-16-2013, 05:16 PM
awesome

Carson
05-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Title does not make sense.

Please rename to: "dumbass carjacker gets shot with his own gun".

EDIT: at first view it looked like he snatched the gun away from the crook. I still don't get the title though.

Kind of looked like he ended up with the carjackers gun to me to. Never the less; if your going to go around declaring new laws in effect on car possession make sure they don't backfire on you. I mean like if your thinking it's okay to use a gun to steal a mans property it certainly stands to reason it should be okay for someone to keep it with one. Or even take it back for that matter.

I think I saw at least two in on it.

The two cars turning the corner looked suspicious. Then another guy popped around the corner for a second.

I hope everything is okay now.

Dr.3D
05-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Video is gone.

aGameOfThrones
05-16-2013, 06:27 PM
Video is gone.

Back up.

PaulConventionWV
05-16-2013, 06:44 PM
The car owner had his own gun. There are clearly two guns in the video.

green73
05-16-2013, 06:49 PM
The car owner had his own gun. There are clearly two guns in the video.

Goddamn hyperbolic thread title!

tmg19103
05-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Do I sense sarcasm in the title? The carjacker had a gun (most likely an "unlicensed" gun as a criminal) and was unjustly shot by the legally armed car owner as all shootings are unjust... at least in the eyes of those who don't believe in rights like self-defense....

nobody's_hero
05-17-2013, 08:15 AM
I think I saw at least two in on it.

The two cars turning the corner looked suspicious. Then another guy popped around the corner for a second.

I hope everything is okay now.

It looked to me that the 2nd man in dark clothing came around the corner and drew his gun and attempted to fire but maybe the ricochet off the wall from the driver's gun startled him.