PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck signs Ron Paul's book- video/ebay auction!

PathIveMade
11-25-2007, 09:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbUa9lnIFHM

Ebay auction of this book (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320187793042&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011). 100% Donation to ronpaul2008.com. winning bidder receives E-mail confirmation of the donation amount. The same e-mail will be sent to Glenn Beck as well!

Here's the back story:

"On Friday, November, 23, Glen Beck hosted a book signing at Barnes and Nobles in Akron, OH from 7-8pm. We Are Change informed our Ron Paul meetup about this signing. I did not find out about this event until the last minute, and met with another Ron Paul supporter at Barnes and Nobles around 7:40pm. We wanted to ask Glen Beck why he said that Ron Paul supporters are terrorists, when we know that he knows that all Ron Paul and his supporters stand for is the constitution. We wanted Beck, on video, to admit that he was told to say we are terrorists. We wanted to ask if Beck’s statement was to support HR1955. We REALLY wanted answers.

That was in our dream world, where we thought we would actually have the time and opportunity to talk to Beck. There was no such opportunity. The store was PACKED, and upon entering, you were immediately informed that you could ONLY get a signature (which could not even be personalized), and maybe a handshake. Beck’s staff, which was easily more than 10 standing around his signing area alone, took the books and passed them through the line for the people (as seen in video). There was no way to have a polite conversation with Beck, and we wanted to keep the LOVE in the Revolution.

We had a Glen Beck book and a Ron Paul book. Since we had both, the staff allowed Dr. Paul’s book to be signed. Beck signed the book w/o looking at it first. He then noticed, after signing it, that it was not his book. He glanced down at the book, closed it, and noticed that it was Ron Paul’s book. He then said “oh,” as he noticed what he had done. He continued smiling and did not say anything or make a scene.

We decided we are going to use this book to make some money for Ron Paul. We are hoping that this will be, pardon my language, a sort of kick in the nuts to Beck. We are going to inform Beck of his contribution to the Ron Paul campaign. Since there was no opportunity to talk to Beck and no way to show him how we feel about what he said, w/o sending the message to his followers that we might be terrorists. This is the best way we could think of, at the time, to get back at him a little."

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 09:50 PM
lol, the irony, someone should geta copy dipped in gold and sell it

OptionsTrader
11-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Did the paper begin to smoke and burn after he signed it?

http://www.bellsnwhistles.com/aflaz/afi005.gif

DJ RP
11-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Too awesome!!!! you guys rock!

literatim
11-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Someone should give him a copy of it for free.

MozoVote
11-25-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm sitting here chuckling. Oh, the deviousness of the RP grassroots! :D

r3volution
11-25-2007, 10:36 PM
i take it you are the guy in the book store yelling "investigate 911" to a talk show host (sorry if im wrong) . may i ask what you think that will accomplish ?

traitorist
11-25-2007, 10:47 PM
i take it you are the guy in the book store yelling "investigate 911" to a talk show host (sorry if im wrong) . may i ask what you think that will accomplish ?

hijacking the thread so soon, are we?

PathIveMade
11-25-2007, 11:07 PM

Are you watching the same video? I don't hear that anywhere in there. And obviously the answer is no... I'm not that guy. Apology accepted. The only thing we want to accomplish is a Ron Paul presidency. Everything at the book store was very civil, no yelling or screaming or hostility. No reason for any bad publicity. So if we can raise a little extra money for a good and decent man's campaign off of the filthy mark of a "journalist" who claims you and I are terrorists, and should have the military used against us, then so be it. I for one, am not concerned with Mr. Beck's feelings on the matter. For the record, I am not a 911 truther, but the beauty of America is free speech, and the ability of it's people to question authority, and it's government.

BrazilLuLa
11-25-2007, 11:17 PM
Check out www.authorstrack.com.

It talks about all the book signing events happening all over the country. You can organize your search by state and more.

r3volution
11-26-2007, 02:08 AM
Are you watching the same video? I don't hear that anywhere in there. And obviously the answer is no... I'm not that guy. Apology accepted. The only thing we want to accomplish is a Ron Paul presidency. Everything at the book store was very civil, no yelling or screaming or hostility. No reason for any bad publicity. So if we can raise a little extra money for a good and decent man's campaign off of the filthy mark of a "journalist" who claims you and I are terrorists, and should have the military used against us, then so be it. I for one, am not concerned with Mr. Beck's feelings on the matter. For the record, I am not a 911 truther, but the beauty of America is free speech, and the ability of it's people to question authority, and it's government.

hijacking the thread so soon, are we?

i not only posted in the wrong thread but also was only asking a question , some of you people should take a second and think before jumping on fellow supporters ..

Richandler
11-26-2007, 02:13 AM
The man signed something he didn't even look at. What does that tell you about him?

PathIveMade
11-26-2007, 09:05 AM
i not only posted in the wrong thread but also was only asking a question , some of you people should take a second and think before jumping on fellow supporters ..

I didn't jump on anyone. I answered your question as it pertained to this thread, and my original post. I concede you could have posted in the wrong thread. Not a big deal, it happens. :D

Anyway... the auction is up to 510.00! Now that's blowback.

unklejman
11-26-2007, 11:20 AM
The man signed something he didn't even look at. What does that tell you about him?

It tells me some one should approach him with a contract to publicly endorse RP and only say positive things about him :D

ronpaulblogsdotcom
11-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Ok I went ahead and dugg them.

The first one on the youtube video:

hxxp://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Glenn_Beck_signs_Ron_Paul_s_book

Second one on the ebay page (more important I think):

hxxp://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Who_signed_the_Ron_Paul_Freedom_book_on_Ebay_bid_t o_610_in_12_hours

Check for extra spaces in the word "to" not sure how they getting there....

Copy paste in new tab or browser then change two xx for tt in http....

Thanks