PDA

View Full Version : New Ron Paul website, please review...

Son of Freedom
11-25-2007, 09:47 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have done quite a bit of work on a new website promoting Ron Paul. It's the best of all the videos I can find. I'm not done yet but would like to get some input before going further.

The site opens with some truth about Rudy. As much as I like Dr. Paul, my disdain for Rudy is probably greater. My cousin is going to die soon, he was NYPD and is totally diseased at this point.

Anyways, I think we can make this go viral due to the website's name and your help to make it go viral, we're a force on the web.

I'm interested in knowing how the site looks, performs, the mix of videos, etc...

Thanks for your help.

www.JoinRudy.us

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Zuke it at http://www.zuki.us and I'll vote for it

jake
11-25-2007, 09:48 PM
so sorry to hear about your cousin :(

looking good, I would say you need a nice logo.

Geronimo
11-25-2007, 09:56 PM
so sorry to hear about your cousin :(

looking good, I would say you need a nice logo.

That makes two of us.

Son of Freedom
11-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Zuke it at http://www.zuki.us and I'll vote for it

Ok, that's done. What else can we do?

Geronimo
11-25-2007, 10:01 PM
Add this as your logo
http://www.humpjones.com/img/rudy_normal.jpg

Mark
11-26-2007, 06:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have done quite a bit of work on a new website promoting Ron Paul. It's the best of all the videos I can find. I'm not done yet but would like to get some input before going further.

The site opens with some truth about Rudy. As much as I like Dr. Paul, my disdain for Rudy is probably greater. My cousin is going to die soon, he was NYPD and is totally diseased at this point.

Anyways, I think we can make this go viral due to the website's name and your help to make it go viral, we're a force on the web.

I'm interested in knowing how the site looks, performs, the mix of videos, etc...

Thanks for your help.

www.JoinRudy.us (http://www.JoinRudy.us)

I'm sorry about your cousin, somebody saved a lot of money on asbestos removal that day when those towers collapsed in on themselves.

Government officials knew the air was full of asbestos, and they lied about it.

Rudy was one of them.

~~~~~

As far as the site goes, I'm sure there's a plethora of good information there,
I just have to close it down as it loads since there's SO much to load.

Usability is a major factor in web page design, and most designers try to
keep pages simple and quick to download to the users computer.

My computer mini-freezes, and my CPU fan takes off spining fast trying to cool
off the CPU. Now, I have a >3Ghz CPU and plenty of RAM, but there's SO much
to load when I go to the page, I just have to close it. Just too much extra stuff
to wait for. No offense, but, it reminds me of Myspace pages that people build forgetting that people actually have to wait forever for everything that's so 'fancy' to download.

If you could reduce the page load time and simplify the page style it would help a great deal who balk at pages that overwhelm when loading.

Maybe some/a lot has to do with the video loading and playing every time.
If you want to emphasize a vid for first time visitors to watch, maybe just point
it out and recommend viewing, and not have it load and play every time to save
page loading times, and give a break to non-new visitors who want to see more
and not have to wait for a vid to load first.

It's early, I hope that makes sense. ;)

It's just, the front page is just WAY too 'heavy' for my tastes to wait on,
while my computer goes into 'action' mode to handle it all.

Make the front page much easier to load with less extra 'styles' or whatever is
so 'heavy', and maybe link to vids instead of displaying them all at once on the page.

My suggestion I guess, regarding the front page, Keep It Short and Simple.

sharedvoice
11-26-2007, 06:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your help.

www.JoinRudy.us

VERY nice. Great video selection. Rudy deserves a swift donkey punch to the head. I can't stand that scumbag!

Sorry to hear about your cousin. :(

WWW.RUDYSREADINGLIST.COM

PatriotOne
11-26-2007, 07:30 AM

[/url]

I SOF. Rarely a day goes by that I do not think about the sacrifices of the Policemen and the Firefighters made on that horrible day. And certanly, not a day goes by that I don't want those complicate in this crime to come to justice (including Rudy). Please let your cousin know that there are lots of people fighting for Ron Paul because of what happened to them.

Is he a Ron Paul supporter also...to the extent that he can be due to his illness?

jrich4rpaul
11-26-2007, 08:01 AM
Good site. A link should be provided to RudysReadingList.com tho

Question_Authority
11-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Want to exchange links? http://rudyrevealed.com