PDA

View Full Version : Cop Not So Good At Math

green73
05-16-2013, 07:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S4Q5FlR6yyA
http://youtu.be/S4Q5FlR6yyA

In yet another not so surprising attempt and likely success at “Fuck(ing)” an innocent man, this un-named (as of yet) cop decides to double down on his idiocy. He stated, despite acknowledging his failure to understand the basic fundamentals of ancient through modern mathematics, he was “gonna write my shit.” The “shit” he is referring to is likely a sworn police report. A .016 BAC would be expected, approximately, for a 180ish pound man who drank 2 beers over the past 2 hours.

On the other hand, a .16 is a completely different story. According to this online BAC calculator a 180 pound man would have to drink 9 beers in 1 hour to achieve the approximate threshold of a .16.

This cop also refers to the man as, “genius” as he mentions, “that little extra zero doesn’t mean shit.” He continues with, “You know what…fuck it…argue it in court.”

Without fail, he also threatens to “book the video recorder” (take the camera) despite having his own audio recording.

Please post this cop’s name/department in the comments and I will update appropriately.

And Please, always film police.

http://www.copblock.org/33514/video-cop-not-so-good-at-5th-grade-math/

Seraphim
05-16-2013, 07:06 AM
This cop also refers to the man as, “genius” as he mentions, “that little extra zero doesn’t mean shit.” He continues with, “You know what…fuck it…argue it in court.”

Hang him by his feet, upside down.

Put a count down timer that starts at 1 hour.

Then once he's hung upsidedown - change the time to read 10 hours.

"Don't worry about that little extra 0. It doesn't mean shit."

Origanalist
05-16-2013, 07:08 AM
According to some here, that man should be severely punished. To make them feel safer....but the cops ok I guess.

kcchiefs6465
05-16-2013, 08:50 AM
You know, for as much of a dumb fuck as that pig clearly is, I should be laughing more than I am.

.016 is awfully close to .02. Some are of the opinion that if you are under 21, .02 should be the BAC limit for a DUI. Because you know, that man seemed incapable of driving his car.

We're gonna need an update. Depending on where he was, he may have had to sit three days in jail. Depending on what he does and who he works for, that very well may have cost him his job. I can only pray someone gives that cop a calculator. Lord knows they aren't going to fire him. Typical swine attitude.

aGameOfThrones
05-16-2013, 09:24 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3AnX0CJjpKc/TWgclBUun3I/AAAAAAAAAwA/PRD3I6YpYrA/hitler%20clapping.gif

Anti Federalist
05-16-2013, 09:57 AM
See?

Zero Tolerance will stop all this.

.00 BAC

Anti Federalist
05-16-2013, 09:59 AM
We're gonna need an update. Depending on where he was, he may have had to sit three days in jail. Depending on what he does and who he works for, that very well may have cost him his job.

Very likely.

In fact, very probable.

But fuck it, you know, argue it in court.

Professor8000
05-16-2013, 10:03 AM
That little extra zero means that the police officer had no cause for an arrest, and also could (theoretically) be sued for unlawful arrest.

AGRP
05-16-2013, 10:04 AM
How does one debate math in court?

oyarde
05-16-2013, 10:58 AM
How does one debate math in court?

I would like to assume that the judge , somewhere prior to law school , learned basic math.

aGameOfThrones
05-16-2013, 11:10 AM
There is a reason low IQ is a job requirement.

affa
05-16-2013, 11:48 AM
To paraphrase...

"Maths? We don't need no stinkin' maths... we've got badges."

fisharmor
05-16-2013, 11:53 AM
See?

Zero Tolerance will stop all this.

.00 BAC

Yep... then they can sit outside the local Catholic church and rake in several hundred DUIs every weekend.
Probably ferret out a bunch of people with no citizenship paperwork, too.

Thor
05-16-2013, 12:40 PM

Bingo! I say we drop a 0 from his pay. Instead of $60,000 a year, how about $6,000 a year. "That extra zero doesn't mean shit!"

Seraphim
05-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Fuck it. Get rid of the 6.

Bingo! I say we drop a 0 from his pay. Instead of $60,000 a year, how about $6,000 a year. "That extra zero doesn't mean shit!"

PaulConventionWV
05-16-2013, 01:16 PM
I would like to assume that the judge , somewhere prior to law school , learned basic math.

I can just imagine this turning into a math debate in the court with all the judges and security guards and the prosecution running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out the difference between .018 and .08. However, when the physics major speaks up, he gets a "shut up, mundane!"

QuickZ06
05-16-2013, 01:22 PM

“You know what…fuck it…argue it in court.”

heavenlyboy34
05-16-2013, 01:26 PM
I can just imagine this turning into a math debate in the court with all the judges and security guards and the prosecution running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out the difference between .018 and .08. However, when the physics major speaks up, he gets a "shut up, mundane!"
lolz :D

aGameOfThrones
05-16-2013, 01:27 PM

I don't think even Count Von Count could help them.

Weston White
05-16-2013, 02:39 PM
.016 is awfully close to .02. Some are of the opinion that if you are under 21, .02 should be the BAC limit for a DUI. Because you know, that man seemed incapable of driving his car.

Oh, I get it. Funny, haha. ;)

Seriously though, that is already the law, at least in California. If you are driving, while under the legal drinking age and blow so much as a .01% you are legally intoxicated (http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d11/vc23136.htm).

kcchiefs6465
05-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Oh, I get it. Funny, haha. ;)

Seriously though, that is already the law, at least in California. If you are driving, while under the legal drinking age and blow so much as a .01% you are legally intoxicated (http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d11/vc23136.htm).
My point exactly. A lot of lives are ruined because of it too. Did that man seem incapable of driving his car? If not, how could you possibly be in favor of the law being .02 for those under 21? Mouth wash will give you a higher reading for God's sake. I don't understand the reasoning behind your opinion.

enjerth
05-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Does the officer really not know how to read his own machine? Did the officer really falsify the reading in his report, leaving out the 0?

It appears to me not so much of a math question, or of general competency. At least I certainly hope not.

He could have at least come up with a better excuse to go about making the arrest so that it's not so blatant. Perhaps this is a demonstration of a "Full Retard" moment.

Never go full retard when you bust someone. Never.

PaulConventionWV
05-16-2013, 11:28 PM
Does the officer really not know how to read his own machine? Did the officer really falsify the reading in his report, leaving out the 0?

It appears to me not so much of a math question, or of general competency. At least I certainly hope not.

He could have at least come up with a better excuse to go about making the arrest so that it's not so blatant. Perhaps this is a demonstration of a "Full Retard" moment.

Never go full retard when you bust someone. Never.

Yep. He went full retard.

youngbuck
05-17-2013, 09:48 AM
A cop that stupid should be immediately fired. I don't want anybody with a badge, an attitude, and such a lack of intelligence walking around with handcuffs and a gun.