PDA

View Full Version : Judge Patrick J. Duggan goes off deep end to shut up Christians

ZENemy
05-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Yikes

:eek:

A federal judge has issued a startling ruling that suppressing Christian speech is allowed when Muslims threaten violence because they’re upset over the message.

The ruling from Judge Patrick J. Duggan in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan granted Wayne County’s motion for summary judgment of a lawsuit brought by a team of Christians who were badgered, bullied and targeted with garbage thrown by Muslims who disliked their message at last year’s Arab Fest in Dearborn, Mich.

www.wnd.com/2013/05/judge-lets-muslim-violence-silence-christians/

Spikender
05-15-2013, 05:32 PM

So... threatening violence against people is fine if you're a Muslim and the victims are Christians?

So what was the judge smoking again?

JK/SEA
05-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Christians had a pigs head on a pole. Not exactly a civil discourse tactic. Fuckin' crazy ass religious freaks. They will kill us all with their collectivist bull shit.

Spikender
05-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Christians had a pigs head on a pole. Not exactly a civil discourse tactic. Fuckin' crazy ass religious freaks. They will kill us all with their collectivist bull shit.

True.

But this essentially protects one way violence against a group of religious people, whether they are viewed as crazy or not.

That's not the proper way to go about this.

HOLLYWOOD
05-15-2013, 06:12 PM
I recommend using the Judge's complete name in the thread header... so it doesn't confuse people with Judge Napolitano, which many call The Judge. It also beenfits when you need to search on a subject title.

end PSA

thank you

ZENemy
05-15-2013, 06:16 PM
I recommend using the Judge's complete name in the thread header... so it doesn't confuse people with Judge Napolitano, which many call The Judge. It also beenfits when you need to search on a subject title.

end PSA

thank you

Done, thanks!

BlackTerrel
05-15-2013, 07:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smw9QuH1xkA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo51z7DORQg&list=PLAB481F27665AB562

Christian Liberty
05-15-2013, 07:21 PM
So pulling out of Middle Eastern territory and ceasing to dictate their affairs is "Appeasement" but using aggression to shut Christians up is cool?

What the crap is this country coming too?

fr33
05-15-2013, 07:51 PM
I certainly won't defend the police or the judge but I don't have a dog in that fight. Tribalists gonna act tribal. Those videos are similar to other festivals I've been to where rival "gangs" or groups start fighting each other for making eye contact.

JK/SEA
05-15-2013, 08:03 PM
So pulling out of Middle Eastern territory and ceasing to dictate their affairs is "Appeasement" but using aggression to shut Christians up is cool?

What the crap is this country coming too?

so you think parading around with a pigs head on a pole at a Muslim gathering with intent to provoke is...what...?...exactly....

Keith and stuff
05-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Sounds like the same argument Hillary Clinton and Obama made after the terrorist happenings in benghazi. Sounds like exactly what you would expert someone covering up their shortcomings that lead to terrorism would say. Maybe as should be investigated as someone that encourages or is covering up terrorism.

awake
05-15-2013, 08:32 PM
Putting a pigs head on a stick to incite a crowd makes one thing unmistakably clear: there were no Christians there.

BlackTerrel
05-15-2013, 10:04 PM
I certainly won't defend the police or the judge but I don't have a dog in that fight. Tribalists gonna act tribal. Those videos are similar to other festivals I've been to where rival "gangs" or groups start fighting each other for making eye contact.

Problem is when the judge takes the side of one gang over the other.

JK/SEA
05-15-2013, 10:08 PM

Provoked.

fr33
05-15-2013, 10:12 PM
I do agree.

The problem probably lies within how the festival is structured using "public property". Had the festival been private they'd have every right to kick the Christians out. The festival is probably peaceful except for when the idiots show up and start trouble.

PaulConventionWV
05-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Putting a pigs head on a stick to incite a crowd makes one thing unmistakably clear: there were no Christians there.

This is the only reasonable post in this whole religion bashfest. The actions of purported Christians being confused with the doctrine of Christianity. "Purported" is a key word...

BlackTerrel
05-16-2013, 11:18 PM
Provoked.

How does that excuse the judge?

If the religions here were reversed I think people on this forum would be outraged.

BlackTerrel
05-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Provoked.

How does that excuse the judge?

If the religions here were reversed I think people on this forum would be outraged.

Were these guys provoking too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smw9QuH1xkA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo51z7DORQg&list=PLAB481F27665AB562