PDA

View Full Version : i like how hillary people try to shield her

jtstellar
05-15-2013, 05:25 PM
from the same line of defense democrats constantly attacked paul for, equating mismanagement essentially as either evilness or incompetence with 'his' newsletters that he never wrote.

when it's her spokeswoman, her department, her subordinates, her everything, but she knows nothing, and that is supposedly how 'intelligence works', 'you guys who don't know how intelligence works are idiots, ignorant'. everywhere you go, on any benghazi articles now, you see hillary people with those lines of defense. pathetic. and some woman on cnn just defended hillary with 'benghazi compound was more cia than state department' wow

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-15-2013, 05:56 PM
and some woman on cnn just defended hillary with 'benghazi compound was more cia than state department' wow

That is quite likely true. It doesn't exonerate Hillary of anything.

jtstellar
05-15-2013, 06:19 PM
That is quite likely true. It doesn't exonerate Hillary of anything.

problem is they're injecting vagueness. the primary line of defense is that the entire edited memo came at the request of cia because cia allegedly claimed memo depicting the thing as terrorist attack would 'interfere with their investigation',

while emails clearly showed the primary obstruction came from hillary's spokeswoman. they claim now that benghazi was more 'cia than state department', now that the 'cia' appears everywhere, it's harder for soccer mom to know which is which they are talking about, the memo or the security responsibility?

and they did request security from state department and it was denied, although that compound falls under clinton's purview, and the request for security directed at clinton shows that already if there were ever any question. the main scheme is the obvious attempt to obfuscate the issue just by flapping lips about cia, cia, cia, like submitting a 10 page essay cus you know your high school teacher would never read. such revolutionary technique for cnn. ya, it's the woman reporter with the crooked neck and ridiculously long hair constantly covering left half of her face, made me want to punch (her) just listening to the bs

BlackTerrel
05-15-2013, 07:11 PM
from the same line of defense democrats constantly attacked paul for, equating mismanagement essentially as either evilness or incompetence

when it's her spokeswoman, her department, her subordinates, her everything, but she knows nothing, and that is supposedly how 'intelligence works', 'you guys who don't know how intelligence works are idiots, ignorant'. everywhere you go, on any benghazi articles now, you see hillary people with those lines of defense. pathetic. and some woman on cnn just defended hillary with 'benghazi compound was more cia than state department' wow

I wouldn't equate the two.

If you are then they would simply say "I like how Ron Paul people are blasting Hillary for the same thing they defend Ron Paul for".

We just look at life through our lenses and world view.

Christian Liberty
05-15-2013, 07:26 PM
There's no way Ron Paul wrote the newsletters. That's just ridiculous.

bunklocoempire
05-15-2013, 07:43 PM
i like how hillary people try to shield her

If Hillary is at fault then those who have supported her in the past are wrong.

People don't like being wrong.

I hear ya though -it's pathetic.:)

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-15-2013, 07:47 PM
don't care if ron paul wrote those letters or not. Letting people die is more serious than calling black people black.

jtstellar
05-16-2013, 10:23 AM
I wouldn't equate the two.

If you are then they would simply say "I like how Ron Paul people are blasting Hillary for the same thing they defend Ron Paul for".

We just look at life through our lenses and world view.

i have thought about that but unfortunately if ron were still planning to run for 2016, when against hillary that comparison will almost guarantee to come up whether you bring this up or not, whether you do it preemptively, and whether you frame it the same.

just think how many agitators hillary camp has, no rock will be left unturned. to that i would simply say the difference with ron is 1. he took -full- responsibility, unlike hillary and 2. he has history of charity to people living in poverty--objective proof that he does not discriminate. not to mention the magnitude matters, human lives are involved, and it is a public office. the responsibility is different from a private newsletter

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-16-2013, 11:10 AM
problem is they're injecting vagueness.

Point taken. To me, they're just including more people at fault. It's like the 8 year old boy - "my friends did it too" defense. Not convincing at all.

CaptUSA
05-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Trust me on this... Hillary will not be scathed by any of this.

This chick has been doing the same thing for decades. It NEVER lands on her. She could break into your house, on camera, with your whole family watching, shit in your dog's mouth, and you'd wind up blaming the dog for throwing up on your rug. This woman is pure EVIL.

bunklocoempire
05-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Trust me on this... Hillary will not be scathed by any of this.

This chick has been doing the same thing for decades. It NEVER lands on her. She could break into your house, on camera, with your whole family watching, shit in your dog's mouth, and you'd wind up blaming the dog for throwing up on your rug. This woman is pure EVIL.

Yep. And as far as elections, the supposed competition of the GOP machine and msm will again offer up (force) one who proudly shits in your dogs mouth a little less. They'll be cheered.

Constitutional Paulicy
05-16-2013, 12:37 PM
Sadly, I have more faith in the sheeple electing her as the next President of the United States than I do in them holding her accountable. What has happened to our standards? It's as though this sort of scandal is a prerequisite for higher office.