PDA

View Full Version : 52 Media Outlets Sign Letter Of Protest To Eric Holder

sailingaway
05-15-2013, 03:16 PM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/141488656/Media-coalition-letter-to-Attorney-General-Eric-Holder

FriedChicken
05-15-2013, 03:21 PM
This dude gives guns to drug cartels and gangs and gets caught because they killed some of our own with them ... media doesn't care [much].
Taps the AP's phone? Oh no you Didn't!

Obviously I'm not siding with holder. The media is on the right side of this one.
But if Holder illegally tapped any our phones? ... the media wouldn't give a care.

paulbot24
05-15-2013, 03:28 PM
This dude gives guns to drug cartels and gangs and gets caught because they killed some of our own with them ... media doesn't care [much].
Taps the AP's phone? Oh no you Didn't!

Obviously I'm not siding with holder. The media is on the right side of this one.
But if Holder illegally tapped any our phones? ... the media wouldn't give a care.

You nailed it. It is bitersweet to hear them call for Holder's resignation isn't it? Thanks to them and other propaganda outlets like Reuters, we have a Holder led Justice Department and of course our Dear Leader they sold to the American people as the man coming in the clouds.

FriedChicken
05-15-2013, 05:54 PM
A friend of mine posted this on his facebook. me? I think its an awesome analogy.

Yeah, I’m not happy that the government illegally tapped the phone records of the Associated Press. It’s yet another clear violation of essential civil liberties. But, sorry media, I can’t really take you seriously when you’re all of the sudden so outraged by this particular unconstitutional act.

You guys remind me of a woman who sleeps with a married man, breaks up the marriage, then is heartbroken 6 months later when he cheats on her, too. The dude was a liar and a cheat and you knew it, lady, yet you got what you wanted out of his sins. You were not better than him then, and you’re no better now. So excuse me while I struggle to feel much sympathy for you when your lover turns out to be exactly who you wanted him to be last year.

Same goes for the media. You fools have been covering for these guys for years, not saying a word while they stuffed the Bill of Rights into a paper shredder. Now, after you’ve been an accomplice for so long, you want to turn snitch because your leader sold you out? Fine. But you deserve to feel violated and betrayed. Next time, do your jobs, and maybe this sort of thing won’t happen.

The guy who wrote it is above average informed. Good guy. But he isn't, to my knowledge, a Ron Pauler or anything. I seriously doubt he is a fox newser either.

I'm glad to have seen his post.

Noob
05-15-2013, 05:59 PM
A Call for Eric Holder's Resignation & Prosecution

http://act.theteaparty.net/5273/prosecute-eric-holder/

Yieu
05-15-2013, 06:09 PM
This letter is not strongly worded enough.

They used the word "right" but failed to use the word "violate".

They show way too much deference unnecessarily, as they are the ones with proper authority in this situation.

You can tell they are holding back from sending more appropriate, more strongly worded letters which would rectify the situation once the government realizes this was a clear violation of rights they are responsible for protecting above all else, and it would quickly apologize once its mistake had been clearly pointed out with the proper intonation and by treating the government like the servant of the people that its purpose has always been.

satchelmcqueen
05-15-2013, 08:08 PM
not agreeing with what happened, but FUCK YOU MEDIA!!!!

if not for your bias, then maybe a true statesman would be our prez now and shit like this wouldnt happen. glad you got to eat some of your own shit pie for once~!!