PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul wants criminal charges against officials involved in IRS targeting

jct74
05-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Rand Paul wants criminal charges against officials involved in IRS targeting

by Alex Pappas
11:37 AM 05/14/2013

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul on Tuesday introduced a resolution in the Senate calling for law enforcement to determine whether anyone in the Obama administration should be charged with a crime over the “targeting of tea party groups by the Internal Revenue Service.”

The Republican senator’s resolution states that “an independent authority should be authorized to investigate and, if applicable, seek criminal charges against any individuals who authorized or were involved in targeting people of the United States based on their political views.”

The resolution also states that “if other entities in the administration of President Obama were involved in or were aware of the discrimination and did not take action to stop the actions of the Internal Revenue Service; President Obama should terminate the individuals responsible for targeting and willfully discriminating against tea party groups and other conservative groups.”

read more:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/rand-paul-wants-criminal-charges-against-officials-involved-in-irs-targeting/

FSP-Rebel
05-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Great!! There is no accountability w/o someone(s) getting their ass nailed to the wall.

cajuncocoa
05-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Good!

PSYOP
05-14-2013, 01:08 PM
/signed

phill4paul
05-14-2013, 01:20 PM
Which branch is in charge of legislative enforcement? The Executive? Good luck Rand. I really mean that.

Warlord
05-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Any idea what happens with this resolution?

It puts the Democrats in a spot if nothing else.

puppetmaster
05-14-2013, 01:53 PM
lets make these fuckers death row inmates.....

FSP-Rebel
05-14-2013, 02:08 PM
lets make these fuckers death row inmates.....

I'd be for that in the case of the Benghazi masterminds.

Christian Liberty
05-14-2013, 02:12 PM

Obama?

I'd be for that too, for FAR more than just Benghazi...

Thanks a lot Gerald Ford for making the guy at the top invincible

puppetmaster
05-14-2013, 02:22 PM

agreed

Tod
05-14-2013, 02:29 PM
Accountability is sorely lacking. Police abuse almost always goes unpunished, judges allow cases to drag on for years because they are not punished for failing to provide a speedy trial, and as we see here bureaucrats abuse the people they are supposed to be serving without (so far) any accountability.

satchelmcqueen
05-14-2013, 02:47 PM
good for rand. rand is getting some serious steam here. lets keep this going and spread these kind of moves from rand. finally someone has been doing as ive said for so many years....not counting ron of course.

rand...

calls out epa lady at hearing over light bulbs
says obama uses victims for sympathy in shooting
goes on a 13hr filibuster for gun rights
forces an answer over drones from the prez admins
tell hillary he would have fired her if he were prez
now goes for irs agents.

WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!