PDA

View Full Version : Gun Show in Lexington

bew2005
11-25-2007, 08:59 PM
I heard that some Ron Paul supporters were giving out some Slim Jims and other information for our candidate at a gun show in Lexington over the weekend at Heritage Hall. Thanks to those who are bringing up the profile of Dr. Paul in Kentucky.

Matt Collins
11-25-2007, 10:23 PM
We have got a gun show in Nashville pretty soon we'll be doing.

Ethek
11-27-2007, 09:58 PM
I heard that some Ron Paul supporters were giving out some Slim Jims and other information for our candidate at a gun show in Lexington over the weekend at Heritage Hall. Thanks to those who are bringing up the profile of Dr. Paul in Kentucky.

I was at the gun show. First meet-up for me. We had a lot of positive reaction. 'Hes already got my vote' and nods of approval from lots more that were introduced to the name. Good progress on 'seeding' the area on the campaign. I did notice that when I introduced Ron as a Ronald Regan republican it had some mixed reaction from the union types. I settled on introducing him as the guy to restore our constitution. I'm curious, how did you hear about it ?

bew2005
11-29-2007, 09:55 PM
My parents went to an arts and craft show in Heritage Hall and somehow ran across the RP supporters. They didn't even go for the gun show but were still exposed (not that they aren't overly aware of who he is thanks to me) to the supporters. I'm glad to hear the response was so positive!