PDA

View Full Version : Drudge editor Joseph Curl: ‘CIA source says still one more shoe to drop’ for Obama admin

Lucille
05-14-2013, 09:16 AM
"No Drama Obama" my foot. It's been one scandal, crisis, drama, and appalling criminal act after another with this chick. It wouldn't be so bad if he'd suffer consequences, but he won't.

I read a piece (http://sultanknish.blogspot.co.il/2013/05/the-post-obama-democratic-party.html) this morning that this is all being dumped at once to help Lady MacDeath for 2016. All these other scandals belong solely to Obama, and they take the focus off Benghazi and Hillary:

A Republican leadership that is routinely inept suddenly had two breakthroughs; one in Benghazi and one in the IRS. The IRS material is being served up on a silver platter, suggesting that is a distraction. The two scandals cut different ways. Benghazi hurts Obama, but it hurts Clinton more. The IRS is all Obama. It can't be deposited at Clinton's door and its narrative serves her interests.

We'll see if there's anything to that when we hear what the Drama Queen's latest scandal is.

Drudge editor Joseph Curl: ‘CIA source says still one more shoe to drop’ for Obama admin
http://twitchy.com/2013/05/14/drudge-editor-joseph-curl-cia-source-says-still-one-more-shoe-to-drop-for-obama-admin/

@josephcurl FYI: CIA source says still one more shoe to drop. Yes, four shoes. Dead ambassador, tapped phones, IRS probes. Will it be worse? Can it be?!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKOdnmCCAAAGo1c.png

@DRUDGE Would nation have the courage to remove its first black president IF proved he is corrupt?

Nope.

Seraphim
05-14-2013, 09:23 AM
Impeachment!

Warlord
05-14-2013, 09:31 AM
CIA vs. FBI vs. State Department.

It's all unraveling now.

Like rats on a sinking ship.

Valli6
05-14-2013, 09:33 AM
I read a piece this morning that this is all being dumped at once to help Lady MacDeath for 2016. All these other scandals belong solely to Obama, and they take the focus off Benghazi and Hillary...
Yeah, it has started to feel like one of those document dumps - releasing a mountain of info to make it too difficult to sift through it all.

The shoe about to drop... I'm thinking... Gun-running!

GO RAND!

Aratus
05-14-2013, 09:34 AM
i hate saying this, but BHO is pacing like the "W" did. it might have been much better for the country had Senator John Kerry won in 2004
and Mitt Romney won in 2012. even before he was sworn in, the more politically savvy members here wanted to impeach him. i do indeed
recall some of my older postings where i said he had not done the things yet that would merit such a course and here we all are in 2013!!!

Root
05-14-2013, 09:38 AM
If the House of Represenatives had any balls, they could easily start the process with what we already know.

thoughtomator
05-14-2013, 09:48 AM
it might have been much better for the country had Senator John Kerry won in 2004
and Mitt Romney won in 2012.

It would not have made a drop of difference. Corrupt and owned is corrupt and owned no matter the face it wears.

Aratus
05-14-2013, 09:53 AM
its chicago rules, now... namely in year three all political hacks steal the country blind, and by year five the Bill of Rights is again trashed.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-14-2013, 09:57 AM
The way it's set up, Obama can do just about anything and hold power. Has there ever been a successful impeachment/removal vote in the House or Senate, with the president's party holding majority-power in that chamber? The Senate will never remove him, not unless he's caught on surveillance footage murdering someone, and even then it'd probably be a 78-22 vote.

Warlord
05-14-2013, 10:00 AM
Impeachment will go no where unless it's an issue in 2014 and the GOP do amazingly well.

Even then they need two/thirds to convict in the Senate.

Unless the corruption and crimes become stunningly obvious no way will Democrats vote to convict him.

Just blame Hillary instead and ruin her for 2016.

Make Hillary and Biden a symbol of a corrupt regime and when they ask for a third term voters will say 'No way'.

JK/SEA
05-14-2013, 10:02 AM
its good to be King.

bolil
05-14-2013, 10:23 AM
Just the opening of a new act.

jmdrake
05-14-2013, 10:26 AM
If the House of Represenatives had any balls, they could easily start the process with what we already know.

And if all Ron Paul supporters were millionaires we would have moneybombed him into the Whitehouse. Meanwhile back on planet earth...

Root
05-14-2013, 10:35 AM
And if all Ron Paul supporters were millionaires we would have moneybombed him into the Whitehouse. Meanwhile back on planet earth...
Yeah, I know. It's just disappointing that once again, they choose to do nothing.

pcosmar
05-14-2013, 10:35 AM
It's all about Obama..

and don't get me wrong,, he is corrupt (or he would not be where he is) but so was Bush ( all of them). and the Clintons..
And all of their enablers,, associates and Party "leadership".

The whole lot of them. And the agendas march on with every change of the guard.

jmdrake
05-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Yeah, I know. It's just disappointing that once again, they choose to do nothing.

Yeah. Thanks for pointing out again how royally screwed we are. If I had the resources I'd go join the Kokesh march.

Warlord
05-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Focus on Hillary and Biden.

If we can ruin them before 2016 then Rand can be president easier.

mczerone
05-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Impeach the system.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

torchbearer
05-14-2013, 10:58 AM
They haven't even gotten to the SPLC ran DHS programs that target political opponents as extremist.

Warlord
05-14-2013, 11:06 AM
They haven't even gotten to the SPLC ran DHS programs that target political opponents as extremist.

The GOP needs to be careful with any bill criminalizing IRS agents.

Political intimidation works both ways.

I want SPLC and MMFA to lose their tax exempt status and be shut down.

Valli6
05-14-2013, 11:25 AM

Don't forget the NAACP and there anti-tea party resolution. I see they've scrubbed the links, but here is some info from another source.

"Progressives have hijacked the NAACP to the extent that the group stands silent as conservative blacks suffer indignities for their beliefs. Some NAACP even egg on this appalling behavior – providing political cover and lapdog services for these elitists," said Project 21 member Kevin Martin. "As a conservative black man, I have felt more welcomed and at home within the tea party movement than among those of my own who side with the this new NAACP. If a few random signs of President Obama looking like the Joker is indeed racist, then where was the NAACP when conservative blacks are depicted as lawn jockeys, Oreos and Uncle Toms?"

http://www.nationalcenter.org/P21PR-NAACP_071210.html

Root
05-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Yeah. Thanks for pointing out again how royally screwed we are. If I had the resources I'd go join the Kokesh march.
Lol, that wasn't my intent. Personally, I no longer believe that we can effect political change through voting. The system is beyond corrupt.

NERVE
05-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Has anyone noticed how very little all the conservative talk show hosts are talking about these scandals? I just listened to two different broadcasts and both of the hosts talked about the scandals for little but most of the shows were about other things. Then i go over to huffington post and the dems seem to be freaking out! I think we as a country have finally all come to see Obama for what he iis. Just an observation i made earlier, some are clearly shocked others are not. Even here on this forum these scandals are not on the top of the forum.

NERVE
05-14-2013, 03:55 PM
I live in richmond and will be attending the march but probably not armed.

Warlord
05-14-2013, 04:05 PM
You've got a nerve!

qh4dotcom
05-15-2013, 02:31 AM

TPTB wouldn't have let that happen...Jesse Benton would have wasted it all and bought himself a bigger mansion.

Don Lapre
05-15-2013, 04:53 AM
I predict shoe #4 involves the ridiculous pdf file forgery Barry passed off as his birth certificate.

He won't serve out his 2nd term.

He's done.

jmo

Warlord
05-16-2013, 10:05 AM
Curl is on Alex Jones today:

www.infowars.com

www.infowars.com/listen

surf
05-16-2013, 10:26 AM
The GOP needs to be careful with any bill criminalizing IRS agents.

Political intimidation works both ways.
the implication here is that there are two parties.

many of us here dispute this.

this isn't Tora Bora where multiple parties may seek election, Warlord.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-16-2013, 10:29 AM
The way it's set up, Obama can do just about anything and hold power. Has there ever been a successful impeachment/removal vote in the House or Senate, with the president's party holding majority-power in that chamber? The Senate will never remove him, not unless he's caught on surveillance footage murdering someone, and even then it'd probably be a 78-22 vote.
sad but true

green73
05-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Things are really getting serious now.

IRS softball team cancels game with GOP (http://freebeacon.com/irs-ducks-gop-softballs/)

Lucille
05-16-2013, 11:08 AM
Thanks, Warlord. I caught the end when he brought Curl back and asked about the one other shoe. He says Petraeus is the one to watch.

pcosmar
05-16-2013, 11:34 AM
He's done.

Doubts.

The agenda will continue,, The "R"s will get their chance again. and things will continue just the same.

There ain't no difference.

Lucille
05-21-2013, 07:38 AM
PJM EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama
http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2013/05/21/pjm-exclusive-ex-diplomats-report-new-benghazi-whistleblowers-with-info-devastating-to-clinton-and-obama/?singlepage=true

More whistleblowers will emerge shortly in the escalating Benghazi scandal, according to two former U.S. diplomats who spoke with PJ Media Monday afternoon.

These whistleblowers, colleagues of the former diplomats, are currently securing legal counsel because they work in areas not fully protected by the Whistleblower law.

According to the diplomats, what these whistleblowers will say will be at least as explosive as what we have already learned about the scandal, including details about what really transpired in Benghazi that are potentially devastating to both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

The former diplomats inform PJM the new revelations concentrate in two areas — what Ambassador Chris Stevens was actually doing in Benghazi and the pressure put on General Carter Ham, then in command of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) and therefore responsible for Libya, not to act to protect jeopardized U.S. personnel.

Stevens’ mission in Benghazi, they will say, was to buy back Stinger missiles from al-Qaeda groups issued to them by the State Department, not by the CIA. Such a mission would usually be a CIA effort, but the intelligence agency had opposed the idea because of the high risk involved in arming “insurgents” with powerful weapons that endanger civilian aircraft.

Hillary Clinton still wanted to proceed because, in part, as one of the diplomats said, she wanted “to overthrow Gaddafi on the cheap.”

This left Stevens in the position of having to clean up the scandalous enterprise when it became clear that the “insurgents” actually were al-Qaeda – indeed, in the view of one of the diplomats, the same group that attacked the consulate and ended up killing Stevens.

The former diplomat who spoke with PJ Media regarded the whole enterprise as totally amateurish and likened it to the Mike Nichols film Charlie Wilson’s War about a clueless congressman who supplies Stingers to the Afghan guerrillas. “It’s as if Hillary and the others just watched that movie and said ‘Hey, let’s do that!’” the diplomat said.

He added that he and his colleagues think the leaking of General David Petraeus’ affair with his biographer Paula Broadwell was timed to silence the former CIA chief on these matters.

Regarding General Ham, military contacts of the diplomats tell them that AFRICOM had Special Ops “assets in place that could have come to the aid of the Benghazi consulate immediately (not in six hours).”

Ham was told by the White House not to send the aid to the trapped men, but Ham decided to disobey and did so anyway, whereupon the White House “called his deputy and had the deputy threaten to relieve Ham of his command.”

The White House motivation in all this is as yet unclear, but it is known the Ham retired quietly in April 2013 as head of AFRICOM.

PJ Media recognizes this is largely hearsay, but the two diplomats sounded quite credible. One of them was in a position of responsibility in a dangerous area of Iraq in 2004.

We will report more as we learn it.