PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Root: IRS scandal should lead to Obama's impeachment

qh4dotcom
05-13-2013, 09:14 PM
Yes, I know....sounds too good to be true to expect something like this to happen.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/why-the-irs-scandal-should-lead-to-obamas-impeachment/

torchbearer
05-13-2013, 09:19 PM
WAR

fr33
05-13-2013, 09:32 PM
It gets worse. It turns out the IRS was targeting Pro-Israel Jewish groups. It’s now gone from political targeting to racism and anti-semitism.
Oh the horror. /sarc

I wouldn't say that's worse. It's the same.

HOLLYWOOD
05-13-2013, 09:49 PM
Obama and his handlers pulled a; LBJ/NIXON/J Egar Hoover/Lincoln/FDR/Wilson/... whew, whatever regime is occupying the White House.

This is the Mafioso thuggery of the criminals in government parties, they want that power, they want your money, they want your work, to feed their appetite for themselves and their criminal friends on Wall Street, Manhattan, Banksters. These 2 phony parties would cut each others throats if they had the chance, all to gain/stay in power. The Pay, The Privileged, The Power... Obama, his handlers, and the rest are disgusting. Boondoggle trips, elitist dinners & parties, travel, funneling funds, insider trading, funneling contracts, laundering money, coked-up on the taxpayer's dime 24/7. That criminal Obama nominated Penny Pritzker as Commerce Secretary, the Billion criminal Crook county elitists of Chicago that bankrolled Barry into the US Senate and into the White House.

Of course all U.S. mundanes/serfs pay for their establishment Caligula Partying & Power trips, while their partners in crime, media/propaganda interest keep the Soyliet Green proletariat squabbling over each other for crumbs, just like red/black ants.

It's a $4 Trillion/Year Kabuki Theater of "Absolute Power, Corrupts Absolutely"

Don't expect anything better... they all sabotaged Ron Paul, all of them. Peace & Freedom are Not Profit... Always remember that.

Krzysztof Lesiak
05-13-2013, 10:21 PM
Not a WAR fan in the slightest. He was a neocon infiltrator in the Libertarian Party.

nbruno322
05-13-2013, 10:21 PM
Wayne Allen Root is not to be trusted, he's a vile neocon.

bolil
05-13-2013, 10:41 PM
Impeachment wouldn't do anything for anyone except clearing the slate for another tyrant de l'etat.

Impeach away, I am sure the already considered contingencies will be much better. All an impeachment would do is improve the avg americans' faith in government. Faith. LOL

fr33
05-13-2013, 10:50 PM
There hasn't been a president in my lifetime that didn't deserve to be impeached. The problem is not skin deep. It is rotten to the core.

sailingaway
05-13-2013, 11:14 PM
why is this person's opinion of any note at all?

TaftFan
05-13-2013, 11:19 PM
why is this person's opinion of any note at all?

Apparantly he went to college with Obama.

ClydeCoulter
05-13-2013, 11:43 PM
Until theft is no longer profitable, we have what we have. Now, how to best deal with it.

J_White
05-13-2013, 11:44 PM
LOL, Obama couldn't have known about that !
he didnt know about Fast and Furious, or the Benghazi attack or anything. he is innocent ! /sarc