PDA

View Full Version : Please Watch and Like My Presentation "The Deadly Agenda" Resistance is Victory

Bsouljah
05-13-2013, 07:58 PM
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=TAwC8GaCsC4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DTAwC8GaCsC4

pcosmar
05-13-2013, 08:02 PM
Watched a bit,, will watch it all later.

I liked Larken Rose's best so far. but there are a lot of issues and aspects to our tyranny.

Bottom line.. It can happen here.

Bsouljah
05-13-2013, 08:06 PM
I worked very hard on my presentation I outline the Elites Deadly Agenda. Covering in a brief factual manner topics such as The Private Federal Reserve, The CFR, Bilderberg,The Media Monopoly,Eugenics,False flag Terror and defending the Right of a free people to keep and bare Arms! I hope you will support a young man doing his best to fight for freedom, Liberty and a Brighter Tomorrow. Please "Like" Share and Comment Thank You all God Bless : )

fr33
05-13-2013, 08:27 PM
non-mobile link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAwC8GaCsC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAwC8GaCsC4

Bsouljah
05-13-2013, 09:08 PM
Thanks fr33 I appreciate the help I am trying to figure out the site glad to be here thank you my friend. Please bare with me as its ny first day : )

pcosmar
05-13-2013, 09:21 PM
Thanks fr33 I appreciate the help I am trying to figure out the site glad to be here thank you my friend. Please bare with me as its ny first day : )
Hang around,, meet the folks, and join the conversation(s).

Cozy,,or crazy.. we're all here.

Working Poor
05-14-2013, 04:14 AM
good show.

TruckinMike
05-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Glad to see you here! And thanks for your liberty ACTION! But you do know that you have now opened yourself up to constructive criticism...right? So here goes...

Something to think about for your next video...

I think your video has some great content --> just needs to be polished.

Know your material like the back of your hand (and/or try cue cards to keep from looking down??)
Take notes from professional documentarians - borrow their presentation ideas/styles that suit you.
Practice, Practice, Practice
...until its smooth,smooth, smooth.:)
Audio has annoying echo with all the concrete and hard walls, use a mic. (or change locations)???
Is a garage the best place for a video with your content? How about on a bench in front of a bank? ...just brain storming
enough critique --> AWESOME job! --> Keep up the good work!

Truck driver, and amateur video critique-er,
TMike

PS - Don't take me too seriously, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. :D

Bsouljah
05-14-2013, 02:38 PM
Thanks for taking the Time To watch it .... It really means alot I take your suggestions to heart and will definatley implement them next time. This video is my thesis statement from here I want to move into more detailed shorter vids on individual topics my goal here was to broad brush the full Agenda. I know my friend did give the wrong date for fema being founded but for a forty min presentation spanning such distance I can live with that. I am very happy with it thank you for taking the time and I understand that we are all in this together so I take constructive criticism as just that a opportunity ti grow. 5hank You and God Bless Each one of you that viewed and liked this vid. One Love Thank You : )

ninepointfive
05-14-2013, 02:53 PM
done - bump