PDA

View Full Version : Obama's thugs called for Koch brothers AFP to disclose donors

Warlord
05-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Demand the truth

Americans for Prosperity, the special-interest front group run by the oil billionaire Koch brothers, is claiming that its donors are "tens of thousands" of folks "from all walks of life."

We're asking them to prove it by disclosing their donors to the public.

Demand the truth by adding your name.

h ttps://my.barackobama.com/page/s/who-is-funding-AFP?source=socnet_20120229_BO_TW&utm_medium=tw&utm_source=bo_tw&utm_campaign=20120229_bo_tw_Koch_brothers

h/t RightScoop (http://www.therightscoop.com/tea-party-group-compiles-obama-publicly-attacking-them-over-and-over-and-over/)

compromise
05-13-2013, 02:30 PM
The Kochs are right. I've donated to AFP in the past.

pcosmar
05-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Obama's Thugs?
I thought the IRS was the Federal Reserve's thugs.

Warlord
05-13-2013, 02:40 PM
This what Obama considers a "special interest front group" i.e the American people:

-Cutting taxes and government spending in order to halt the encroachment of government in the economic lives of citizens by fighting proposed tax increases and pointing out evidence of waste, fraud, and abuse.

-Removing unnecessary barriers to entrepreneurship and opportunity by sparking citizen involvement early in the regulatory process in order to reduce red tape.

-Restoring fairness to our judicial system.

Who We Are

The heart and soul of AFP is our citizen activists. They organize events, write letters to the editor, and petition their lawmakers to uphold freedom and prosperity. Americans for Prosperity has more than 2.3 million activists in all 50 states and 34 state chapters and affiliates. More than 90,000 Americans in all 50 states have made a financial contribution to AFP or our sister organization, AFP Foundation.

Read more: http://americansforprosperity.org/about/#ixzz2TCuoPgb8

Warlord
05-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Obama considers anyone who works for a living, runs a business, is against waste, fraud and abuse etc. an enemy who must be destroyed by his political organization 'Organizing For America'

How did he ever win an election?

Romney must have been such a bad candidate because Obama could only win with votes from people who do work or what you would call middle income.

I also bet he got lots of votes from small business owners who are blind to the fact that he hates them and wants to destroy them

Truly puzzling.

Working Poor
05-13-2013, 05:15 PM
this past election may serve as a huge lesson for the whole country. Romney was just as bad as Obama. The only difference between them is that the Bush cartel openly owns the republican party. They own the democrats too but the people who seem to think they are liberals have not understood this.

It is a real catch-22 y