PDA

View Full Version : DOJ Invites Harassment Against Its Critics

better-dead-than-fed
05-13-2013, 12:17 PM
The DOJ is refusing to arrest a woman who harassed me. In a clear attempt to get me civilly committed, she gave false information to a psychiatrist, and complained, "I do not personally think I am in any danger UPDATE -- I DO THINK I MAY BE IN DANGER IF HE MAILS DANGEROUS ITEMS, OR SOMETHING.. I live thousands of miles away."

I emailed the U.S. Attorneys Office to ask why they aren't charging the woman for harassing me. I also asked how I can file a formal complaint. The U.S. Attorney's Office hasn't replied. Details are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vbo_qnat2x6qdPw2Uu-ardZBqCzYK0xtqgOBw45i79k/pub

What to do when the DOJ gives criminals the green-light to go after you?

torchbearer
05-13-2013, 01:03 PM
what do you know about that woman? and what exactly do you want done?

better-dead-than-fed
05-13-2013, 01:22 PM
what do you know about that woman? and what exactly do you want done?

She had published a blog, cheerleading for the DOJ and their accomplices in the public defender's office. She told the psychiatrist she's scared of me because I reportedly owned guns in 2007. That's all I know about her.

I want the DOJ to arrest her for criminal harassment. Fifteen U.S. Marshals pushing her face into the gravel, like they did to me.

torchbearer
05-13-2013, 01:24 PM
QUOTE=torchbearer;5021862]what do you know about that woman? and what exactly do you want done?

She had published a blog, cheerleading for the DOJ and their accomplices in the public defender's office. She told the psychiatrist she's scared of me because I reportedly owned guns in 2007. That's all I know about her.

I want the DOJ to arrest her for criminal harassment.[/QUOTE]

why was she interviewed by the psychiatrist concerning you?
do you have transcripts?
what evidence do you have of criminal harassment, which statute would be looking to have her charged with?

better-dead-than-fed
05-13-2013, 01:29 PM
She took it on herself to contact the psychiatrist. She got his name from court records of my case. She wrote him; and I have a copy of her letter. For the harassment statute, please see the link I posted. Evidence of harassment is her letter to the psychiatrist.

jclay2
05-13-2013, 01:52 PM
When you are finally out of the clear and this event is some what in the distance, I expect a full detailed account of everything that happened to you better-dead-than-fed.

torchbearer
05-13-2013, 05:02 PM
She took it on herself to contact the psychiatrist. She got his name from court records of my case. She wrote him; and I have a copy of her letter. For the harassment statute, please see the link I posted. Evidence of harassment is her letter to the psychiatrist.

I don't see how her letter breaks the law.

better-dead-than-fed
05-13-2013, 05:11 PM
I don't see how her letter breaks the law.

18 USC 2261A (http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2010-title18/USCODE-2010-title18-partI-chap110A-sec2261A/content-detail.html):

Whoever— ... (2) with the intent— (A) to ... harass ... or cause substantial emotional distress to a person in another State ... uses ... any interactive computer service to engage in a course of conduct that causes substantial emotional distress to that person ... shall be punished as provided in section 2261(b) of this title.

She claims in her letter:

I blocked his [Twitter] account and he opened a new one to stalk me! ... THIS IS THE ACCOUNT HE just opened since I blocked him: https://twitter.com/bwentz1

but I have never had control over the “bwentz1” account. Her letter, and particularly her false accusations, are substantially emotionally distressing.

torchbearer
05-13-2013, 05:16 PM
18 USC 2261A (http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2010-title18/USCODE-2010-title18-partI-chap110A-sec2261A/content-detail.html):

She claims in her letter:

but I have never had control over the “bwentz1” account. Her letter, and particularly her false accusations, are substantially emotionally distressing.

her intent, which will be hard to prove, looks like to the normal mundane, was to report a supposed threat.
now, the reality may be that she just wanted to fuck your shit up. i don't know.
now, if she lied in a deposition... or the letter was considered an affidavit that was used against you in court and she lied... that would be a crime.

if you are looking at ways to return the favor outside of the courts.. well, that would have to be done in private message.

better-dead-than-fed
05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
her intent, which will be hard to prove, looks like to the normal mundane, was to report a supposed threat.
now, the reality may be that she just wanted to fuck your shit up. i don't know.
now, if she lied in a deposition... or the letter was considered an affidavit that was used against you in court and she lied... that would be a crime.

if you are looking at ways to return the favor outside of the courts.. well, that would have to be done in private message.

I have no privacy from the DOJ, not in PM or anywhere. Intent always defies proof, but I don't see how a 'threat' could reasonably have been perceived by her. If she's not in control of her mental faculties, and she's going around siccing JBT's on people, why shouldn't she be civilly committed.

torchbearer
05-13-2013, 05:47 PM
I have no privacy from the DOJ, not in PM or anywhere. Intent always defies proof, but I don't see how a 'threat' could reasonably have been perceived by her. If she's not in control of her mental faculties, and she's going around siccing JBT's on people, why shouldn't she be civilly committed.

you may have a civil case if you can prove her testimony led to your imprisonment.
and you can have privacy. ever heard of PGP encrypted desktop?