PDA

View Full Version : Cuba's Past Could Be Your Future

nbruno322
05-13-2013, 08:03 AM
Interesting article about the accelerating decline in the US, thought I would share.

Cuba's Past Could Be Your Future

http://www.internationalman.com/78-global-perspectives/930-cuba-s-past-could-be-your-future

05-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Meh, I live in Maine, I'm not stuck. If shtf I can just walk over the border, there is no security at all up here.

Michigan11
05-13-2013, 09:19 AM
Case in point: If the reader lives in a country where laws are being written to limit his ability to expatriate a portion of his wealth, or, worse, to repatriate it if it has already been internationalised, he would do well to examine which of his freedoms will be the next to be lost.

That is exactly where I am at mentally today. I have watched the trends taking place, getting the control mechanisms into this system over the past couple decades, and it's today they are more "noticeably" tightening down these screws, and you can literally notice people are becoming more internalised in their behavior, unknowingly because of it.

A year ago, I was talking to my then girlfriend about leaving to Costa Rica, to try and get a new life going, although I had reservations, today I realize after much thought... that you can't esacpe this fight, because its global, it's not just this country. The idea of avoiding a fight for liberty, is naive, and for that reason and others I believe with out a doubt we will win in the end, but it's going to take alot and require everyone to realize we are nothing more than cornered animals.

nbruno322
05-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Meh, I live in Maine, I'm not stuck. If shtf I can just walk over the border, there is no security at all up here.

That's convenient, don't forget to take your gold coins with you!