PDA

View Full Version : Police STEAL $160,000 Dollars from man during Traffic Stop

Joey Fuller
05-13-2013, 06:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ec3nATX8gw

Arggh. It baffles me that some folks can't see that the Police aren't there to protect us but only to steal and imprison us.

Origanalist
05-13-2013, 06:36 AM
I can't even finish watching that, blood pressure..........

WM_in_MO
05-13-2013, 06:51 AM
Don't talk to the police

TruckinMike
05-13-2013, 07:41 AM
Highwayman: "Is it Ok if I search it to make sure there are no guns or drugs in the vehicle"
Businessman: NO!

That would have been the correct response.

Michigan11
05-13-2013, 09:30 AM
That is a damn good video to send out to those on the fence or not awake. That video would make anyone question wtf is going on in this country. Basically you can't have any cash on you or the government will take it and you may not get it back, because you have to prove your innocence, not be proven guilt. This video should be sent anywhere and everywhere.

Matthew5
05-13-2013, 10:06 AM
The main reason I won't travel through Tennessee...they obviously have a hankering to harass people. I've been to Atlanta 5 times in the past three years and I drive I-20 each time.

jbauer
05-13-2013, 10:41 AM
What is a currency violation? Are you not able to have cash on hand? Why in the world did he have to pay a ransom to get his money back?

Matthew5
05-13-2013, 10:56 AM
What is a currency violation? Are you not able to have cash on hand? Why in the world did he have to pay a ransom to get his money back?

It shows that they obviously haven't paid enough in taxes if they're able to carry that much cash. Thanks to the fine peace officers of Tenn. this situation is being rectified.

green73
05-13-2013, 11:05 AM

It has a happy ending. They only kept 5 grand.

Anti Federalist
05-13-2013, 12:00 PM
It has a happy ending. They only kept 5 grand.

Tony Soprano with a badge only got 5 large?...yah, he did get off lucky.

Just another day in AmeriKa....

HOLLYWOOD
05-13-2013, 12:56 PM
"How the officer convinced the driver to submit to a search" BINGO!

"Under Federal Laws, the agency that seized the money gets to keep 80%, while the FEDS keep the other 20%."

Stage Coach Robbers
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cmNIi_uN5-o/TUiwOBmUIDI/AAAAAAAAAxY/210bK4XLtOU/s1600/IH158348.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=qARp22h3g2QrzM&tbnid=FtlDzRayqlDo9M:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcirclecadventures.blogspot.com%2F 2011%2F02%2Fstagecoach-robbers.html&ei=ITaRUZvZMMG4igKhj4HwBQ&bvm=bv.46340616,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNFbUpjVzzX3EaEdUsKXNigVbma9YQ&ust=1368557474176109)

RickyJ
05-13-2013, 01:24 PM
They would be dead cops if they tried to steal my money.

proudclod229
05-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Does it disturb anyone else that most police cameras have the letters NWO on the bottom left corner?

Also, the man had to ''prove the money was legitimate". Innocent until proven guilty. This is why I will not comply. F-that.

They should have to pay a hefty interest payment at the very least.

unknown
05-16-2013, 04:19 PM
Holy fugging sh*t.

If they seize $10k or less, theres no point in trying to get the money back because lawyers fees will be greater?

Who knew!?

presence
09-09-2013, 04:38 PM
//

Henry Rogue
09-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Thieving lowlife parasites.

Mani
09-09-2013, 07:42 PM
A lot of people, their lives would be ruined if that much cash was abducted and their business suddenly lost all the cash flow.

Like the african guy, if he grouped the money together with other business men. He is fucked.

Schifference
09-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Guy had to prove that he attained the money by legal means in order to get it back.

Schifference
09-09-2013, 08:04 PM
I knew a couple guys that lived under the radar. One person did specialty welding for Harley's in Denver. Guy was grubby and his house was kinda like a shack but he survived. I am sure he dealt in cash without any receipts. Another guy lived in an old trailer from a tractor trailer. Converted it to meet his needs. He did odd jobs. Did not have any running water or toilet. He lived there for years and worked for cash. Who knows how much these guys had in cash. Just because someone lives a frugal lifestyle doesn't mean they don't have money. Why should anyone have to prove where they got their money from?

unknown
09-09-2013, 08:09 PM

This. I cant watch these videos anymore.

Though I'm glad they exist.

phill4paul
09-09-2013, 08:25 PM
If anyone, anyone, tries to steal one penny from me, while smug in their belief that what is mine is now theirs, I will shoot them dead.

Anyone.

Schifference
09-09-2013, 08:36 PM
If anyone, anyone, tries to steal one penny from me, while smug in their belief that what is mine is now theirs, I will shoot them dead.

Anyone.
And then begin your jail term.

phill4paul
09-09-2013, 08:41 PM

Not today.

Christian Liberty
09-09-2013, 08:48 PM

Isn't he on Long Island? Maybe there's a slight chance I'd end up on his jury? I wouldn't vote to convict.

My mom was pulled over this morning for doing 50 in a 20 school zone (School had started 2 hours prior, but what the crap do they care.) I commented that speeding tickets were all about revenue (She had been following the car in front of her and had asked aloud why that car hadn't gotten pulled over instead of her.) She actually still believes they're doing this crap to protect kids:rolleyes:

PaulConventionWV
09-09-2013, 11:16 PM
A lot of people, their lives would be ruined if that much cash was abducted and their business suddenly lost all the cash flow.

Like the african guy, if he grouped the money together with other business men. He is fucked.

The ONLY solution is to be extremely careful when carrying your money around. Don't give them any excuse to pull you over. If you have that much cash, hide it and fly under the radar. That's the only way to ensure this doesn't happen to you. Carrying cash around these days is dangerous, not because of the robbers, but because of the police. Carrying cash like that around should be a top secret mission and you should know exactly how you're going to handle any situation that may come up before you do it. Treat your cash as if it were drugs because the police will treat it like that. Take every precaution necessary to avoid getting caught with the cash because you can almost rest assured it will be taken if they find it.

Mani
09-09-2013, 11:29 PM
The ONLY solution is to be extremely careful when carrying your money around. Don't give them any excuse to pull you over. If you have that much cash, hide it and fly under the radar. That's the only way to ensure this doesn't happen to you. Carrying cash around these days is dangerous, not because of the robbers, but because of the police. Carrying cash like that around should be a top secret mission and you should know exactly how you're going to handle any situation that may come up before you do it. Treat your cash as if it were drugs because the police will treat it like that. Take every precaution necessary to avoid getting caught with the cash because you can almost rest assured it will be taken if they find it.

So true, but so truly fucked up.

It's not like that in other parts of the world.