PDA

View Full Version : Fox's Eric Bolling inserts Obama daughters into Benghazi debate

enhanced_deficit
05-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Obama should be scrutinized for his handling/coverup of 9/11 terror attack that killed US Ambassador and other Americans but is this acceptable now at Fox?

Eric Bolling ‘Just Asks,’ What if Sasha Or Malia Obama Or Chelsea Clinton Had Been Killed Or Injured In Benghazi

May 10, 2013

Bolling said:

Think of this for one second. If it was Alex or your daughter, or if it was Malia or Sasha, or if it was Chelsea Clinton in Benghazi pinned down with mortars coming in and there’s a five hour difference between when they first learned when the email came out that said ‘Benghazi under fire’ or ‘four hour difference between when Obama met with Panetta and Biden. Between then and the time that one of those precious children were injured or killed. Don’t you think we’d be asking different questions?

http://www.newshounds.us/eric_bolling_just_asks_what_if_sasha_or_malia_obam a_or_chelsea_clinton_had_been_killed_or_injured_in _benghazi_05092013

Warlord
05-12-2013, 04:53 PM
The curious thing has always been Obama going to bed that night and not apparently interested in what was happening.

enhanced_deficit
05-12-2013, 04:58 PM
The curious thing has always been Obama going to bed that night and not apparently interested in what was happening.

Apparently good night's rest for Las Vegas fundraiser the next day was a priority for Obama, unless even that was not the full story.

kcchiefs6465
05-12-2013, 05:00 PM
You mean the same Fox News that asked Ron Paul if he was a gay stripper with Rick Perry? That Fox News?

Say it isn't so.

FWIW, the other ones aren't really better... in any sense of the word.

Warlord
05-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Apparently good night's rest for Las Vegas fundraiser the next day was a priority for Obama, unless even that was not the full story.

Not that I support an interventionist foreign policy but he would have know the situation as soon as it was happening. So would Clinton, so would the defense secretary.

I strongly suspect he wasn't interested because he wanted Stevens dead. I suspect he was sent there by Clinton on 9/10 to die in this attack and the talking points thing is a distraction and a dog and pony show. They really dont want to talk about the CIA annex and weapons transfers even so the called GOP who are "investigating"

The whole thing smells controlled if not contrived.

supermario21
05-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Eric Bolling is a douchebag. It was his show Cashin In where he had that misleading ad about how Rand supported way more security after Boston. He even tried to push that meme during the interview and Rand just shut him down.

HOLLYWOOD
05-12-2013, 07:49 PM
Eric Bolling is a douchebag. It was his show Cashin In where he had that misleading ad about how Rand supported way more security after Boston. He even tried to push that meme during the interview and Rand just shut him down.I'll double down on this... Bolling is a Fascist Fox ass-kisser, he fits the NYC/DC mold of fear/war/security/fear.

Eric Bolling serves his Masters Well... watch any of the old HAPPY HOUR episodes on YouTube to see how the real Americans were fired from FOX NEWSCORP and Bolling promoted to hear xenophobe people divider.

supermario21
05-12-2013, 08:28 PM
I'll double down on this... Bolling is a Fascist Fox ass-kisser, he fits the NYC/DC mold of fear/war/security/fear.

Eric Bolling serves his Masters Well... watch any of the old HAPPY HOUR episodes on YouTube to see how the real Americans were fired from FOX NEWSCORP and Bolling promoted to hear xenophobe people divider.

Agree 100%. I love The Five but can't stand him. He shills for Christie as the "great compromise candidate" every time he can...typical statist from Jersey who cashed in on Wall Street.

enhanced_deficit
05-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Eric Bolling is a douchebag.

Fully agree having sampled some of his other hot air outbursts.

Not often we see a confirmed douchebag unhappy with a suspected war criminal to the extent he seems willing to drag his target's daughters into the debate.

kahless
05-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Not a fan of Boiling due to his treatment of Ron and his opposition to the values of liberty in the past. I have watched him a few times this year and was surprised. It seems Boiling knows which way the wind is blowing and modified his views accordingly. I still can't stand him since I remember all too clearly how indignant he was as a statist and Progressive.

What really surprises me, that despite Boiling being a fraud, people in these forums are outraged about what he said. Boiling on this issue was spot on.

"Don’t you think we’d be asking different questions?" That is absolutely correct. This is how the sheep think and media operate. If it is some unknown name the average idiot Joe does not give a dam. Put a recognizable name and face on it then comes the outrage. Sad, but true.

VBRonPaulFan
05-13-2013, 08:54 AM
Agree 100%. I love The Five but can't stand him. He shills for Christie as the "great compromise candidate" every time he can...typical statist from Jersey who cashed in on Wall Street.

Believe it or not, there are a LOT of moderate Republicans that feel the same way as him. Mostly the older 50+ typical Republican crowd. Those are the folks that are super hard to get through.

luctor-et-emergo
05-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Personally I would never had made a comment like this, I think it's an emotional argument and I've never been a fan of those.
However, if we look back at the events regarding Sandy Hook and the media storm surrounding that event and the gun control debate that followed we find that all the media did was play emotional arguments. In that regard this comment shouldn't be a surprise. Philosophically it's a good argument, if it were more high-profile people that lost their lives there would have been a more thorough investigation. People would have resigned for sure.

Superfly
05-13-2013, 10:14 AM
I don't like Eric Bolling at all, but if there are any techniques out there to make these idiots in Washington see their foreign policy victims as more than just pawns in a game of chess; I welcome it.

surf
05-13-2013, 10:46 AM
I don't like Eric Bolling at all, but if there are any techniques out there to make these idiots in Washington see their foreign policy victims as more than just pawns in a game of chess; I welcome it.but he's too dumb and fox to look at this way and it seems he wasn't remotely framing it in this way.

-I've said it a number of times, but Benghazi is nothing more than a attention-diversion. for both sides.

picture a magician with a hot-babe assistant in a bikini (Benghazi) so you don't pay attention to what he's trying to do. a totally unfair use of metaphors for magician's assistants, but you get the picture.

the questions that should be asked and the "investigation" that should take place... won't.

dannno
05-13-2013, 11:07 AM
That's like asking what if Barbara Bush was in the twin towers on 9/11.

Not going to happen.

enhanced_deficit
05-13-2013, 11:07 PM
That's like asking what if Barbara Bush was in the twin towers on 9/11.

Not going to happen.

Barabara Bush is probably less likely to be in NY than someone from Obama clain in Africa ( Libya).

Off topic but some Black community leader had asked Obama's wife to leave him once he started bombing Libya. Apparently she did not.