PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Dozen injured in New Orleans Mother's day parade shooting

Xhin
05-12-2013, 03:55 PM
At least 12 people in New Orleans were injured on Sunday when multiple gunmen opened fire on a Mother’s Day parade, police said.

Follow @NBCNewsUS

One of the victims was a 10-year-old girl who was grazed by a bullet and is in good condition, police said. Another person sustained an injury as parade members ran from the gun fire.

None of the injuries are expected to be fatal.

Authorities saw three people running away from the scene after the shooting. At least one suspect was described as a man between ages of 18 and 22.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/12/18213691-dozen-injured-in-new-orleans-mothers-day-parade-shooting?lite

Noob
05-12-2013, 04:03 PM
“No Gun Control, No Deals” Petition To my U.S. Senators and Congressman.

http://nagr.org/no-gun-control.aspx?pid=1d

VoluntaryAmerican
05-12-2013, 04:06 PM
:(

Dr.3D
05-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Another bunch of liberals shooting at people in hopes of getting more gun control?

JK/SEA
05-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Hillary is sending in the Flying Monkeys.

DamianTV
05-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Expect more sensationalism from the MSM to reinforce their ideas they are told to brainwash into people: Ban Guns.

For the record: Criminals dont do background checks on each other when they sell guns on the black market. They dont check to see if the legal owner of a gun has a license to own that gun before stealing from them and selling their stolen gun on the black market. If Guns do get banned, the only people that will be affected by this are the Law Abiding Citizens; criminals could give a shit less. And if guns are completely outlawed, then the criminals will just steal guns from the Cops.

MelissaWV
05-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Another bunch of liberals shooting at people in hopes of getting more gun control?

It's New Orleans. More like there is suddenly a spotlight on "mass shootings," even though multiple people are killed on a regular basis in some of our nation's finer crime centers.

torchbearer
05-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Drug war has gangs getting lots of money.
most violence in new orleans can be contributed to gang warfare due to black markets created by drug prohibition.

HigherVision
05-12-2013, 05:24 PM
I guess the days of gun ownership rights in America are likely numbered as long as these fuckheads keep on shooting up places.

torchbearer
05-12-2013, 05:27 PM
I guess the days of gun ownership rights in America are likely numbered as long as these fuckheads keep on shooting up places.

the gangs of new orleans dont carry registered weapons.
i can say for certain, that 8 years ago- you could buy an AK on the street in new orleans for $100.
they were everywhere. (now that i think of it- where did they all come from? cia/atf fast and furious?)

HigherVision
05-12-2013, 05:30 PM
the gangs of new orleans dont carry registered weapons.
i can say for certain, that 8 years ago- you could buy an AK on the street in new orleans for $100.
they were everywhere. (now that i think of it- where did they all come from? cia/atf fast and furious?)

Yeah but regardless, public support for more and more gun control is likely to keep growing as long as these incidents keep happening. I didn't say it was rational.

torchbearer
05-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Yeah but regardless, public support for more and more gun control is likely to keep growing as long as these incidents keep happening. I didn't say it was rational.

well, all they need to do is report new orleans crime alone, and after a month- people will sell their children for superficial security...
oh wait, people have already done that.

squarepusher
05-12-2013, 05:34 PM
This has #FalseFlag and FBI involvement written all over it

torchbearer
05-12-2013, 05:38 PM

except, this is common place in new orleans.
the media decides whether to make it a big deal or not.

PSYOP
05-12-2013, 05:42 PM

Fuck off dude, seriously. Not every fucking shooting is an inside job.

JK/SEA
05-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Fuck off dude, seriously. Not every fucking shooting is an inside job.

Of course. It's absolutly impossibe this could be a false flag.....

:rolleyes: almost forgot the 'rollseyes'

ninepointfive
05-12-2013, 05:51 PM
for shame

Anti Federalist
05-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Torch has it right, this is a fairly regular occurrence in NOLA.

kcchiefs6465
05-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Torch has it right, this is a fairly regular occurrence in NOLA.
And many more cities around the country.

This is why we need to disarm the honest, law abiding citizenry. Only thugs need guns. We have the police. And so long as you aren't shot 11 times by the responding officers (http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03/20/robbery-victim-shot-by-cops-wants-them-to-pay/) you have nothing to worry about.

LibertyEagle
05-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Then break the damn link so that we aren't doing our part to further this. Sheesh.

CPUd
05-12-2013, 08:20 PM
Another thing that is commonplace in New Orleans is parades. There is a parade for something down there almost every day.