PDA

View Full Version : Beat 12 million money bomb Nov. 30th

caradeporra
11-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Ok, for those of you who dont know yet, there is another official money bomb. The teaparty is still going to happen, but for those who can donate more, there is another one on Nov 30th.

Please visit www.rudysreadinglist.com to pledge and to find out what rudy giuliani hasnt read and doesnt know.

This money bomb is in response to the Ron Paul campaign's letter that Dec 16th will be too late to reach Iowa and New Hampshire. Please pledge and donate what you can on Nov. 30th and donate 100 dollars on Dec 16th as well. Lets get Ron Paul over his goal for the QUARTER! this November 30th. ONE MONTH AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!!!

We need to put videos on youtube to support the www.rudysreadinglist.com money bomb for Nov. 30th. So if you are video savvy, please donate some of your time to put videos on youtube, and spread the word wherever you can.

To quote another ron paul supporter, "Well when my general says he needs more money, by God, money he shall get!" Let's give our general the money he needs to win! November 30th.

Midnight77
11-25-2007, 08:01 PM
Ummmmm.

rooteroa
11-25-2007, 08:42 PM
It's really debatable how useful the "blimp" idea really is. I'd rather give my money straight to Paul's campaign.

Cigaboo
11-25-2007, 10:29 PM
I know the campaign needs money before December, but adding a new money bomb this late in the game would probably confuse and divide people, causing less impact on Dec. 16.

chadism
11-25-2007, 10:54 PM
The "impact" of the December money bomb is not the only consideration.

I'm not confused by the second one. Why not just cheer it on and participate in both if you can and chose one if you can only participate in one.

-CHad

jlink7
11-26-2007, 03:46 AM
The Nov. 30 "bomb," while having all the best intentions, could generate "bad" press if the amount raised is lackluster. I'll donate $100 and do my part to ensure that it doesn't, but if we don't raise a signifacnt amount I can already see the "RP campaign is fizzling out" editorials. :/

garyallen59
11-26-2007, 08:42 AM
but if we don't raise a signifacnt amount I can already see the "RP campaign is fizzling out" editorials. :/

yeah, but on the 16th they'll have to say "just kidding"

caradeporra
11-26-2007, 09:01 AM
Come on guys, since when do we care about what the media says? They have been tearing, ignoring, and lying about ron paul since the beginning. This isnt about press releases, its about winning.

It doesnt matter how little money he raises on Nov. 30th, they are not going to be able to come out and say, "See, Ron Paul only raised 1 million today, his support is shrinking." Because 1 million is still a HUGE feat. Plus, anytime Ron Paul hits the news, he does huge! Negative or not. He is hardly in the news in a positive way regardless.

November 30th is to give Ron Paul the money he needs now. Dec. 16th is to show everyone else how much we love Ron and set records to get his name out there. Nothing confusing about that. Ron Paul supporters are usually the "smarter than your average bear" people anyway. Donate what you can when you can.

All i know is that regardless of how much money i "have" or "dont have", my credit card will still give him money...

Original_Intent
11-26-2007, 09:21 AM
Ok, for those of you who dont know yet, there is another official money bomb. The teaparty is still going to happen, but for those who can donate more, there is another one on Nov 30th.

Please visit www.rudysreadinglist.com to pledge and to find out what rudy giuliani hasnt read and doesnt know.

This money bomb is in response to the Ron Paul campaign's letter that Dec 16th will be too late to reach Iowa and New Hampshire. Please pledge and donate what you can on Nov. 30th and donate 100 dollars on Dec 16th as well. Lets get Ron Paul over his goal for the QUARTER! this November 30th. ONE MONTH AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!!!

We need to put videos on youtube to support the www.rudysreadinglist.com money bomb for Nov. 30th. So if you are video savvy, please donate some of your time to put videos on youtube, and spread the word wherever you can.

To quote another ron paul supporter, "Well when my general says he needs more money, by God, money he shall get!" Let's give our general the money he needs to win! November 30th.

I haven't heard anything to make it "official". I heard Ron Paul mention Nov 5 before it happened, and I have heard him mention Dec 16, I have yet to hear anything about the 30th...the only thing official about November 30th imho is Trevor's involvement.

dirknb@hotmail.com
11-28-2007, 09:05 AM
It's pretty simple. Donate as much as you can right now, and donate as much as you can on 12/16 after you've gotten another paycheck.

caradeporra
11-28-2007, 10:05 AM
How official do you think it NEEDS to be original? I mean, just because ron paul mentioned nov. 5th, doesnt mean he had anything to do with it. Its as official as any of the other moneybombs. It is official because our general asked for more money before dec. 16th because he said that would be too late. So this is our official way of saying, "my general says he needs money, then by god money he shall get."

caradeporra
11-28-2007, 07:59 PM
official or not, if you have donated all you can, sell your stuff at www.ronpaulslist.com to raise more to donate.