PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Bloomberg Calls Cupcake One Of 'Dumbest' Things People Have Done

RonPaulFanInGA
05-11-2013, 12:33 PM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05/09/mayor-not-sweet-on-36000-calorie-bloomberg-cupcake/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – One Greenwich Village bakery is leaving a bad taste in the mayor’s mouth.

The House of Cupcakes recently revealed its Mayor Bloomberg cupcake — a gut-busting confection with a frowning Bloomberg on top.

“Its got over 12 pounds of sugar, five pounds of butter, four pounds of flour, six cups of cocoa powder, 24 eggs, two cups of milk,” owner and cupcake creator Ron Bzdewk told WCBS 880′s Marla Diamond.

The 36,000 calorie behemoth is certainly not helping in the fight against obesity.

Although in good fun, the health-conscious Hizzoner wasn’t too pleased. ”This is one of the dumbest things people have done, but if they can get some publicity,” Bloomberg said.

Bloomberg added that this is not a joke and obesity kills, Diamond reported.

http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/bloomberg-cupcake.jpg

KrokHead
05-11-2013, 12:37 PM
NICE!

Sure Mr. Bloomberg secretly got baker's dozen of those in his fridge with a bunch of the soda he started hoarding when he thought his ban would go into effect!

aGameOfThrones
05-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Although in good fun, the health-conscious Hizzoner wasn’t too pleased. ”This is one of the dumbest things people have done, but if they can get some publicity,” Bloomberg said.

Your policies don't count, right? lol

jkob
05-11-2013, 12:56 PM
ban assault cupcakes

Anti Federalist
05-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Well, they can kiss their NYC business papers good bye.

MelissaWV
05-11-2013, 01:30 PM
I am going to follow the Bloomberg diet, guys. I've seen the error of my ways. I am going to follow his sage health and wellness advice, so one day I too can look as healthy as...

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/130127_bloomberg-640a.photoblog600.jpg

Bloomberg Favorite Food

• Bloomberg tries to eat a healthy diet and stay in shape.

• He says he would be happy eating in a Greek diner the rest of his life.

• Steaks are one of his favorite foods.

• His favorite sandwich is peanut butter with bacon and slices of banana.

HE dumps salt on almost everything, even saltine crackers. He devours burnt bacon and peanut butter sandwiches. He has a weakness for hot dogs, cheeseburgers, and fried chicken, washing them down with a glass of merlot. And his snack of choice? Cheez-Its.

But he is obsessed with his weight — so much so that the sight of an unflattering photo of himself can trigger weeks of intense dieting and crankiness, according to friends and aides.

Not even pizza is spared a coat of sodium. When the mayor sat down to eat a slice at Denino’s Pizzeria Tavern on Staten Island recently, this reporter spotted him applying six dashes of salt to it.

As for his apparent policy of salt as I say, not as I do? Friends note that the mayor smoked cigarettes for years before he banned the practice in restaurants across the city, and besides, it’s the salt in processed foods, not in shakers, that poses the greatest health risk.

Yep. He's my hero!!!

/s

Christian Liberty
05-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Ron Paul is my hero, you can have Fascist Bloomberg (LOL)

erowe1
05-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Bloomberg added that this is not a joke and obesity kills

How is this guy likable enough to get elected mayor of NYC?

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-11-2013, 02:16 PM
meanwhile Chris Christie got surgery to fix his weight problem.

Aratus
05-11-2013, 02:18 PM
methinks david lettermen heckled & ridiculed chris christie onto the operating table

luctor-et-emergo
05-11-2013, 02:23 PM
”This is one of the dumbest things people have done, but if they can get some publicity,” Bloomberg said.

And what is the dumbest thing you have banned Mr. Bloomberg ?
Lets have a debate about that and still be here in 10 years....
I think an outdoor-in-public smoking ban is pretty high on the list, along with a soda ban... Then again the 21 for cigarettes proposal is really stupid too... So many things, anybody got an idea which is absolutely the dumbest idea ?

kcchiefs6465
05-11-2013, 02:49 PM
He should have made it into the shape of a gun.

LibForestPaul
05-11-2013, 02:55 PM
How is this guy likable enough to get elected mayor of NYC?

How is a billionaire of Jewish decent able to get elected mayor of New York City? Bongles my mind as well.

Cap
05-11-2013, 02:57 PM
I'll bet this jack-booted fascist is on SSRIs. Just a guess.

Cap
05-11-2013, 02:58 PM
How is a billionaire of Jewish decent able to get elected mayor of New York City? Bongles my mind as well.

Koch?

LibForestPaul
05-11-2013, 03:03 PM
They should make smaller ones, with some Mayor quotes. With frowney faces of course.

"This has butter, wah wah."
'No soda for you."
"Stop, show me your sprinkles." (chocolate frosted chocolate cupcakes only)
"This is not a gun. Don't taze me bro."
"Smile, your on cupcake camera."

Anti Federalist
05-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Yep. He's my hero!!!

/s

Gauleiter Doomberg sez..."Do as I say, not as I do."

thoughtomator
05-11-2013, 03:11 PM
I'll believe Bloomberg is serious when he bans GMO frankenfood.

amy31416
05-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Melissa's post #6 explains why he wants to ban everything--HE has no self-control, which is why he can't possibly fathom that others do. He probably blames his weight gain/unhealthy diet on other people who sell him what he wants and is such a dullard that he thinks the only way to stop himself from being a pig is to ban it.

What a weak-minded, weak-willed nit.

Anti Federalist
05-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Melissa's post #6 explains why he wants to ban everything--HE has no self-control, which is why he can't possibly fathom that others do. He probably blames his weight gain/unhealthy diet on other people who sell him what he wants and is such a dullard that he thinks the only way to stop himself from being a pig is to ban it.

What a weak-minded, weak-willed nit.

That people willingly, gladly, allow him to dictate to.

ETA - That is usually the mindset of rabid anti gun people as well.

They cannot possibly imagine somebody having enough self control to not run around and shoot people indiscriminately.

DamianTV
05-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Bloomberg == Health Nazi

Touch that Pop Tart and you will be summarily executed.