PDA

View Full Version : The Neocon love child

Warlord
05-10-2013, 08:50 PM
http://deathandtaxesmag.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Bush.jpeg

Another BUSH is on the scene and looking to run for office in Texas (Land Commissioner).

This time noting changing demographics they have managed to produce an HISPANIC...

How i'd love for Medina to run for the same office in Texas and for the liberty forces to deny the neocon love child his opportunity to get his foot on the ladder for a future run as governor or Coryn's senate seat.

This kid is slick. He's already got his own PAC to leverage connections and raising money in DC.

See:

h ttp://www.maverickpac.com/home/

Notice who we see attending the PACs events:

Maverick PAC Washington D.C. Reception
with Rep. Tom Cotton (R-AR) & Rep. Roger Williams (R-TX) <--- Neocon alert.

Note specifically:

Maverick PAC would not be where it is today without the support of our founders:

Ben Bentzin, Nate Crain, Ted & Heidi Cruz, Paul Dickerson, Jim Grace, Meredith Iler, Jim Lee, Bryan & Jennifer Pickens, Chad Sweet and Kay Wyma.

That's very interesting and also they have "Leadership Teams" from New York to California and everywhere in between.

This is a major national network they're building here. The Bush's are rebranding and looking for faux conservatives and fellow neocon travelers to promote as "Tea Party" like they have seem to have done with Cruz. Wife Heidi of course is an executive at Goldman Sachs which is involved in all manner of scams with the Federal Reserve. Ted and Heidi are getting very rich off the state (at your expense) while he pretends to be a conservative for what? A run for president? To seize a leadership position in the senate?

Ever notice how when Cruz praises Rand he does so in this slippery, oily way almost like he's speaking well of someone he dislikes?

I don't trust him as far as I can throw him!

The creepy buddying up praise from a guy who runs a PAC with the neocon love child? I'd run a mile from that!

The neocons could care LESS about the constitution as they trashed it when they held power and even though they seem to have started talking about it now a Democrat is in the White House it is obviously less than sincere.

Mark Levin calls Cruz his "good friend" which is worrying because Mark Levin although he claims to be a constitutional scholar supported huge abuses of the constitution throughout the Bush years.

Clearly this PAC isn't just about George P. Bush as he's a long term project and needs an office first before making the next step. In the mean time it looks like they're pushing neocons and establishment types throughout the GOP.

Ted and Heidi are founders of this organization and heavily involved in this project and what is it? It's a way of connecting high powered donors with potential political candidates who are then promoted and pay back the favor.

It's nothing but influence peddling for the rich and very rich.

Christian Liberty
05-10-2013, 08:55 PM
We've had enough Bushes, as Barbara Bush correctly stated, and Ted Cruz is indeed a snake in the grass IMO, although I guess time may tell different. I'm behind RAND PAUL for 2016...

fr33
05-10-2013, 08:59 PM
The Bush family is still well liked in Texas. They'll have a long future in this state's politics, unfortunately.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 09:03 PM
The Bush family is still well liked in Texas. They'll have a long future in this state's politics, unfortunately.

Can you explain what Land Commissioner is? What can he do to pay back all these donors? He's raised 1.3 million! What are they expecting in return from the State of Texas or from DC? Or is it just people who are donating and want to meet W and are just well wishers?

dillo
05-10-2013, 09:04 PM
I hope the next 9 presidents are all Bush's, then maybe the people in the country will realize how badly they are getting fucked. I mean we rightfully oppose Bush, but when the alternative has been McCain/Romney/Obama does it really fucking matter?

Warlord
05-10-2013, 09:05 PM
I hope the next 9 presidents are all Bush's, then maybe the people in the country will realize how badly they are getting fucked. I mean we rightfully oppose Bush, but when the alternative has been McCain/Romney/Obama does it really fucking matter?

This is exactly what the PAC is doing... they want multiple bought off candidates and to promote them so eventually the stage looks like 3 of their stooges debating over 1% of the budget.

There seems to be an endless supply line of the bastards.

If it wasn't for Rand we'd be f**ked because we simply dont have the resources to leverage our guys into mutiple offices so when a chance comes along we have to grab it (Paul Broun in GA for example).

We really can't afford to lose Rand in the Senate if he runs for president and risk letting these shysters take over again.

We have to make sure he runs for both senate and president in 2016 and so whatever happens he's still in office.

Christian Liberty
05-10-2013, 09:07 PM
@Dillo- Not really. John Mccain is the absolute worst on that list, leaving even Obama in the dust, but they all suck and badly at that.

The only candidate that matters is RAND PAUL. Its all the same after that.

fr33
05-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Can you explain what Land Commissioner is? What can he do to pay back all these donors? He's raised 1.3 million! What are they expecting in return from the State of Texas or from DC? Or is it just people who are donating and want to meet W and are just well wishers?

They grant drilling rights on state owned land to big companies and give them tips on how to steal land for pipelines and other facilities using eminent domain. They are the oligarchy. It's a perfect fit for the Bush royalty.

robert68
05-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Neil Bush’s ex-wife says at family gatherings all they talk about is politics. They’re a totally political family.

Brian4Liberty
05-10-2013, 10:29 PM
I'm not seeing any Liberty candidates on the list. Pure establishment, neo-con. It's the GOP squishy PAC.

https://www.maverickpac.com/candidate-support/

Working Poor
05-11-2013, 04:26 AM
warload-

I hope you are posting about stuff like this in other places that attack the liberty movement. Even the liberals attack us. Many people do not realize how infiltrated the Bush cartel is. They own the republican party I think there are many people who would not vote for Bush backed candidates if they knew for sure who they are.

I believe the Bush cartel probably owns the democrats as well. It is not going to be easy to defeat them. The Sanford win was the best news I have heard in a while.

PatriotOne
05-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Ugh. It's good Ted Cruz is being exposed as being embedded with the Bush crime syndicate and Goldman Sachs. I really, really wish it were not true but......

George P Bushes co-chairman for the PAC is a guy by the name of Jay S. Zeidman. His resume is disturbing also.

Jay Zeidman is the Vice-President of The Zeidman Group, a family office focusing on energy investments and consulting.

Most recently, Mr. Zeidman served as the Director of Business Development for U.S. Capital Advisors, where he oversaw the creation of the firm’s merchant banking division with a focus on midstream and upstream oil and gas opportunities. He also previously served as a Senior Adviser to the Chairman of Federal Communications Commission, as well as the the Liaison to the Jewish Community under President George W. Bush. In this capacity, Mr. Zeidman was charged with advocating and communicating the policies of President Bush and his Administration to the greater Jewish and business communities. Following his service at the White House, Mr. Zeidman served as the Northeast Finance Director and Director of Jewish Outreach for John McCain’s 2008 Presidential Campaign.

In addition to his professional background and leadership role as the National Co-Chairman of Maverick PAC, Mr. Zeidman is a Board Member of Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital. He is also active in the following organizations: Houston Chapter President of the Republican Jewish Coalition, Board Member of the Young Adults Division of the Jewish Federation, Board Member of the TCU Young Alumni, Board Member of NextGen for the Houston Holocaust Museum, and Member of AIPAC’s Young Leadership Development Program. Mr. Zeidman was appointed by Governor Rick Perry to serve on the 2011 Texas Inaugural Committee and as a Public Member on the One Call Board of Texas. He was also recently named as one of the top 30 Under 30 young conservatives in the country by Red Alert Politics.

Mr. Zeidman graduated from Texas Christian University with a B.S. in Economics and Political Science and also earned his M.B.A, with a focus on Energy and Finance, from the Jesse Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University. He was elected by the student body to serve as the Student Body President, making him the first Jewish student to serve in that position in TCU’s history. Mr. Zeidman currently resides in Houston with his wife, Anat.

Warlord
05-11-2013, 07:03 AM
Will be interesting to see who these guys will be supporting for president in 2016. No wonder they're trying to get one of their own like Cruz to run even though he has no chance.

PatriotOne
05-11-2013, 07:22 AM
Will be interesting to see who these guys will be supporting for president in 2016. No wonder they're trying to get one of their own like Cruz to run even though he has no chance.

My spidey senses (my spidey senses are damn good) tell me Cruz is going to be the threat. The people behind him have all the dirty money in the world to raise his profile. It's already happening.

The thing that worries me the most is that Cruz has the charisma to be a threat to Rand. Even with me having being suspect of Cruz for several months now, I listen to his speeches and worry about how freaking good they are. He's a fantastic speaker. He's going to kick major ass in the debates.

Warlord
05-11-2013, 07:55 AM
My spidey senses (my spidey senses are damn good) tell me Cruz is going to be the threat. The people behind him have all the dirty money in the world to raise his profile. It's already happening.

The thing that worries me the most is that Cruz has the charisma to be a threat to Rand. Even with me having being suspect of Cruz for several months now, I listen to his speeches and worry about how freaking good they are. He's a fantastic speaker. He's going to kick major ass in the debates.

He's no real threat though and only been around 5 minutes. These guys have all the money in the world but it doesn't mean they can buy Iowa and New Hampshire. So they have a slick conservative talking bot in Cruz but there's nothing of substance there and he has whiney voice and limited appeal. I think he'd go the same way as Perry if he tried to run and it would be embarrassing and damaging to his career.

Perhaps he doesn't care I dont know and his true loyalties are to these guys but if I were him i wouldn't want anything to do with this. Jeb is also a stunningly boring candidate.

They're really struggling.

My bet is they will run a few governors like Christie, Jindal and Walker along with Rubio but Rand is going to beat them anyway.

PatriotOne
05-11-2013, 08:17 AM
^^I'm hoping you are right and I am wrong. I don't worry a bit about Jeb.

jclay2
05-11-2013, 08:29 AM
They grant drilling rights on state owned land to big companies and give them tips on how to steal land for pipelines and other facilities using eminent domain. They are the oligarchy. It's a perfect fit for the Bush royalty.

I thought rick perry had this roll as well, but it looks like he was the agriculture commissioner. Same type of statist roll I am sure.

Edit: As far as George P. Bush goes, he has not even been in the private workforce for 10 years and is already planning on entering government as his next career.

jclay2
05-11-2013, 08:34 AM
Dupe