PDA

View Full Version : Is trading goods and services without money taxable?

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Topic

Keith and stuff
05-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Yes. There are several types of taxes that are supposed to be paid on it. Federal taxes in most cases, and even state. Heck, there are local taxes too.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-10-2013, 04:13 PM
Yes. There are several types of taxes that are supposed to be paid on it. Federal taxes in most cases, and even state. Heck, there are local taxes too.
So how do you pay that tax? You give the government 25% of your apples and oranges?

jclay2
05-10-2013, 04:19 PM
So how do you pay that tax? You give the government 25% of your apples and oranges?

Be the good mundane you were born to be and liquidate your assets to pay Uncle Sam for protecting your liberties.

In all seriousness though, I was always under the impression that what mamma don't know won't hurt her.

oyarde
05-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Not when I do it.

jkr
05-10-2013, 11:08 PM
extortion
on
the human
species
by
parasites

2young2vote
05-10-2013, 11:13 PM
Not when I do it.

If there isn't a record then it didn't happen.

Tod
05-10-2013, 11:16 PM

No, you calculate the dollar value of the barter.

idiom
05-10-2013, 11:17 PM
This applies to all Buttcoin transactions too. Plus capital gains taxes if your buttcoins or oranges gain in value before you trade them.

If there isn't a record then you broke the laws for record keeping.

America the Free.

oyarde
05-10-2013, 11:42 PM
I know nothing of these buttcoins or these oranges ( give me heartburn in my old age ), but , I do accept ammo ,beer , whiskey , grapefruits, silver, red licorice ( strawberry only), copper, gummy bears, brain tanned furs etc

jkr
05-11-2013, 12:00 AM
does this mean you have to tax gift exchange

A$$holes, is there ANYTHING they cant steal?

DamianTV
05-11-2013, 12:10 AM
does this mean you have to tax gift exchange

A$$holes, is there ANYTHING they cant steal?

I think a better question would be "Is there anything they WONT steal"?

oyarde
05-11-2013, 12:17 AM
I think a better question would be "Is there anything they WONT steal"?

No , Absolutely not , there is NOTHING they will not steal , they will steal your earnings, all they can , they will steal everything they can , to prevent you from defending yourself against these thefts , they will steal your Liberty, all they can.It is an Evil beast, and if you have ever done battle in the forest with an evil beast set on taking your soul , then you realize what you are up against.

Icymudpuppy
05-11-2013, 07:47 AM
What trade?

These were mine all along.

Trades including Bullion are impossible for the government to track. The only mistake of those people with the confiscated coins from FDR's gold grab... They should have defaced them. A sledge hammer and a steel plate would have worked just fine.

Cash is difficult for the government to track because they would have to track the serial numbers of individual bills. This is why they are trying to eliminate cash.

Bank transactions of any kind are easy for the government to track. Checks, Cards, wire transfers. Yes, even your bitcoin leaves an easy trail.

newbitech
05-11-2013, 07:58 AM
Pro tip, always trade at a loss.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-11-2013, 08:03 AM
I see, so then if my local community starts using freedom bucks to pay for goods and services with each other, the police will break down my door and shoot my dog?

tod evans
05-11-2013, 08:05 AM
What trade?

Keith and stuff
05-11-2013, 09:16 AM
I see, so then if my local community starts using freedom bucks to pay for goods and services with each other, the police will break down my door and shoot my dog?
No, but if the police did, it would be legal and people would cheer. Because yeah, everyone involved might be breaking federal and even local and state tax laws. If you were really worried about it, you could move somewhere like NH where it isn't against state or local laws. Or you could just not worry about it. Likely, the government won't care and everything will be fine.

satchelmcqueen
05-11-2013, 09:31 AM
i will donate them 100% of my shit after im done taking a dump after i complete the barter.

oyarde
05-11-2013, 06:54 PM

They are going to try and shoot the dog one way or another( police) , it is the Revenuers you have to worry about.