PDA

View Full Version : JAGTV Taking Interest in Ben Swann

T.hill
05-10-2013, 12:52 PM
According to their survey at http://www.jagtv.com/#!take-the-survey/clcw it looks like JAGTV is trying to court Ben Swann to produce a program on their network. Also, it seems like they might be looking at Amber Lyon too.

trey4sports
05-17-2013, 10:17 PM
who is amber lyon?

jmdrake
05-21-2013, 09:07 AM
The more important question is, who is Jennifer A. Garner (the "JAG" in jagtv) and why should I believe that George H. W. Bush's speechwriter has any interest in liberty?

TaftFan
05-21-2013, 09:12 AM
The more important question is, who is Jennifer A. Garner (the "JAG" in jagtv) and why should I believe that George H. W. Bush's speechwriter has any interest in liberty?

Pat Buchanan was a Nixon and Reagan speechwriter. Doug Wead worked with George H.W. Bush. Her position doesn't automatically make her David Frum. Additionally, that is a long time ago whatever the case.

brandon
05-21-2013, 09:18 AM
what is JAGTV?

jmdrake
05-21-2013, 09:21 AM
Pat Buchanan was a Nixon and Reagan speechwriter. Doug Wead worked with George H.W. Bush. Her position doesn't automatically make her David Frum. Additionally, that is a long time ago whatever the case.

Neither Nixon nor Reagan openly called for a new world order. They did some bad things yes, but did Pat ever write such a evil speech for them? And what difference does it make how long ago it was? It doesn't seem that long ago to me, but maybe I'm older than you. I'm willing to at least consider Glenn Beck changing his mind about liberty and admitting he was wrong. Has Ms. JAG done that? Yes. We should start looking gift horses in the mouth. Especially with some people openly salivating about the idea of Rand Paul joining the CFR.