shane77m
05-09-2013, 08:56 PM
http://youtu.be/sraPLEQ70pw

fr33
05-09-2013, 09:05 PM
He did excellent on this one. Adam has won me back :o

jclay2
05-09-2013, 09:12 PM
That was a great interview. Way to go Kokesh.

QueenB4Liberty
05-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Good interview. :)

Cap
05-10-2013, 05:23 AM
Adam hit that one out of the park.

asurfaholic
05-10-2013, 05:31 AM
Like his tactics or not, he's a true patriot.

Cap
05-10-2013, 05:37 AM
Yes he is.

Aratus
05-10-2013, 05:40 AM
i like Adam Kokesh

kcchiefs6465
05-10-2013, 05:42 AM
I wish all of the people stepping on clouds would watch this video.

Instead of getting their panties in a bunch over this protest, maybe they should be upset over the cops, et al. who refuse to march in solidarity. They only took an Oath to uphold the Constitution you know.

Adam did a great job in this interview. A must watch.

cajuncocoa
05-10-2013, 06:20 AM
I've always liked Adam....never stopped liking him. I recognize a true patriot when I see one. Great interview!

ItsTime
05-10-2013, 06:27 AM
I don't think the march is a great idea, but that is not for me to decide. Each individual must make the choice to march with him or not. This interview was spot on.

I am confused about part the movement saying "your civil disobedience is against the law. Don't do it!!"

Warlord
05-10-2013, 06:28 AM
You have to admit he makes a compelling argument.

Aratus
05-10-2013, 06:29 AM
he has true grit.
y'all know the
other march will
also be under
on high scrutiny.

Todd
05-10-2013, 06:38 AM
This is the Adam Kokesh I like.

Working Poor
05-10-2013, 06:42 AM
well this has hit the main stream interesting...

PSYOP
05-10-2013, 06:47 AM
Adams obsession with demonizing Rand Paul is the only thing keeping me from subscribing to his channel.

ronpaulfollower999
05-10-2013, 06:56 AM
I'm not against the march, but I doubt they'll even make it to DC.

Antischism
05-10-2013, 07:09 AM
This harks back to the Black Panther Party protesting the Mulfurd Act in '67 by openly carrying to the capitol building in California. Ronald Reagan signed the bill to prevent this from happening again, of course. Y'know, the same one who all the good little conservatives worship. Can't go speaking ill of Father Conservative now, though!

I fully support Adam Kokesh.

fearthereaperx
05-10-2013, 07:14 AM
I dunno, maybe its just me.. but does anyone notice anything different with his mannerisms lately? He seems slightly out of his normal character, edgy, almost villainous.

Todd
05-10-2013, 07:20 AM
I'm not against the march, but I doubt they'll even make it to DC.

Does anyone remember this guy? Chris something?

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/090818-rifle-hmed-9a.grid-6x2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-DUZ08yM0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63GiXzpfGhA

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32457652/ns/politics-white_house/t/man-assault-rifle-attends-obama-protest/

He carried an AR15 to an Obama protest rally in Arizona while the POTUS was holding an event. One thing I remember about him was that he coordinated very closely ahead of time with local Police. I heard Kokesh make the same point. If that can occur, then their's a higher degree of probability for success.

pcosmar
05-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Does anyone remember this guy? Chris something?

He carried an AR15 to an Obama protest rally in Arizona while the POTUS was holding an event. One thing I remember about him was that he coordinated very closely ahead of time with local Police. I heard Kokesh make the same point. If that can occur, then their's a higher degree of probability for success.

Yup.. I remember.
The media first reported it as angry "White Guys". Tried to play the race card and even cut footage so that you couldn't tell he was a black man.

The police are only one problem.. Need to have this covered by media. and get an honest story out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI

Antischism
05-10-2013, 07:51 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f31d79303b4f08641f331c180d6d3ce9/tumblr_mgj5ilvozk1qkml81o1_400.jpg

kahless
05-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Yup.. I remember.
The media first reported it as angry "White Guys". Tried to play the race card and even cut footage so that you couldn't tell he was a black man.

The police are only one problem.. Need to have this covered by media. and get an honest story out.

Therein lies the problem. If you are going to do such a protest maybe they should have started with the governments propaganda arm first.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Oh come on, there's seriously nobody named Marc Marco Marcos.

cajuncocoa
05-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Adams obsession with demonizing Rand Paul is the only thing keeping me from subscribing to his channel. Whenever Adam has criticized (not demonized) Rand, I've agreed with Adam. Rand is taking the political approach which requires him (according to Rand's supporters) to say things that play well with those just outside the liberty movement. I'll take Adam's approach any day over the political approach.

jclay2
05-10-2013, 12:16 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f31d79303b4f08641f331c180d6d3ce9/tumblr_mgj5ilvozk1qkml81o1_400.jpg

Interesting. Glad I signed up with the GOA instead.

Natural Citizen
05-10-2013, 12:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU

revned
05-10-2013, 05:37 PM
Can someone post a link to this interview please?

Can't view videos outside of the direct link for some reason. Adobe/java is out of date or screed up and I can't download the updates because they take up too much data.

Cap
05-10-2013, 05:44 PM

Can't view videos outside of the direct link for some reason. Adobe/java is out of date or screed up and I can't download the updates because they take up too much data.http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sraPLEQ70pw

WhistlinDave
05-10-2013, 05:50 PM

Can't view videos outside of the direct link for some reason. Adobe/java is out of date or screed up and I can't download the updates because they take up too much data.

?? What the heck are you using? A Commodore 64?

Here's the link, in any case.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sraPLEQ70pw

WhistlinDave
05-10-2013, 05:58 PM
Hell yes. Excellent interview!

Sola_Fide
05-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Adam did great here. Adam usually does do great...except when he tries to include evolutionism into the message of liberty. Then he gets destroyed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GoIGfSNy_c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Philosophy_of_Politics
05-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Adam is exercising his rights, and fighting for liberty. I never turned my back on Adam, and I never will. Support him 100%.

Icymudpuppy
05-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Whenever Adam has criticized (not demonized) Rand, I've agreed with Adam. Rand is taking the political approach which requires him (according to Rand's supporters) to say things that play well with those just outside the liberty movement. I'll take Adam's approach any day over the political approach.

I support them both. Call it the divide and conquer approach... Maybe the "Its good to have a backup plan" approach. Or "Lets hit them from every angle so that there is liberty everywhere they turn!" approach.

BenIsForRon
05-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Adam usually does do great...except when he tries to include evolutionism into the message of liberty. Then he gets destroyed:

ha.... haha.... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

muzzled dogg
05-10-2013, 06:37 PM
this interview is going to make liberals and conservatives think

noneedtoaggress
05-10-2013, 08:10 PM
Adam can be pretty hit or miss, but that was a TKO, especially for an event like the one he's proposing.

He nailed that one.

Sola_Fide
05-10-2013, 08:52 PM
ha.... haha.... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

.....?

dannno
05-10-2013, 09:49 PM
I think he did well, but I thought it was odd that he said the event between the protesters and police would be, he almost hesitated to use the word, choreographed.

fr33
05-10-2013, 10:14 PM
.....?

He thinks you are comical. I do too.

Sola_Fide
05-10-2013, 10:22 PM
He thinks you are comical. I do too.

In what way?

fr33
05-10-2013, 10:25 PM
In what way?

You base your entire perspective on events recorded in a book that cannot be proven nor replicated while dismissing evolution which at the very least has been observed.

Ranger29860
05-10-2013, 10:30 PM
When I see his attitude about it being so calm and him being willing to work with police to make sure nothing goes wrong at the border I see this being a good thing. But I still have my reservations on how this will play out. His goal seems to be 10,000 people and needless to say one person could easily cause this to go south real fast. I hope he can accomplish what he wants here in a peaceful manner but that little voice in my head is saying this will turn ugly.

noneedtoaggress
05-11-2013, 01:55 AM
I think he did well, but I thought it was odd that he said the event between the protesters and police would be, he almost hesitated to use the word, choreographed.

I don't think it's really that odd, see the post above this one for why.

Considering how many people are critical about the potential for danger or it being a "powder keg" situation, it would alleviate a lot of fears if they knew it was something as thoroughly planned and largely predictable as possible.

WhistlinDave
05-11-2013, 03:52 AM
Oh come on, there's seriously nobody named Marc Marco Marcos.

I think I've heard of him. He is a man who is able to shout his own name, but he is blind. He cannot see. Legend has it, he often stumbles into the swimming pool. The only way he can ever find his way back out of the pool, is by being guided by the voice of his twin brother, Pol Polo Polos. (Or so the legend goes.) :toady:

Carson
05-11-2013, 06:31 AM
This harks back to the Black Panther Party protesting the Mulfurd Act in '67 by openly carrying to the capitol building in California. Ronald Reagan signed the bill to prevent this from happening again, of course. Y'know, the same one who all the good little conservatives worship. Can't go speaking ill of Father Conservative now, though!

I fully support Adam Kokesh.,

I didn't hear about that law.

It would be something if the first line of defense, us, needed to come to their aid, but knew about some law that prevented it, so we just shined them on...and shined them on...and on.

P.S. Sounds like you now are infringed to keep it concealed. But still doesn't mean you would have to use it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act

Sure the counterfeiters are able to equip and arm a fancy group of aggressive offenders but do they really realize just how much they are isolating themselves with their alienation? As a group there really aren't very many of them any more. They used to have a whole nation of people behind them...to the sides, and ahead.

Sometimes water will just set there in a pool. Others times it evaporates and before you know it it's gone.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time,
and your government when it deserves it." -- Mark Twain

tangent4ronpaul
05-11-2013, 07:16 AM
3,587 going. Bet it will be over 4,000 by tonight.

I'm kind of surprised by the attitudes I've seen on various message forums:

Screaming about their GOD GIVEN gvmt granted RIGHT privileged to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS! A RIGHT privilege THAT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED that is subject to all sorts of unconstitutional laws, regulations and ordinances.

All in fear that they might loose their gvmt granted permission to possess firearms.

Not this bad a ratio here, but it seems to be about 95% on firearms forums.

Interestingly, about 40% say its not time for an armed uprising. The implication is that we are headed for a armed uprising. Many say the line in the sand is when they come for the guns. Aren't they watching? NYC is shaking down shrinks for med records and raiding/confiscating guns from anyone with certain Dx's and taking certain meds - like for anxiety and depression. We have recent draconian gun control in several states. Returning vets are being disarmed etc.

I'm reminded of people who really like a third party candidate or the "unelectable" underdog, but don't think they have a chance, so vote party line even though they don't like the candidate.

Well, if they got behind the march, all the gvmt could do is stay out of the way.

-t

tod evans
05-11-2013, 07:23 AM
There's loads of old retired farts in these parts who talk a good game on some of the gun forums..

I know about a dozen of them and to a man it's false bravado as they whine about not getting enough free stuff and want more government intervention to protect their right to sit on their asses...

There may be some stand up folks but my experience in these parts is those who are typing aren't doing..

PaulConventionWV
05-11-2013, 08:39 AM
You base your entire perspective on events recorded in a book that cannot be proven nor replicated while dismissing evolution which at the very least has been observed.

Evolution has not been observed. By definition, it cannot be deserved. You're talking about speciation, which is not the same thing as evolution. Evolution is the idea that all organisms share a common ancestor, and speciation, while observable, cannot be extrapolated to say it means all organisms share a common ancestor. It means a certain kind of animal has built-in genetic variation. That's it. That's all the conclusion you can make from that.

The Bible, on the other hand, at least has eye-witness accounts. Evolution has bones in the dirt, which people put their own interpretations on.

Sola_Fide
05-11-2013, 03:05 PM

1. Evolutionism is a religious viewpoint that is imposed on the "facts". It isn't observed and cannot be replicated.

2. Yes, my starting point is the Scriptures, which means that I can avoid all of the violations of logic that atheists necessarily engage in, and besides...if God has spoken to man, there is no higher authority that can be sought after for truth.

God is Logic itself, He has spoken, and because of that, Christianity can present a coherent worldview that answers the philosophical questions with no contradictions.

Cap
05-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Please don't derail the thread.

luctor-et-emergo
05-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Evolution has not been observed. By definition, it cannot be deserved. You're talking about speciation, which is not the same thing as evolution. Evolution is the idea that all organisms share a common ancestor, and speciation, while observable, cannot be extrapolated to say it means all organisms share a common ancestor. It means a certain kind of animal has built-in genetic variation. That's it. That's all the conclusion you can make from that.

The Bible, on the other hand, at least has eye-witness accounts. Evolution has bones in the dirt, which people put their own interpretations on.

-Genetic variation is not 'built-in', it happens through mutation which can be cause by radiation, chemicals or other processes. Most genetic variation that occurs does nothing, rarer is when a mutation causes a problem which reduces the individual organisms chances of reproduction either through some form of impotence or death. Even rarer is when a mutation happens to do something useful and increases chances of reproduction through either increased fertility, longevity, health or attractiveness/effectiveness in spreading genes.
-You do not give a satisfying argument as to why this cannot be extrapolated. If there is a chance for something to happen, then it will inevitably happen given enough time. For instance, monkeys do have more chromosomes than humans, but there is evidence that at some point in time two chromosomes in a monkeys DNA had fused into what we now call chromosome#2.

I quote from wiki:

Further information: Genes of the Chromosome 2 fusion site in chimpanzees

All members of Hominidae except humans, Neanderthals, and Denisovans have 24 pairs of chromosomes.[3] Humans have only 23 pairs of chromosomes. Human chromosome 2 is widely accepted to be a result of an end-to-end fusion of two ancestral chromosomes.[4][5]
Fusion of ancestral chromosomes left distinctive remnants of telomeres, and a vestigial centromere

The evidence for this includes:

The correspondence of chromosome 2 to two ape chromosomes. The closest human relative, the chimpanzee, has near-identical DNA sequences to human chromosome 2, but they are found in two separate chromosomes. The same is true of the more distant gorilla and orangutan.[6][7]

The presence of a vestigial centromere. Normally a chromosome has just one centromere, but in chromosome 2 there are remnants of a second centromere.[8]

The presence of vestigial telomeres. These are normally found only at the ends of a chromosome, but in chromosome 2 there are additional telomere sequences in the middle.[9]

Chromosome 2 presents very strong evidence in favour of the common descent of humans and other apes. According to researcher J. W. IJdo, "We conclude that the locus cloned in cosmids c8.1 and c29B is the relic of an ancient telomere-telomere fusion and marks the point at which two ancestral ape chromosomes fused to give rise to human chromosome 2." [9]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Chromosome2_merge.png

Now I will concede that it is not an 'eye-witness account' but it proves that structurally, chemically and physically it is possible that humans are descendants of apes. It's easy to claim something is true because it was written at some point. I do respect people's freedom to believe whatever they want but my personal opinion is that it's naive to believe that a book that was used by an establishment that was focused on controlling populations would tell much truth.

shane77m
05-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Please don't derail the thread.

That is the norm around here.

pcosmar
05-12-2013, 12:39 PM
There's loads of old retired farts in these parts who talk a good game on some of the gun forums..

I know about a dozen of them and to a man it's false bravado as they whine about not getting enough free stuff and want more government intervention to protect their right to sit on their asses...

There may be some stand up folks but my experience in these parts is those who are typing aren't doing..

I was banned from THR before I made my way here. I still do not know why.