PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz, playin the part...

rich34
05-09-2013, 01:39 PM
The man is a snake and will cost Rand the election in a heartbeat. Just so you know, that's all!

Warlord
05-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Yeah and I notice Rubio "slams" Hillary has Drudge drooling.

But doesn't he agree with her foreign policy?

Dog and pony show....

Aratus
05-09-2013, 01:41 PM
...or marco rubio has all the W's people let alone john McCain's staffers and all the mittsters eating out of his hand as someone does superlative PR

Aratus
05-09-2013, 01:43 PM
ted cruz just put up a border fence that plays less well east of the Mississippi and north of the mason/dixon line

AuH20
05-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Some folks have an unhealthy dislike of Cruz when Rubio is the one to focus on.

compromise
05-09-2013, 01:45 PM
I bet you $10 he won't backstab Rand in 2016 by endorsing someone other than Rand. So far, he has been one of Rand's closest allies. If he doesn't endorse Rand in 2016, he won't endorse anyone at all.

Aratus
05-09-2013, 01:45 PM
lets go back to T~paw and ms. Bachmann... and the debates

ted cruz is like randy quaid and marco rubio is like tom cruise...

FrankRep
05-09-2013, 01:47 PM
The man is a snake and will cost Rand the election in a heartbeat. Just so you know, that's all!

Please name the bad things about Ted Cruz.

AuH20
05-09-2013, 01:52 PM

Ted Cruz isn't pefect but he isn't the enemy. I think that's the point. We have too much friendly fire on our side.

Bastiat's The Law
05-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Cruz has been our attack dog. Cruz and Stockman have been the best surprises to come out of the 2012 election.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7242/7150359767_8b9bc62f54_z.jpg

Bastiat's The Law
05-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Ted Cruz isn't perfect but he isn't the enemy. I think that's the point. We have too much friendly fire on our side.
We're our own worst enemies. The circular firing squad is ridiculous and the enemies of liberty thank us for doing their dirty work for them.

kcchiefs6465
05-09-2013, 02:26 PM
I bet you $10 he won't backstab Rand in 2016 by endorsing someone other than Rand. So far, he has been one of Rand's closest allies. If he doesn't endorse Rand in 2016, he won't endorse anyone at all.
He'll endorse the nominee.

They all will.

ninepointfive
05-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Cruz rulez

SilentBull
05-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Cruz will endorse Rand early on, no doubt in my mind. I don't understand the need for some in the movement to bitch about everything and everyone.

ninepointfive
05-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Cruz will endorse Rand early on, no doubt in my mind. I don't understand the need for some in the movement to bitch about everything and everyone.

let's just assume that because someone has registered on the forum, they're for team liberty?

KingNothing
05-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Some folks have an unhealthy dislike of Cruz when Rubio is the one to focus on.

Agreed. At the very least, Cruz is against the Patriot Act, unconstitutional wars, and excessive debt. He's a very serious politician. Rubio is a joke, and a neocon.

Obviously Ted is no Rand, let alone Ron, but he's really the least of our worries.

KingNothing
05-09-2013, 03:06 PM

They all will.

Agreed. If Cruz does not run, he will endorse Rand. If Rand does not win, Cruz will then endorse the nominee.

jtstellar
05-09-2013, 03:26 PM
just because he agrees with us on 70% of the issues

doesn't mean he has to be our man-wife.. i don't get why some people in this coalition are so emotionally vulnerable

FrankRep
05-09-2013, 03:38 PM

doesn't mean he has to be our man-wife.. i don't get why some people in this coalition are so emotionally vulnerable

Ted Cruz is pretty damn good, but no one called him perfect. What issues does he disagree with? I'd say he supports at least 90% of our issues.

rich34
05-09-2013, 03:47 PM

His wife being a Goldman Sachs exec for one..

But no, you're right there's not much negative I can say about Cruz. I know he's in Rand's coalition, and has helped him out a lot. So no he hasn't done anything wrong, yet. But have you not followed the media?

Lets recap. Latest polls out shows Rand leading Iowa big, and NH by a narrow margin. After this the hit pieces start in an attempt to bring down his sky rocketing numbers. At the same time now all of a sudden the AP releases an article suggesting Cruz is a presidential contender and Cruz is confident his lawyers can win any legal battles about his eligibility. You then have James Carville of all people calling Cruz "the most talented and fearless republican politican in 30 years..."

All this bs coming out right after the early primary state polls showing Rand leading the field and very well positioned to win the nomination. Now you have Obama himself making "Ted Cruz" republicans the face of Washington.. Really? Ted Cruz republicans? They're going overtime in trying to prop up their "tea party" "anti establishment" politician now aren't they? I've seen this shit before and know their tactics. They've did a great job this time picking a guy who speaks just like Rand AND is oh Harvard educated. Now they can artificially prop up his poll and popularity numbers just as they did Santorum 2 weeks before Iowa. Next thing you know Rand's numbers will be cut in half due to this goldman sachs snake while Cruz becomes the new rising star speaking and acting just like Rand.. And oh, I've done seen it many places "he's got a better chance at being elected because he don't carry the baggage of his father.." This is there answer to dealing with and countering Rand. I know others have put this together, but I just wanted to make sure it was known to the local community at RPF's.

So NO, Rubio is not the threat, it's CRUZ! The Paul folks need to know this and plan accordingly so they can't act like they never seen it coming as there were many things with Ron's campaign they never saw coming. Countering this BS maybe the biggest obstacle to Rand's campaign especially since Cruz will be getting goldman sachs money thru his executive wife. This ain't hard to see folks, hell it's spelled right out, I mean Carville saying he's the most talented and fearless republican in 30 years?? Damn James no Rand or Ron Paul in that assessment there libtard? Of course not, the narrative is to prop Cruz up while tryin to tear Rand down and at the very least if that don't work split the vote between the two guys that sound the same. Alright I'm done until next time.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/05/carville-cruz-is-the-most-talented-and-fearless-republican-politician-in-30-years/

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/05/obamas-road-trip-to-texas-make-ted-cruz-republicans-the-face-of-washington-opposition.html/

Lucille
05-09-2013, 03:47 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?406385-Ron-Paul-rebukes-Ted-Cruz-for-comments-on-Hagel-%28American-Conservative%29

Paul also briefly mentioned on the nomination battle over Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel:

We’ve had this big argument, just the last couple of weeks, with the confirmation of Hagel and Kerry. Hagel, of course, is a Republican. He said some things similar to what I’ve just got done saying, that maybe we shouldn’t go [to war] so fast, maybe we should be cautious. Who piled on him? It was the Republicans who piled on him. ‘Don’t talk like that, don’t talk like a wimp! We don’t want you in there!’ … These two guys actually went to war and were wounded and won medals. And who’s jumping on them? People who have never even served in the military. This whole idea that you can challenge someone’s patriotism because they happen to take a position that is slightly less anxious to go to war … we ought to be cheering someone who’s more cautious about going to war.

The bit about challenging someone’s patriotism is a clear reference to Sen. Ted Cruz, whose senatorial bid Paul endorsed. During the nomination hearings Cruz suggested that Hagel’s loyalties were divided due to alleged ties to foreign governments and “radical and extremist groups,” a possible reference to a now-debunked hoax perpetrated by the reliably belligerent–in rhetoric and foreign policy–Breitbart blog.

rich34
05-09-2013, 03:50 PM

His wife being a Goldman Sachs exec for one..

But no, you're right there's not much negative I can say about Cruz. I know he's in Rand's coalition, and has helped him out a lot. So no he hasn't done anything wrong, yet. But have you not followed the media?

Lets recap. Latest polls out shows Rand leading Iowa big, and NH by a narrow margin. After this the hit pieces start in an attempt to bring down his sky rocketing numbers. At the same time now all of a sudden the AP releases an article suggesting Cruz is a presidential contender and Cruz is confident his lawyers can win any legal battles about his eligibility. You then have James Carville of all people calling Cruz "the most talented and fearless republican politican in 30 years..."

All this bs coming out right after the early primary state polls showing Rand leading the field and very well positioned to win the nomination. Now you have Obama himself making "Ted Cruz" republicans the face of Washington.. Really? Ted Cruz republicans? They're going overtime in trying to prop up their "tea party" "anti establishment" politician now aren't they? I've seen this shit before and know their tactics. They've did a great job this time picking a guy who speaks just like Rand AND is oh Harvard educated. Now they can artificially prop up his poll and popularity numbers just as they did Santorum 2 weeks before Iowa. Next thing you know Rand's numbers will be cut in half due to this goldman sachs snake while Cruz becomes the new rising star speaking and acting just like Rand.. And oh, I've done seen it many places "he's got a better chance at being elected because he don't carry the baggage of his father.." This is there answer to dealing with and countering Rand. I know others have put this together, but I just wanted to make sure it was known to the local community at RPF's.

So NO, Rubio is not the threat, it's CRUZ! The Paul folks need to know this and plan accordingly so they can't act like they never seen it coming as there were many things with Ron's campaign they never saw coming. Countering this BS maybe the biggest obstacle to Rand's campaign especially since Cruz will be getting goldman sachs money thru his executive wife. This ain't hard to see folks, hell it's spelled right out, I mean Carville saying he's the most talented and fearless republican in 30 years?? Damn James no Rand or Ron Paul in that assessment there libtard? Of course not, the narrative is to prop Cruz up while tryin to tear Rand down and at the very least if that don't work split the vote between the two guys that sound the same. Alright I'm done until next time.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/05/carville-cruz-is-the-most-talented-and-fearless-republican-politician-in-30-years/

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/05/obamas-road-trip-to-texas-make-ted-cruz-republicans-the-face-of-washington-opposition.html/

rich34
05-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Folks read my last post and you'll see where I'm coming from.

Warlord
05-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Rich, you make some cogent points as other Warlords in my area have also picked up on this.

But he won't beat Rand in Iowa. Rand's got 2 years on him and the "Ron Paul 20%". He's also more personable than Ron and can get to 35-40% easier. They can pump up Cruz as much as they like and have him run if that's their plan but he won't take down Rand in IA or NH.

SC is a different story since it's Lindsey Graham country but Sanford being elected is a big boon for Rand. Notice Cruz didn't go and run and endorse the former governor or campaign with him when he was in the state the weekend of the election making a speech.

So Cruz doesn't like Sanford and refused to help him or campaign for him when he was a few miles away! Ron/Rand endorsed him an that will be a big payback in that state since Sanford is one of the most senior Republican officials (much to the establisments annoyance :) ) so we'll see what happens.

I'm confident Rand can have the whole thing sewn up long before a vote is cast as long as he keeps hitting the circuit and meeting the activists, shaking hands, building the organization in the states and playing the game!

Then maybe America can stop bombing my friggin' country!

rich34
05-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Oh and Obama going after Cruz directly will cause all the traditional republicans to eat it up... Think this was by accident , or if they'd do this with Rand by artificially turn him into somekind of anti obama crusader? Hell no.

Rand has earned his strong polling/favorable numbers, Cruz's will be artificially created as were Rubio's. Just wait till Beck, Hannity, O'Riley, Rush etc... start pumping his name based off this kind help from Obama and Carville.

You guys' see what they did yet?

compromise
05-09-2013, 04:08 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?406385-Ron-Paul-rebukes-Ted-Cruz-for-comments-on-Hagel-%28American-Conservative%29

Who is more eager for war? Ted Cruz...or Chuck Hagel?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22385154

Also, your link is highly selective - Ron later said that he knows that any of Obama's nominees will mindlessly obey his orders.

Warlord
05-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Yeah but it won't make any difference. The Ron Paul 20%, 2 years head start and superior organization will ensure Rand wins. He's insulated from any "rising star".

Presidential victories just dont happen by accident, you dont just jump in and get pumped and win. Rand's been planning this for years and his dad has been running for 5 years. All of this will make him insulated from an opponent or an insurgent.

Warlord
05-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Who is more eager for war? Ted Cruz...or Chuck Hagel?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22385154

Also, your link is highly selective - Ron later said that he knows that any of Obama's nominees will mindlessly obey his orders.

Yeah Hagel is just an administration official now and any principles or ideology was checked at the door.

But Cruz's comments about Hagel and Kerry being "less of a fan of the military" are highly revealing and show his neocon and militaristic bent.

He's telling you he worships the military which is not really something we want to hear is it?

Will he vote to cut their funds? Does he want to send them around the world? Would he close bases?

FrankRep
05-09-2013, 04:17 PM
But Cruz's comments about Hagel and Kerry being "less of a fan of the military" are highly revealing and show his neocon and militaristic bent.

Ron and Rand Paul support the military and they're not Neocons. I also support the military.

FSP-Rebel
05-09-2013, 04:21 PM
There's also the case that Cruz knows or has an idea that he's being used or propped up for a reason yet he maintains his allegiance to the conservative base and Rand which is what I hope is the case.

Warlord
05-09-2013, 04:24 PM
Ron and Rand Paul support the military and they're not Neocons. I also support the military.

When have they ever implied someone being "less of a fan of the military" is a negative political attribute?

That's a stupid thing to so say as was challenging Hagel's patriotism.

It's also very revealing and indicative of where he stands like whoever wrote the analysis said (follow link and read yourself)

Warlord
05-09-2013, 04:27 PM
And why do you support the military?

I don't. You should see what they've done to my country.

Maybe you'll support them less.

trey4sports
05-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Cruz has been our attack dog. Cruz and Stockman have been the best surprises to come out of the 2012 election.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7242/7150359767_8b9bc62f54_z.jpg

Stockman a surprise? No way. Stockman had a fantaastic record his last go-round. Cruz has been very strong on the issues that he agrees with us on and inconsequential when he's in disagreement with Rand.

trey4sports
05-09-2013, 04:31 PM

QFT!

While the guy isn't perfect he's pretty damn good. Someone show me why this guy is so damn terrible!

for all you new folks QFT = quoted for truth.

Warlord
05-09-2013, 04:34 PM
He's been in the senate 4 months so there's nothing to really show but his comments around the time of the Hagel confirmation were troublesome.

He's also got a wife who lives off the FED. That's not a good sign either. His family and his own personal wealth is tied to the Fed's continuing scam and racket.

You think he'll end it if he ever had the power to do so?

HAHAHAHA

Naive fools.

Anyone can sound conservative and even vote and look conservative.

Bush did once. He was also the best conservative governor in the nation and spent 8 long years in office proving himself.

He was a disaster in the White House though.

Cruz worked for him once you know and was an appointee of ultimate insider Perry.

How'd you think he scored that? Perry vets everyone he appoints and anyone who isn't owned doesn't get the appointment.

These things worry me about Ted Cruz.

rich34
05-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Yeah but it won't make any difference. The Ron Paul 20%, 2 years head start and superior organization will ensure Rand wins. He's insulated from any "rising star".

Presidential victories just dont happen by accident, you dont just jump in and get pumped and win. Rand's been planning this for years and his dad has been running for 5 years. All of this will make him insulated from an opponent or an insurgent.

I understand that and agree, but I can't forget the artificial Santorum surge which took only 2 weeks for him to go from single digits to low 20's in about 14 or 15 days.

Warlord
05-09-2013, 04:45 PM
I understand that and agree, but I can't forget the artificial Santorum surge which took only 2 weeks for him to go from single digits to low 20's in about 14 or 15 days.

There are reasons behind that and if you notice Santorum didn't win the nomination it was the guy who was running for 5 years. Ron has been running for 5 years too and handed over to his son last year to carry on. His son will do more than build on the 20%. A late comer like Cruz or whoever else Drudge is drooling over this month isn't going to get anywhere much less defeat the Paul forces.

Bastiat's The Law
05-09-2013, 04:55 PM
Stockman a surprise? No way. Stockman had a fantaastic record his last go-round. Cruz has been very strong on the issues that he agrees with us on and inconsequential when he's in disagreement with Rand.
I assure you that 99% of Paul supporters on the street or people within the liberty movement have never heard of him prior to his election.

Bastiat's The Law
05-09-2013, 05:07 PM

Doesn't make him public enemy #1 either. People can easily lose perspective, even the liberty enlightened.

Antischism
05-09-2013, 06:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sq9DGr_MAE

His foreign policy and Reagan worship is awful.

AuH20
05-09-2013, 06:47 PM
He's been in the senate 4 months so there's nothing to really show but his comments around the time of the Hagel confirmation were troublesome.

He's also got a wife who lives off the FED. That's not a good sign either. His family and his own personal wealth is tied to the Fed's continuing scam and racket.

You think he'll end it if he ever had the power to do so?

HAHAHAHA

Naive fools.

Anyone can sound conservative and even vote and look conservative.

Bush did once. He was also the best conservative governor in the nation and spent 8 long years in office proving himself.

He was a disaster in the White House though.

Cruz worked for him once you know and was an appointee of ultimate insider Perry.

How'd you think he scored that? Perry vets everyone he appoints and anyone who isn't owned doesn't get the appointment.

These things worry me about Ted Cruz.

Comparing Cruz to Bush????? Yikes! Bush read Mises and Hayek at a young age?? OR was that curricullum given to him by the TPTB at a young age so as to play the part decades later???? ROFL Secondly, that ultimate Perry "insider" wasn't even endorsed by the man!!! Perry endorsed his opponent Dewhurst.

fr33
05-09-2013, 07:50 PM
I've had my suspicions about him but they haven't come true yet. So far he's been pretty damn good. I even credit some of Cornyn's good votes to Cruz's influence.

He could be a snake in the grass but at this point he hasn't shown to be. With enemies like him who needs friends!

rich34
05-09-2013, 11:25 PM
QFT!

While the guy isn't perfect he's pretty damn good. Someone show me why this guy is so damn terrible!

for all you new folks QFT = quoted for truth.

I'm not new, boss.. Check the date, might not post as much as you, but was here before, besides that has nothing to do with it. I layed out the reasoning behind my logic which everyone in favor of Cruz has yet to address.

cindy25
05-10-2013, 04:31 AM

They all will.

but who will he endorse for the nomination?

its in his interest to endorse Rand as he would be on shortlist for VP

Warlord
05-10-2013, 04:38 AM
Don't forget Mark Levin calls him a "good friend" so he's likely to be an opportunistic neocon with an intellectually bankrupt foreign policy willing to commit troops and police the world because he thinks that makes him a "fan" of the military.

Cruz is more a "fan" of his wife's multi-million dollar fortune which is connected to the FED, the state and the Military industrial complex which has enabled him to pursue a political career because he lusts for power and further enrichment.

He probably saw nothing wrong with the Iraq war.

I'd like to hear him answer that question... would you have voted for the Iraq war?

He's just a standard conservative talking point bot; there's nothing of substance there. Evidently he has a lot of people fooled because he does it very well.

Even on here he has people who are fooled and who are from TX and want to cheer him on.

Well you can't pull the wool over this Warlord's eyes.

Maybe we can educate Ted and hope for the best but that's as far as it goes with him. He is after all very smart and has Harvard degree's so it's not like he won't be able to comprehend our arguments.

If he doesn't and continues his militaristic and nationalistic tone then you know he's just a whore for the elites who are mostly his buddies, his wifes buddies and where his personal fortune is invested.

Don't forget the likes of Mark Levin and Hannity write books like "Liberty and Tyranny" and "Let freedom ring" and profess themselves to be constitutional experts but that doesn't mean they won't imprison you, torture you and ship you off to Guantanamo which is what they supported Bush doing to anyone labelled a "terrorist". Well guess what they dont tend to have membership cards around here.

FREE Jahandar!

His 10 year anniversary at Gitmo was last year and his parents miss him.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 05:13 AM
Comparing Cruz to Bush?????

Yes believe it or not Governor Bush sounded just like Senator Cruz once.

Same shit.

kcchiefs6465
05-10-2013, 05:23 AM
but who will he endorse for the nomination?

its in his interest to endorse Rand as he would be on shortlist for VP
He'll endorse whoever the Republican nominee is though he may endorse Rand Paul early on. I hope Rand gets the nomination but I fear if he steps too far out of line he will be black balled. Cruz will eventually endorse whoever has the nomination. As will Rand, if he doesn't get the nomination himself.

Party politics don't much interest me. To be frank, if Rand Paul doesn't get a little more clear cut, I can't support him with a clear conscience. One being better than the other is not enough for me. When it comes to a halt, you'd rather a democrat be in anyways. I'd hate for a semi-liberty candidate to get the blame for all the country's wrongs.

That is not to say that I don't appreciate what Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have been doing.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 05:29 AM
He'll endorse whoever the Republican nominee is though he may endorse Rand Paul early on. I hope Rand gets the nomination but I fear if he steps too far out of line he will be black balled. Cruz will eventually endorse whoever has the nomination. As will Rand, if he doesn't get the nomination himself.

Party politics don't much interest me. To be frank, if Rand Paul doesn't get a little more clear cut, I can't support him with a clear conscience. One being better than the other is not enough for me. When it comes to a halt, you'd rather a democrat be in anyways. I'd hate for a semi-liberty candidate to get the blame for all the country's wrongs.

That is not to say that I don't appreciate what Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have been doing.

Rand Paul is the real deal dude. Do you see 'fearless' Ted asking questions of their operations? Or even the guy who wants to be the next Ron Justin Amash when he had the opportunity to do just that? HA!

Rand Paul is the reason why we'll be rid of the CIA in my country once for all!!

I'll miss their cash drops though but at least I wont need to comfort grieving parents from their latest drone strike.

kcchiefs6465
05-10-2013, 05:36 AM
Rand Paul is the real deal dude. Do you see 'fearless' Ted asking questions of their operations? Or even the guy who wants to be the next Ron Justin Amash when he had the opportunity to do just that? HA!

Rand Paul is the reason why we'll be rid of the CIA in my country once for all!!

I'll miss their cash drops though but at least I wont need to comfort grieving parents from their latest drone strike.
If Rand Paul is the real deal he'll never get the nomination. Rubio or another corporate puppet will receive it.

The republican party is about dead. (and I believe they will indeed give themselves the coup de grace in this upcoming election)

Your posting of ridiculous bullshit is somewhat annoying. As if you wish to see how many keywords you can say before this site is swamped with fake Fed accounts. You aren't from Afghanistan, you are a Mexican. It isn't hard to see why you were banned in the first place. (no matter how knowledgeable you are in politics or the videos you upload)

Warlord
05-10-2013, 05:41 AM
If Rand Paul is the real deal he'll never get the nomination. Rubio or another corporate puppet will receive it.

The republican party is about dead. (and I believe they will indeed give themselves the coup de grace in this upcoming election)

Your posting of ridiculous bullshit is somewhat annoying. As if you wish to see how many keywords you can say before this site is swamped with fake Fed accounts. You aren't from Afghanistan, you are a Mexican. It isn't hard to see why you were banned in the first place. (no matter how knowledgeable you are in politics or the videos you upload)

They can't stop Rand if he has the early states sewn up. So yes he can get the nomination and likely will.

And I'm no Mexican son of a bitch i'm a proud Pashto!

I've also never uploaded a video to youtube in my life (satellite internet doesn't have great bandwidth) so you definitely have me confused with someone else. Someone who is perhaps a bit more annoying.

kcchiefs6465
05-10-2013, 05:45 AM
They can't stop Rand if he has the early states sewn up. So yes he can get the nomination and likely will.

And I'm no Mexican son of a bitch i'm a proud Pashto!

I've also never uploaded a video to youtube in my life (satellite internet doesn't have great bandwidth) so you definitely have me confused with someone else.
Lmao. Am I really giving this thought?

Humor me. Call the Virgin Mary a whore.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 05:46 AM
Lmao. Am I really giving this thought?

Humor me. Call the Virgin Mary a whore.

You've definitely got me confused with someone else. I'm not religious at all. I leave that to the Talib's.

Jesus can kiss my ass.

Do you know what we do to Christians here?

kcchiefs6465
05-10-2013, 06:00 AM
You've definitely got me confused with someone else. I'm not religious at all. I leave that to the Talib's.

Jesus can kiss my ass.

Do you know what we do to Christians here?
I must have. I apologize to eduardo for assuming you were he. He likes to have a little fun every once and a while.

That is not to say that I believe your load of bullshit of being a rebel warlord. How you have not gotten banned is beyond me. Your jokes and innuendo have invited agencies miles long. It irks me. You know more about local politics than 95% of the people here. Your grammar and vocabulary is above most. How childish you must be is something to be admired. (kind of remind me of Stephen Colbert) You are definitely well informed. Even if you are a ****sucker for the people you've gotten monitored.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 06:17 AM
I must have. I apologize to eduardo for assuming you were he. He likes to have a little fun every once and a while.

That is not to say that I believe your load of bullshit of being a rebel warlord. How you have not gotten banned is beyond me. Your jokes and innuendo have invited agencies miles long. It irks me. You know more about local politics than 95% of the people here. Your grammar and vocabulary is above most. How childish you must be is something to be admired. (kind of remind me of Stephen Colbert) You are definitely well informed. Even if you are a ****sucker for the people you've gotten monitored.

Dude, relax. No one's being monitored you're a bit paranoid.

Colbert! I'm glad his stupid sister went down and he whines like a son of a bitch!

SilentBull
05-10-2013, 06:49 AM
Cruz has been an ally of Rand since he got there. Can anyone that is attacking him really use something solid to back up their claims, besides their "gut feeling"?

rich34
05-10-2013, 07:01 AM
Well it's still a long ways off till 2016 or 15 for that matter. A lot can and will happen between now n then. I just wanted to get the word out about what I felt like is shaping up so some of you brainiacs can come up with a plan. Rubio will have his vote total split many different ways so they gotta figure out a way to do the same for Rand. He'll Cruz or Rubio shouldn't even be allowed to run, but they will. Cruz is the guy they'll use to attempt to take away Rand's traditional support. Especially once he takes a harder line on immigration. I suspect Beck, Rush, Hannity, O'Riley etc.. will all jump on board claiming Rand has this or that wrong with him if not for that they'd support em. We've seen their tactics before so I'm not sure why this is so hard to believe. I'm just hopeful Rand's campaign is aware of it.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 07:07 AM
Cruz has been an ally of Rand since he got there. Can anyone that is attacking him really use something solid to back up their claims, besides their "gut feeling"?

I'm not attacking Cruz i'm grateful he's been an ally but don't think he's doing it because he actually believes it any more than Governor Bush was actually a conservative.

This guy is an ambitious Harvard lawyer with a mega-rich wife connected to the FED and his whole personal fortune is therefore tied into the state who's scams we want to end. That makes him a bit unbelievable.

He also sounds militaristic and nationalistic in tone during the Hagel confirmation and conflating support for the military and their adventures with patriotism or love of country which is the same crap the neocons have been spouting for years.

kcchiefs6465
05-10-2013, 07:09 AM
Dude, relax. No one's being monitored you're a bit paranoid.

Colbert! I'm glad his stupid sister went down and he whines like a son of a bitch!
Don't break character. It isn't very Colbert like.

Tell me more about the women you've beaten.. that is what they do in your country right? :rolleyes:

You are a fucking chump. Not because I actually think you've oppressed women or that I think you've coached suicide bombers, but because you have the damn audacity to come here and joke about it.

Yes, I'm paranoid. Perhaps it is because I have a priviliged retard spewing wikipedia facts out of the side of his asshole and inviting algorythmic pigs. Not to mention making a mockery of those who weren't born with a silver spoon up their ass. The people who've died, etc. Lose the act and maybe I'd have an ounce of respect for you. As I see it, you should be banned again.

ronpaulfollower999
05-10-2013, 07:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sq9DGr_MAE

His foreign policy and Reagan worship is awful.

He's the type of person we need supporting Rand during the primaries.

rich34
05-10-2013, 07:13 AM

I'm not attacking, but his Goldman Sachs wife isn't enough? Considering within a day of new polls showing Rand could very easily win the first 3 or 4 states they roll him out as a 2016 contender? Then James Carville saying he's the most principled, fearless republican politician in 30 years? Then Obama using the phrase " Ted Cruz" republicans.. The writing is on the wall. Hell I thought they were Ron or Rand Paul republicans? But no they gotta raise this guy's profile to try and a split Rand's support.. I can't believe no one else can see this, or just simply want to ignore it n hope it goes away, we'll it's not so be prepared to treat Cruz n his Goldman Sachs wife as you would Rubio..

Warlord
05-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Don't break character. It isn't very Colbert like.

Tell me more about the women you've beaten.. that is what they do in your country right? :rolleyes:

You are a fucking chump. Not because I actually think you've oppressed women or that I think you've coached suicide bombers, but because you have the damn audacity to come here and joke about it.

Yes, I'm paranoid. Perhaps it is because I have a priviliged retard spewing wikipedia facts out of the side of his asshole and inviting algorythmic pigs. Not to mention making a mockery of those who weren't born with a silver spoon up their ass. The people who've died, etc. Lose the act and maybe I'd have an ounce of respect for you. As I see it, you should be banned again.

Luckily for me some people actually understand parody. I've learned everything I know from the comedians the US State Department sends to my region every year to entertain us.

FrankRep
05-10-2013, 07:22 AM
I'm not attacking, but his Goldman Sachs wife isn't enough?

Cruz's wife is currently head of the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman, Sachs & Co. * (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz#Personal_life)

Working at Goldman Sachs doesn't make you evil, besides, she's upper management, Not CEO or VP.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 07:23 AM
If we get our way Goldman Sachs goes into immediate bankruptcy and she's out of a job.

Does he Stand With Rand then?

FrankRep
05-10-2013, 07:26 AM
If we get our way Goldman Sachs goes into immediate bankruptcy and she's out of a job.

Does he Stand With Rand then?

I want to reduce government power, not destroy investment banks like Goldman Sachs.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 07:28 AM
I want to reduce government power, not destroy investment banks like Goldman Sachs.

Goldmans goes bankrupt without access to the Federal Reserve.

That's how they make their billions.

Scam has to end. Rand wants to end it. Ending it bankrupts them and puts his wife out of a job.

I'm guessing Cruz's conservatism doesn't quite stretch that far.

kcchiefs6465
05-10-2013, 07:30 AM
Luckily for me some people actually understand parody. I've learned everything I know from the comedians the US State Department sends to my region every year to entertain us.
You've learned 'everything you know' from Stephen Colbert. It's played out.

Har har har. 'Bombs and terrorists and suicide and...'

STFU and read an article or two if you don't think that that will get this site some extra attention.

rich34
05-10-2013, 07:42 AM
Cruz's wife is currently head of the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman, Sachs & Co. * (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz#Personal_life)

Working at Goldman Sachs doesn't make you evil, besides, she's upper management, Not CEO or VP.

Fair enough and very true, but what about the other crap I listed? The media support suddenly coming right after the polls showing Rand up big in Iowa. I mean the Carville comments, seriously? And not just the comments, but the timing. Same goes for Obama's comments just yesterday, "Ted Cruz" republicans? Really? When did those start popping up? Hell I know of none, wouldn't some have to get elected first? That was nice of Obama though to "call Ted out." All this of course after Rand's poll numbers, please keep that in mind because timing is everything.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 07:42 AM
You've learned 'everything you know' from Stephen Colbert. It's played out.

Har har har. 'Bombs and terrorists and suicide and...'

STFU and read an article or two if you don't think that that will get this site some extra attention.

Not sure why you have such loathing for a little old Warlord like me. You need to chill out. Next time I'm in Islamabad i'll get you some (fake) Valium.

SilentBull
05-10-2013, 07:54 AM
I'm not attacking Cruz i'm grateful he's been an ally but don't think he's doing it because he actually believes it any more than Governor Bush was actually a conservative.

This guy is an ambitious Harvard lawyer with a mega-rich wife connected to the FED and his whole personal fortune is therefore tied into the state who's scams we want to end. That makes him a bit unbelievable.

He also sounds militaristic and nationalistic in tone during the Hagel confirmation and conflating support for the military and their adventures with patriotism or love of country which is the same crap the neocons have been spouting for years.

THINK is the keyword in your statement and everyone else's that doesn't trust him, and that's fine. Just wanted to clarify that. I understand some people may not trust him, but I don't think he has given any real reasons not to.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 08:00 AM
THINK is the keyword in your statement and everyone else's that doesn't trust him, and that's fine. Just wanted to clarify that. I understand some people may not trust him, but I don't think he has given any real reasons not to.

He's only been around a few months but already spouting neocon rhetoric with his comments that people like Hagel are not "fans of the military" as if fandom for the military should be equated to patriotism or love of country.

I'm no fan of the US military... you should see what they get up to round here!

jtstellar
05-10-2013, 08:05 AM
Doesn't make him public enemy #1 either. People can easily lose perspective, even the liberty enlightened.

Ted Cruz is pretty damn good, but no one called him perfect. What issues does he disagree with? I'd say he supports at least 90% of our issues.

ya i meant he didn't have to be

our disciple of 100%.. 70% is good enough to help us on most fronts. i worded it very poorly. dono how rand does it sometimes

ClydeCoulter
05-10-2013, 08:32 AM
There's also the case that Cruz knows or has an idea that he's being used or propped up for a reason yet he maintains his allegiance to the conservative base and Rand which is what I hope is the case.

And, just maybe, that's why he let Rand take the spotlight with Sanford?

whippoorwill
05-10-2013, 08:45 AM
I must say..I kinda of like Cruz more than Rand.

FrankRep
05-10-2013, 08:47 AM
He's only been around a few months but already spouting neocon rhetoric with his comments that people like Hagel are not "fans of the military" as if fandom for the military should be equated to patriotism or love of country.

It's stupid to think that someone who supports the military is a "neocon."

SilentBull
05-10-2013, 08:55 AM

I'm no fan of the US military... you should see what they get up to round here!

I understand that, but we should remember the Rand strategy. This is how you get Republicans to see you as one of their own. Maybe Cruz goes too far in his rhetoric but I think he's just following the Rand strategy and it's working. I know I also used the word "think" since none of us really know. But to me, it is obvious they are doing what is necessary to get Republicans on their side, and gradually educate them. It's working.

Also, I think the conservative media has jumped on the Cruz bandwagon because of one thing: He pisses off liberals, and he does it well!! This is another part of the strategy: Get liberals to really really hate you and attack you, and you will have Hannity and the rest of them on your side.

rich34
05-10-2013, 09:22 AM
I understand that, but we should remember the Rand strategy. This is how you get Republicans to see you as one of their own. Maybe Cruz goes too far in his rhetoric but I think he's just following the Rand strategy and it's working. I know I also used the word "think" since none of us really know. But to me, it is obvious they are doing what is necessary to get Republicans on their side, and gradually educate them. It's working.

Also, I think the conservative media has jumped on the Cruz bandwagon because of one thing: He pisses off liberals, and he does it well!! This is another part of the strategy: Get liberals to really really hate you and attack you, and you will have Hannity and the rest of them on your side.

Yeah getting praise from James Carville is pretty strange. Especially the wording he used which could easily have applied to Rand. But nope, and add Carville's comments to Obama's "Ted Cruz republican" comment and it's not hard to see what's happening. Hell when did a Ted Cruz republican get elected I must of missed that one...

Obama "should" have said Rand or Ron Paul republicans, but that's not the narrative. They are propping this guy up to take Rand out and 90% of this movement can't see it!

rich34
05-10-2013, 09:23 AM

Yeah getting praise from James Carville is pretty strange. Especially the wording he used which could easily have applied to Rand. But nope, and add Carville's comments to Obama's "Ted Cruz republican" comment and it's not hard to see what's happening. Hell when did a Ted Cruz republican get elected I must of missed that one...

Obama "should" have said Rand or Ron Paul republicans, but that's not the narrative. They are propping this guy up to take Rand out and 90% of this movement can't see it!

Bastiat's The Law
05-10-2013, 09:31 AM
That's the major phenomenon at play here. He's not afraid to question their dogma, throw punches, and embarrass them on national tv. Liberals then attack him crazily and the public laughs at them for doing so and being completely out of touch, thus raising his profile. When you step back its really quite hilarious.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 09:33 AM
It's stupid to think that someone who supports the military is a "neocon."

Do you support sending them into Iraq for 10 years? Because Cruz's comments about Hagel being "not a fan of the military" is based on his later denunciation on the Iraq war which suggests Cruz see's nothing wrong with it.

If he thinks being opposed to the Iraq war and the military's adventures means your less of a fan of the military or of national defense then he is ipso facto a neocon.

Aratus
05-10-2013, 09:41 AM
LBJ's 'alamo complex' was blamed for how and why we went into viet-nam in the way we did. LBJ was a texan. ted cruz is a texan.

rich34
05-10-2013, 10:32 AM
I can concede that the man hasn't done anything "wrong," but can anyone else concede that something ain't right about all this?

First the poll numbers showing Rand up big in Iowa then the next day the msm reports on the possibility that Cruz is a presidential contender. The day after that James Carville saying Cruz is the most principled fearless republican in 30 years.. Now you have Obama talking about "Ted Cruz" republicans which hell I don't know of any Ted Cruz republican.. That was news to me. While all this shit is going on Rand is coming under attack in an attempt to stifle his poll numbers. Can you guys' not see what they're doing?

And what better candidate to divide Rand's support than someone who speaks rhetoric just like him? Now if Cruz takes a hard stance on immigration that'll have the talkin heads propping him up big time.

Now does Cruz know this, or going along with it? I don't know nor claim to, but to deny that they're not using Cruz as a tool to divide Rand's support is very naive at the least and putting it nicely...

Warlord
05-10-2013, 10:38 AM
I can concede that the man hasn't done anything "wrong," but can anyone else concede that something ain't right about all this?

First the poll numbers showing Rand up big in Iowa then the next day the msm reports on the possibility that Cruz is a presidential contender. The day after that James Carville saying Cruz is the most principled fearless republican in 30 years.. Now you have Obama talking about "Ted Cruz" republicans which hell I don't know of any Ted Cruz republican.. That was news to me. While all this shit is going on Rand is coming under attack in an attempt to stifle his poll numbers. Can you guys' not see what they're doing?

And what better candidate to divide Rand's support than someone who speaks rhetoric just like him? Now if Cruz takes a hard stance on immigration that'll have the talkin heads propping him up big time.

Now does Cruz know this, or going along with it? I don't know nor claim to, but to deny that they're not using Cruz as a tool to divide Rand's support is very naive at the least and putting it nicely...

I wouldn't worry until he starts believing the hype and takes active steps to setup a campaign. I doubt he's even setup a PAC yet and is doing nothing towards a presidential run. He's far behind Rand. This months Dr. Carson.

FrankRep
05-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Rand Paul lost some popularity when it appeared he went soft on illegal immigration.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Rand Paul lost some popularity when it appeared he went soft on illegal immigration.

Luckily the morons who call any attempt at reform amnesty don't have anywhere near as much support in the GOP that they claim and it's a losing minority position for a GOP candidate to be running on anti-immigrant platform. If that's what the GOP wants then they will lose in 2016 (again)

FrankRep
05-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Luckily the morons who call any attempt at reform amnesty don't have anywhere near as much support in the GOP that they claim and it's a losing minority position for a GOP candidate to be running on anti-immigrant platform. If that's what the GOP wants then they will lose in 2016 (again)

The GOP is not anti-immigration. They are anti-illegal immigration.

rich34
05-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Well we gotta long way to go before any of this matters. I hope like hell I'm wrong and regardless of the estblishment attempts Ted stays true to Rand and the movement. I'm afraid as much as the media is going to blow his ego it'll make it hard on him to resist a presidential run while blocking his vision of seeing what the establishment is using him for. Reminds me of when blowhard bachmann was flavor of the week, she was so delusional that she actually thought she was popular among the people not realizing she was simply a tool that served its purpose for the Ames Straw poll. This kind of inflating ones ego makes it tough to see straight and do the right thing. Lets hope Ted realizes that Rand is the best possible option in 2016 and there's not many if any chances left.

Warlord
05-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Stop freaking out Rich. Ted is not a threat. He's well behind Rand. Presidential campaigns don't just happen by accident and you just turn up and win no matter how hard the media pump it.

Iowa and New Hampshirites and the networks within those states are more important than what the boneheads are saying in the studio's in DC or who Drudge is drooling over this month and lucky for us his dad has spent 5 years building networks in those states. Cruz has been around all of 5 minutes.

rich34
05-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Stop freaking out Rich. Ted is not a threat. He's well behind Rand. Presidential campaigns don't just happen by accident and you just turn up and win no matter how hard the media pump it.

Iowa and New Hampshirites and the networks within those states are more important than what the boneheads are saying in the studio's in DC or who Drudge is drooling over this month and lucky for us his dad has spent 5 years building networks in those states. Cruz has been around all of 5 minutes.

Lol thanks man, I get a little edgy sometimes. I reckon seeing the chain of events unfold got me all worked and we ain't even at warm UPS yet...

Warlord
05-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Lol thanks man, I get a little edgy sometimes. I reckon seeing the chain of events unfold got me all worked and we ain't even at warm UPS yet...

The establishment will cast around for many alternative to stop Rand but they won't find any quick enough to derail us in those early states so not to worry.

From this point it doesn't look like it's going to be a contest; he could seriously have IA, NH, SC and NV sewn up long before Jan 2015 and I think that's his idea.

Valli6
05-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Ted & Heidi Cruz are listed as founders of maverickpac - the pac created by Jeb's "little brown" son, George P Bush.
hxxp://xxx.maverickpac.com/leadership/

The list of candidates supported by maverickpac is full of establishment types - I.E. Scott Brown, Mitt Romney, John Boehner & Eric Cantor.
hxxp://xxx.maverickpac.com/candidate-support/

The donation amounts suggested on maverickpac's donation page START with $300, then go to $1500, $2500, $5000, $10,000 and "other amount". They don't care about the grassroots types.

Ted Cruz is a talker. So far, he only talks.
He's been saying all the right things.
So did this guy - till he became president.
Listen to how Bush talked before he was president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

Warlord
05-10-2013, 04:45 PM
That's some interesting info.

devil21
05-10-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm not attacking, but his Goldman Sachs wife isn't enough?

Yeah, it's rather bizarre seeing RP supporters turning a blind eye toward arguably the two most important issues that started this movement. Bad foreign policy and banks run amok. Cruz basically represents both. I say use Cruz as long as he is useful leading up to 2016 but don't get too friendly with him.

There's that old saying about keeping your friends close but your enemies closer....

rich34
05-10-2013, 05:32 PM
Ted & Heidi Cruz are listed as founders of maverickpac - the pac created by Jeb's "little brown" son, George P Bush.

The list of candidates supported by maverickpac is full of establishment types - I.E. Scott Brown, Mitt Romney, John Boehner & Eric Cantor.

The donation amounts suggested on maverickpac's donation page START with $300, then go to $1500, $2500, $5000, $10,000 and "other amount". They don't care about the grassroots types.

Thank you VERY much! Hell I didn't know anything at all about this! This is HUGE to put it mildly...

Now, to all the folks who posted earlier asking for something concrete instead of your "gut" what have you to say of this?

And I'm not gloating, hell, if anything this F'n sucks big time! I had my suspicions, but seeing this makes me sick to my stomach. There's no question now and the bad thing is if he's in with these guys, hell, money isn't an issue. Just make sure your record mimics the guy who's out front and ride his coattails until it's time to pull outta the draft on the last lap. Everything I mentioned earlier about the polls, media, and timing is spot on. This fucker is going to stay up Rand's ass because he speaks what the people want and as long as his record/rhetoric is the same as Rand's the party faithful will support this hack because he's just as good and is "more electable than Ron Paul's son." Hell no use freting over this right now, but shit, this sucks some nasty stuff..

Warlord
05-10-2013, 05:34 PM
If he's in with the neocon love child (P. Bush) that's another red flag and he's a "good friend" of Mark Levin.

Doesn't look too good for Ted unless he starts accepting a proper education on foreign affairs.

I'm sure he's met Ron I wonder if it had any affect on him?

Ron picked him over Dewhurst simply because Dewhurst is even more putrid.

PaleoPaul
05-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Ron picked him over Dewhurst simply because Dewhurst is even more putrid.
Ron Paul doesn't believe in the "lesser of two evils" mentality. He endorsed Cruz for a reason.

rich34
05-10-2013, 05:41 PM

As a matter of fact, this info needs posted in it's own thread with the word "EXPOSED" in the title.. Since I'm not the finder of this info I wouldn't feel right, but it really needs done.

ninepointfive
05-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Doesn't look too good for Ted unless he starts accepting a proper education on foreign affairs.

he's been doing good so far domestically from what I've seen at least, and that's leaps and bounds better than nothing.

rich34
05-10-2013, 06:09 PM
he's been doing good so far domestically from what I've seen at least, and that's leaps and bounds better than nothing.

Yes, but hell.. If he knows the deal, get elected to the senate, align yourself with the man of the people, support his causes and vote with him 99% of the time, we'll get you elected as president without ever showing your true colors.. The bad thing is he's not even eligible to run, yet as he told the msm he's confident his lawyers can win any legal battles over that gd piece of paper. Well now I know why he's so confident he don't have to be a natural born citizen to become president.. I bet if you dug deeper he's probably related to Jeb's wife or the Bush family in general.

rich34
05-10-2013, 07:22 PM
I now hear crickett's churping :confused: :p;)

Warlord
05-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Ron Paul doesn't believe in the "lesser of two evils" mentality. He endorsed Cruz for a reason.

Yeah because he knew Dewhurst was absolutely terrible and is former CIA.

It's a pretty easy choice and Ron wanted to defeat that bastard.

I would have done the same in Texas: ex-CIA or a Harvard lawyer for a prized Senate seat... tough choice. NOT.

But that doesn't mean Ted is some liberty loving non-interventionist because as noted here he's in with the banksters through his wife who's an executive at Goldmans which produces nothing but privileged access to the FED and makes billions from such access of which she gets a sizable cut through salary, bonus and pension and the neocon love child George P. Bush

rich34
05-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Yeah because he knew Dewhurst was absolutely terrible and is former CIA.

It's a pretty easy choice and Ron wanted to defeat that bastard.

I would have done the same in Texas: ex-CIA or a Harvard lawyer for a prized Senate seat... tough choice. NOT.

But that doesn't mean Ted is some liberty loving non-interventionist because as noted here he's in with the banksters through his wife who's an executive at Goldmans which produces nothing but privileged access to the FED and makes billions from such access and the neocon love child George P. Bush

Yep, plus Ron has always wanted to build coalitions in the GOP with all those that are willing. It's possible both Ron and Rand hoped to show him you can generate money from this movement to get elected without having to sell out. Besides this wouldn't be the first time Ron has endorsed questionable candidates or at least turned into duds, but that shouldn't stop him or Rand from trying.

And I knowalready some will say give ole Teddy a chance, well.. Go back n read the timeline of events I layed out n how the msm is artificially propping the man up. Hell even Obama is getting into the act by creating the phrase "Ted Cruz" republicans. And when did that happen may I ask? The man has just been in ofdice since January, when did a Ted Cruz republican have a chance to get elected?? Mark Sanford maybe? lol Don't think so, more like a Ron or Rand Paul republican. So Obummer I'm sure Ted n all his associates really appreciate the help in creating the phrase Ted Cruz republicans. Bush 4.0 I reckon, be watchful folks and don't fall for their traps which I admit, Cruz is a good one, but O, James Carville and the msm should have kept their mouths shut a little while longer. But I know, seeing Rand's huge poll numbers in Iowa sent you guys' into full blown panic mode hahaha

fr33
05-10-2013, 07:56 PM
I now hear crickett's churping :confused: :p;)
What? Are we supposed to keep arguing over what might happen?

I've always known about his ties to "the enemy".

He has said some stupid things and had a few bad votes but overall his voting record so far is better than most. At this point it's not worthy of my time to sit around criticizing him.

rich34
05-10-2013, 08:17 PM
What? Are we supposed to keep arguing over what might happen?

I've always known about his ties to "the enemy".

He has said some stupid things and had a few bad votes but overall his voting record so far is better than most. At this point it's not worthy of my time to sit around criticizing him.

I'm not attacking or criticizing him personally. I'm just sayin if you support Rand we should consider the very real possibility of having to combat him on the web n out on the streets. Coming up with some sort of strategy to sell Rand over Cruz to traditional republicans would be very beneficial especially at this juncture. It's no different than having one for Rubio.

Ok I realize I'm a little excited, well over reacting a little over this, but supporting Ron through all the years and knowing what they did to him I don't wanna see that happen to Rand. I know it likely will, but seeing n knowing their playbook there's no reason we can't have our own and be ready to counter!

I meant no disrespect to anyone btw, I jusr stand with Rand..

Warlord
05-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Yep, plus Ron has always wanted to build coalitions in the GOP with all those that are willing. It's possible both Ron and Rand hoped to show him you can generate money from this movement to get elected without having to sell out. Besides this wouldn't be the first time Ron has endorsed questionable candidates or at least turned into duds, but that shouldn't stop him or Rand from trying.

And I knowalready some will say give ole Teddy a chance, well.. Go back n read the timeline of events I layed out n how the msm is artificially propping the man up. Hell even Obama is getting into the act by creating the phrase "Ted Cruz" republicans. And when did that happen may I ask? The man has just been in ofdice since January, when did a Ted Cruz republican have a chance to get elected?? Mark Sanford maybe? lol Don't think so, more like a Ron or Rand Paul republican. So Obummer I'm sure Ted n all his associates really appreciate the help in creating the phrase Ted Cruz republicans. Bush 4.0 I reckon, be watchful folks and don't fall for their traps which I admit, Cruz is a good one, but O, James Carville and the msm should have kept their mouths shut a little while longer. But I know, seeing Rand's huge poll numbers in Iowa sent you guys' into full blown panic mode hahaha

They're going to try this with a lot of different candidates. They're getting desperate to stop Rand and throwing mud and hoping something sticks. It won't matter who the latest flavor of the month is. If Ted knew what was good for him he wouldn't run because he has no chance. The Paul forces are just too strong in the early states and he's hardly been in the Senate 5 minutes. It would be embarrassing for him to pursue a bid but we'll see.

jkob
05-10-2013, 08:23 PM
I doubt he'll run for president, I do not believe he is even qualified since he was born in Canada. He's been a good ally of Rand so far and he has only been in office a couple months, I think it is a little paranoid to declare him a fraud and establishment plant just based on the fact he went to Harvard and the media has given him some attention. Whatever tho, some people on here thought Gary Johnson was Satan himself just for running last time. He might not be with us 100% on foreign policy but he's pretty good on most other things, that's better than most of the GOP.

rich34
05-10-2013, 08:35 PM
I doubt he'll run for president, I do not believe he is even qualified since he was born in Canada. He's been a good ally of Rand so far and he has only been in office a couple months, I think it is a little paranoid to declare him a fraud and establishment plant just based on the fact he went to Harvard and the media has given him some attention. Whatever tho, some people on here thought Gary Johnson was Satan himself just for running last time. He might not be with us 100% on foreign policy but he's pretty good on most other things, that's better than most of the GOP.

Don't forget James Carville calling him the most principled n ruthless republican politician in the last 30 years. And oh, Obama doing him a favor by creating the term "Ted Cruz republicans.". I know of none, do you?

Valli6
05-10-2013, 08:45 PM
As a matter of fact, this info needs posted in it's own thread with the word "EXPOSED" in the title.. Since I'm not the finder of this info I wouldn't feel right, but it really needs done.
I've actually posted that before. Go ahead and start a new thread if you wish.:)

Warlord
05-10-2013, 09:43 PM
I've actually posted that before. Go ahead and start a new thread if you wish.:)

The fact that he and the bankster wife are involved in MaverickPAC is unbelievable.

FrankRep
05-10-2013, 10:04 PM
The fact that he and the bankster wife are involved in MaverickPAC is unbelievable.
MaverickPAC donates money to Ted Cruz.
So what?

Heidi Cruz is the head of the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman Sachs.
Great, she has Investment experience!

rich34
05-10-2013, 11:44 PM
So what?

Heidi Cruz is the head of the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman Sachs.

So what? It's not that they just donate money to him, Ted Cruz is the flippin founder of the PAC whom one Prescott Bush is the co-chairman of! Still no big deal? Go read they're PAC claiming "they" are the future of the republican party, with P Bush saying Cruz is the future of the republican party. That says it all for me but obviously to others that is nothing.

fr33
05-11-2013, 12:09 AM
So what?

FrankRep is a perfect example of how the Bushies are Texas Royalty. Their supporters don't care about anything except for party and last name.

When honest libertarians promote Texas secession, they are truly misguided. This state is under the control of evil people and their stupid supporters.

PaleoPaul
05-11-2013, 12:09 AM
So what? It's not that they just donate money to him, Ted Cruz is the flippin founder of the PAC whom one Prescott Bush is the co-chairman of! Still no big deal? Go read they're PAC claiming "they" are the future of the republican party, with P Bush saying Cruz is the future of the republican party. That says it all for me but obviously to others that is nothing.
Jeb Bush held a fundraiser for Rand Paul.

fr33
05-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Rick Perry tried to steal my family's land and heritage but all the idiots around us voted for him again. Trans Texas Corridor.

rich34
05-11-2013, 12:12 AM
This group equals new boss same as the old boss..

anaconda
05-11-2013, 01:45 AM

You gotta be friggin kidding me. Can we ever simply get an untainted clean slate with these politicians?

devil21
05-11-2013, 02:18 AM
You gotta be friggin kidding me. Can we ever simply get an untainted clean slate with these politicians?

A big reason the Pauls gets such respect. He never was a lawyer or married a banker or any of that crap. Carol is the sweetest lady ever, not some GS regional manager. Ugh. Once you've met the Pauls........

Warlord
05-11-2013, 05:44 AM
Rick Perry tried to steal my family's land and heritage but all the idiots around us voted for him again. Trans Texas Corridor.

Did you manage to complain and stop it? How does Perry justify stealing land through eminent domain? He always portrays himself as a popular governor and he would never get away with doing that but some how he does.

kathy88
05-11-2013, 06:02 AM

I haven't trusted him since he pandered to the Liberty movement for fundraising then refused to endorse Ron. Fuck Ted Cruz.

rich34
05-11-2013, 06:10 AM
Jeb Bush held a fundraiser for Rand Paul.

Yes, and a stormfront member donated money to Ron which he never returned..

This Cruz fella started a pac that P Bush sits as 2nd in command. Calling themselves the "new" face of the republican party.. Seems like same as the old face to me. You support Cruz n company over Rand n company?

Warlord
05-11-2013, 06:34 AM

The banksters, the MIC and the Prison industrial complex have got their claws into the Republican Party. There really are only a handful in Congress who are not bought and paid for by them and will follow orders.

There's probably about 7-10 members of Congress who aren't and rely on Koch, other interests and personal donations. Koch has government contracts but his empire has never been depenedent on them. I'd rather my congressman be bankrolled by Koch than the other special interests.

Here's a good example. So called staunch conservative Jim Jordan is telling the military they need tanks they dont want because they're built in his district and he wants the hundred million dollar contract.

The conservatism only extends so far with these people. They all have the begging bowl out when it comes to their district or the interests of their donors.

That's why I'm happy Mark Sanford is in Congress. He's NOT bought off and is of the Koch variety. He's also raised every cent of his $800k election fund on his own and through donors so he joins that select group. He also happens to be a charismatic and a leader with a far higher profile than the likes of Amash and Massie although he might not be as perfect as them in voting records.

Congress is becoming like a bunch of rats swarming round and grabbing what they can and running away with it. As things get worse and the money disappears they will ramp up the looting but the debates and focus will become more intense.

There was a time someone like Jim Jordan would have a hard time explaining what he's doing with the tanks but he's now shameless and says in this bad economy he needs to help his district and get what he can for the district. That's the prevailing attitude and it's only going to get worse as the private economy being crushed by Obama offers no hope for the likes of Ohio (hey they voted for Obama so they can enjoy it).

It's almost pitiful to watch.

FrankRep
05-11-2013, 07:14 AM
FrankRep is a perfect example of how the Bushies are Texas Royalty. Their supporters don't care about anything except for party and last name.

When honest libertarians promote Texas secession, they are truly misguided. This state is under the control of evil people and their stupid supporters.

We're talking about Ted Cruz, not the Bush family.

Again, please list all the bad things Ted Cruz has done.

FrankRep
05-11-2013, 07:17 AM

Explain to me against why being an Investment Manager makes you an evil person.

FrankRep
05-11-2013, 07:18 AM
I haven't trusted him since he pandered to the Liberty movement for fundraising then refused to endorse Ron. Fuck Ted Cruz.

Who did Rand Paul endorse again?

PatriotOne
05-11-2013, 07:37 AM
We're talking about Ted Cruz, not the Bush family.

Again, please list all the bad things Ted Cruz has done.

If the Cruz family being BFF's with the Bush crime syndicate and Goldman Sach's isn't going to convince you, I can't imagine what would.

kathy88
05-11-2013, 07:39 AM
Who did Rand Paul endorse again?
Don't be obtuse. Cruz endorsed Rick Perry first.

Warlord
05-11-2013, 08:04 AM
So our new conservative hero thought Perry should be the next president?

HAHAHAA...

I mean come on.. this is almost too funny.

Cruz sure has Frank fooled !

Funny for such a staunch JBS man.

Cruz's wife works for an institution involved in nothing but ripping off the American people and scamming the FED. That's all Goldmans do. They dont produce cars or manufacture anything. They would be closed down and her 7 figure salary gone if the Fed stopped its vast and damaging operations which have to logically end at some point (and hopefully Rand is the one to end it!)

"There's NOTHING conservative about bailing out Wall Street"
- Rand Paul, CPAC 2013

Well Goldman's is on Wall Street and receive a bailout every year and then split it with their employee's like Heidi. She's cooked if Rand gets power and rightfully so.

Yes, Ted Cruz is better than the probably even more evil ex-CIA Dewhurst but only just.

PatriotOne
05-11-2013, 08:09 AM
The closer you look at Cruz, the worse it gets.....

Cruz was a critical asset to Bush’s Florida recount team.

FrankRep
05-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Cruz sure has Frank fooled !

Funny for such a staunch JBS man.

Well, find some incriminating evidence against Ted Cruz.

Warlord
05-11-2013, 08:23 AM

Ugh, it's all over this thread.

There's lots: Maverick PAC, Bush connections, wife who works for Goldmans and spouting standard conservative rhetoric

PatriotOne
05-11-2013, 08:27 AM

WTF Frank? Did you slip on ice, hit your head on a concrete sidewalk, and sustain brain damage recently or what? So unlike you to not be able to connect some simple dots here.

FrankRep
05-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Ugh, it's all over this thread.

There's lots: Maverick PAC, Bush connections, wife who works for Goldmans and spouting standard conservative rhetoric

Come on, dig deeper. Find some good hard hitting evidence.

WTF Frank? Did you slip on ice, hit your head on a concrete sidewalk, and sustain brain damage recently or what? So unlike you to not be able to connect some simple dots here.

These are very weak dots.

Warlord
05-11-2013, 08:31 AM
What do you want me to find, that he used to work for the CIA like Dewhurst? Obviously he doesn't but look at the connections and you'll see yourself he's jut a fake.

FrankRep
05-11-2013, 08:45 AM
What do you want me to find, that he used to work for the CIA like Dewhurst? Obviously he doesn't but look at the connections and you'll see yourself he's jut a fake.

The worst thing I can find against Ted Cruz is that he was born in Canada and it may take a court battle to prove his eligibility for President or VP.

Warlord
05-11-2013, 08:47 AM
The worst thing I can find against Ted Cruz is that he was born in Canada and it may take a court battle to prove his eligibility for President or VP.

What about the fact that he worked for Bush, setup a PAC with Bush to support and invest in neocons and his wife and personal fortune depends entirely on a company that is ripping off the Fed and the American people?

Does not cause you concern?

He's not some crusader for liberty and the constitution you know.

PatriotOne
05-11-2013, 08:49 AM

Weak dots? Maybe you haven't seen them all (some haven't even been listed yet here). There's ton's of information, now that we are looking, (I don't have time to list right now), of connections between the Bush's and Cruz. And his wife also.

But just in case.....give us a sign if you have been abducted and are being forced to go through "Conspiracy Counseling" at a FEMA Camp. We'll form a militia and come break you out :cool:.

Aratus
05-11-2013, 11:13 AM

is this like John McCain and the Panama canal thingie?

FrankRep
05-11-2013, 11:17 AM
is this like John McCain and the Panama canal thingie?
John McCain was born on a U.S. Navy submarine base, which is considered U.S. territory.

Bastiat's The Law
05-11-2013, 11:28 AM
What about the fact that he worked for Bush, setup a PAC with Bush to support and invest in neocons and his wife and personal fortune depends entirely on a company that is ripping off the Fed and the American people?

Does not cause you concern?

He's not some crusader for liberty and the constitution you know.
Ron Paul liked the George W. Bush that ran in 2000 and said so many times.

Aratus
05-11-2013, 11:28 AM
So if it goes against him, Ted Cruz could become Rand Paul's Secretary of Agriculture but not his Veep?

Warlord
05-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Ron Paul liked the George W. Bush that ran in 2000 and said so many times.

Yes these guys are very slick and have doing it for a long time.

Bush not only sounded good he spent 8 years being one of the best conservative governors in the nation in TX.

However, he was the complete opposite and served the special interests non-stop in the White House.

Cruz is of similar ilk I think.

Aratus
05-11-2013, 11:38 AM
he reminds me of hollywood's randy quaid or a very youthful lyndon baines johnson

rich34
05-11-2013, 12:09 PM

He's onky been in office 4 months... Hell his mission is to ride Rand's coattails and don't mess up or get outta line with Rand's rhetoric. He's acting like W did before being elected plain n simple. Then of course once he gets in stabs you in the back... We've seen that movie one to many times.

FrankRep
05-11-2013, 12:19 PM
He's onky been in office 4 months... Hell his mission is to ride Rand's coattails and don't mess up or get outta line with Rand's rhetoric. He's acting like W did before being elected plain n simple. Then of course once he gets in stabs you in the back... We've seen that movie one to many times.
Ted Cruz is guilty of supporting Rand Paul and having a pretty good voting record?
(That's suspicious! lol )

Wow, new low rich34.

Valli6
05-11-2013, 12:27 PM
For generations, Americans have been taught that only persons born on American soil can become president. Despite current attitudes, everyone is aware of this, except apparently people who've received their education over the last 8 or 10 years. (?!) Incontrovertible legality or not, Cruz and his people are aware of this.

If Ted Cruz thinks he can simply ignore this fact with no explanation other than "my lawyers will handle it" (unwilling to discuss it himself, then labels dissenters crazy, ignorant, xenophobic, etc, hey-somebody-els-did-XYZ...), then he has a complete lack of respect for American citizens and deserves no respect in return.

Aratus
05-11-2013, 12:29 PM
are you trying to erupt a BIRTHER controversy on poor Sen. Ted Cruz, just so our POTUS won't feel as inflicted on when folks forget
that his father was barack h. obama SENIOR? and that its his father who was born in Kenya before independence? and NOT after!!!!!

FrankRep
05-11-2013, 12:34 PM
If Ted Cruz thinks he can simply ignore this fact with no explanation other than "my lawyers will handle it" (unwilling to discuss it himself, then labels dissenters crazy, ignorant, xenophobic, etc, hey-somebody-els-did-XYZ...), then he has a complete lack of respect for American citizens and deserves no respect in return.

Ted Cruz hasn't talked about a Presidential run yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Aratus
05-11-2013, 12:37 PM
you are correct, FrankRep...
others have opined thusly,
not him, not yet, anyway...

Aratus
05-11-2013, 12:38 PM
seriously, henry cabot lodge junior is the GRANDSON of henry cabot lodge senior

Valli6
05-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Ted Cruz hasn't talked about a Presidential run yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.
He enjoys being asked about it too much, and won't say, "oh that's right, I was born in Canada and am therefore ineligible." He has made some comment about his lawyers being able to handle it if he ever decides to run. And the media (all the media) is already pretending that the born-in-america-requirement never existed.

Don't get me wrong, Cruz has performed very well over the last 4 months, and he might even be okay (just ineligible to be president). But the Goldman-Sachs wife, and the ties to the Bush establishment are indications of an establishment politician. I want to see him actually DO something, not just talk.

Could he have won the senatorial primary while all the establishment power banded against him? Has he ever been the loan NO vote? Can he admit that Bush and Cheney did plenty of damage? Has he ever expressed an unpopular opinion, alone, without some popular figure to back him up?

Cruz makes me think of the Mark Twain quote:

"In the beginning of a change, The Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

It cost him nothing to "Stand with Rand". It only gained him lots of positive publicity.

rich34
05-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Ted Cruz is guilty of supporting Rand Paul and having a pretty good voting record?
(That's suspicious! lol )

Wow, new low rich34.

Yeah new low hahaha.

You're one to speak, maybe you should run for office.. Putting words in my mouth you already have down the lying, deceit, changing the subject, not being able to add 1+1 etc..

I never said Cruz was guilty of anything, but you implied I did. I'm merely pointing out the obvious that so many else can now see cept you. Are you sure you're in the right forum(s)? I'd honestly be surprised you voted for Ron Paul at this point...

The fact is Cruz has some very shady connections that even a blind man can see, but not you. Him having a PAC which p bush cochairs is not questionable? His wife working for goldman sachs not questionable? Obama helping him out by creating the phrase "Ted Cruz republicans" not questionable? James Carville's comments bout him being the best republican in the last 30 years all this after Rand's huge polling numbers came out of Iowa none of this questionable? Right, whos side you on anyway? And yes him running for president right here...

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-05-06/politics/39064704_1_ted-cruz-u-s-citizen-rand-paul

Aratus
05-11-2013, 01:22 PM
rick perry is more corrupt than is ted cruz

Pisces
05-11-2013, 01:50 PM
I would support Rand over Cruz even if Cruz were running for president, which he isn't. I think it's silly though, to think that only Rand should get media attention. I'm sure there are people like Mark Levin that would prefer Cruz over Rand, and Rubio supporters that would like to split the conservative vote between Paul and Cruz. Ted Cruz is an intelligent and talented guy who has made a big impression in DC and really riled the left up, though. It's natural that he's getting a lot of attention. He actually does things in the Senate, unlike Rubio.

As for the Maverick Pac, when was it founded and how active have the Cruz's been in it lately? Anybody who thinks that Cruz is the darling of the Bushes and the Texas establishment obviously doesn't live in Texas or didn't follow his Senate election very closely. Besides, it's hard to have any involvement in Texas government without having some sort of connection or relationship with a Bush or a Perry.

I saw this article (http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/09/dershowitz-tex-cruz-one-of-harvard-laws-smartest-students/?utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer&utm_content=buffer81db4) quoting Alan Dershowitz about Ted Cruz. I guess he's part of the plot now as well. He says that Cruz argued as a libertarian in law school. I think Cruz is an ambitious guy but I've come to believe that he is genuine in his political beliefs.

Cruz was a “terrific student,” Dershowitz told The Daily Caller. “He was always very active in class, presenting a libertarian point of view. He didn’t strike me as a social conservative, more of a libertarian.”

“He had brilliant insights and he was clearly among the top students, as revealed by his class responses,” Dershowitz added.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/09/dershowitz-tex-cruz-one-of-harvard-laws-smartest-students/#ixzz2T11Fvcb3

Aratus
05-11-2013, 02:10 PM
trey grayson is about to go about three degrees to the right of senator ted cruz?
trey grayson has gotten more conservative over the years and a tad libertarian.

anaconda
05-11-2013, 03:51 PM
P Bush sits as 2nd in command.

Who is "P Bush?"

anaconda
05-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Explain to me against why being an Investment Manager makes you an evil person.

Goldman Sachs has undue influence with the federal government and were bailout recipients. They survived handsomely while main street lost their homes and jobs.

FrankRep
05-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Goldman Sachs has undue influence with the federal government and were bailout recipients. They survived handsomely while main street lost their homes and jobs.
Sounds like a Big Government problem.

anaconda
05-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Sounds like a Big Government problem.

Exactly. And it requires criminals to cooperate and participate..

anaconda
05-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Doesn't everyone here get that FrankRep is being facetious in this particular thread?

FrankRep
05-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Doesn't everyone here get that FrankRep is being facetious in this particular thread?

I'm just stating that Ted Cruz has been pretty good so far. I don't see a problem with him.

anaconda
05-11-2013, 04:32 PM
I'm just stating that Ted Cruz has been pretty good so far. I don't see a problem with him.

The way I would generalize is that Cruz is being observed as towing the line with the wacko bird wing, but that he should not be trusted as far as we can throw him due to his unsavory big government associates. To me this seems fair and balanced, for the time being.

rich34
05-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Who is "P Bush?"

Prescott Bush, Jeb Bush's son, W's nephew. He's trying, well going to get into politics by running for railroad commissioner I believe it is for the state of Texas. But hell he's co-chairman for Ted Cruz'sPAC. When you go to their PAC's website they claim they're the new faces of the republican party. New faces same as the old...

anaconda
05-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Prescott Bush, Jeb Bush's son, W's nephew. He's trying, well going to get into politics by running for railroad commissioner I believe it is for the state of Texas. But hell he's co-chairman for Ted Cruz'sPAC. When you go to their PAC's website they claim they're the new faces of the republican party. New faces same as the old...

Good lord Jeb named his son after his Nazi sympathizing grandfather? Well if that don't beat all.

ClydeCoulter
05-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Observant people know which way the wind is blowing, know how to stay downwind, and know about being a "goodtime" friend. It's "What can they do for me" kind of attitude. That kind will be a passenger, or even a driver, for a ways down the road, but also know that when the fork in the road comes you should be driving and not let them make the decisions when that critical point comes.

I'm not saying this is Cruz, but saying, "Don't fall asleep in the back seat".