PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee Predicts Obama Benghazi Impeachment

enhanced_deficit
05-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Even moderate religious neocons are starting to see Obama impeachment.

Mike Huckabee predicted today (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/05/08/Huckabee-On-Benghazi-This-President-Will-Not-Fill-Out-His-Full-Term) that the Benghazi story will lead to President Obama being forced to leave office. "I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term," he said. "I remind you, as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/huckabee-predicts-obama-benghazi-impeachment.html

brushfire
05-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Meh... the dude has shrugged off many scandals. In fact, hundreds have died as a result of fast and furious - AG flat out perjured himself, and nobody as batted an eye.

AngryCanadian
05-08-2013, 07:33 PM
This Benghazi is worse then the watergate, it shows that we as democratic nations supported terrorists and in which they betrayed our trust. But this was expected after all thats what terrorists do.

trey4sports
05-08-2013, 07:35 PM
would someone give me a recap on exactly what benghazi is/was all about?

brushfire
05-08-2013, 07:40 PM
The gist

We had an embassy. It did not have sufficient security, and the WH knew it. There was an attack, and backup was requested. The calls for help by the embassy went ignored for hours. There were fatalities, including the ambassador. Then the administration tried to cover up, and claim the whole thing was caused by people angry over a low budget youtube video.

Christian Liberty
05-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Obama is a murderer for this, but we know he's murdered plenty of others as well. This isn't the only time.

Obama being impeached would be completely justified but would just show only some types of murder will be accepted...

phill4paul
05-08-2013, 07:45 PM
The target should be Hillary. Not Obama. Deny a 2016 run. Destroy the chain of command BENEATH her. The scandal can still play wonders against the party as a whole. Gonna be a tough sell proving exactly what the president knew. Go for Hillary then the party will have to decide to throw her under the bus or not. The GOP has been divided enough. Time the Dems be forced to do the same.

KrokHead
05-08-2013, 07:47 PM
The only way Obama is leaving office is when it's that cold January day in 2017.

pcosmar
05-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Huckabee Predicts

the guy should try not to speak out loud,,

Dianne
05-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Will never happen !!!!! Those that pushed Obama into the White House, and Obama himself, have so much toot going up their noses ... they will cause mass destruction before they lose toot lines. Hell, even Eric Holder supplied thousands of guns to the Mexican drug cartels to support their habits.

Evidence coming out now, that the bankster executives that destroyed the economy, are soooooo tooted up, they don't even understand what they are doing. Bernie Madoff stole billions to support his drug habit.

Once we understand a large number of our "cough" Executive Branch are addicted to coke, and the banksters that support them are addicted to coke ... we will have a better understanding as to why the Obama Admin. has allowed 4,000,000,000 homes in the United States to be illegally foreclosed upon ............. while arming the Mexican drug cartels.

I don't wish to sound rude... but this board does need to wake up and realize the U.S. Executive Branch is blitzed !!!!!! Your tax revenue means one big toot party for them... and they are arming other countries, while trying to take your guns away.

They are hiring private prisons, and sending countless young men and women to prisons for drug violations, because they don't like the competition.

Working Poor
05-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Will never happen !!!!! Those that pushed Obama into the White House, and Obama himself, have so much toot going up their noses ...

Once we understand a large number of our "cough" Executive Branch aroe addicted to coke, and the banksters that support them are addicted to coke ... we will have a better understanding as to why the Obama Admin. has allowed 4,000,000,000 homes in the United States to be illegally foreclosed upon ............. while arming the Mexican drug cartels.

I don't wish to sound rude... but this board does need to wake up and realize the U.S. Executive Branch is blitzed !!!!!! Your tax revenue means one big toot party for them... and they are arming other countries, while trying to take your guns away.

They are hiring private prisons, and sending countless young men and women to prisons for drug violations, because they don't like the competition.

I habe offten thought that cocaine was one of the problems..

american.swan
05-08-2013, 08:14 PM
What's the correct term for impeachment these days? If a president is impeached, that means the House has voted him out of office, but the Senate must convict. Okay, the House impeaches...what's the correct term for the Senate "upholding the House impeachment"?

FriedChicken
05-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Obama can not be impeached regardless of what or who is behind him or what he has done. Simply because I don't think America will allow our first black president to be impeached ... think about it.

I'm "racially" color blind (I actually don't believe in dividing people into any other race than 'human') so I don't care what color our presidents skin is. But others do and impeaching him would definitely be spun by the spinners and those who would have to impeach him know it.

NIU Students for Liberty
05-08-2013, 08:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fhNWNiO8_0

sailingaway
05-08-2013, 09:06 PM
If it happens it will only be because they don't want better reasons used that will pull in policy objectives.

I am not saying he shouldn't be impeached for this, I don't know enough about it. But it would in a sense be sad if this does the trick and NDAA and kill lists and dictator orders aren't even part of what is cited for it.

cindy25
05-08-2013, 09:44 PM
impeachment is much more of a political exercise than a legal exercise. Obama might be impeached by the house, but the senate would never convict.

but Bengazi ends any chance of Hillary 2016.

fr33
05-08-2013, 10:00 PM
The gist

We had an embassy. It did not have sufficient security, and the WH knew it. There was an attack, and backup was requested. The calls for help by the embassy went ignored for hours. There were fatalities, including the ambassador. Then the administration tried to cover up, and claim the whole thing was caused by people angry over a low budget youtube video.

There was never an embassy in Benghazi. Never. The embassy was and is in Tripoli.

It wasn't even a consulate. It was a CIA OP where they were running weapons to Syria from Libya. Probably the real reason Petraeus resigned.

Constitutional Paulicy
05-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Bengazi ends any chance of Hillary 2016.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_KTCTvrEqHfampgXVQh9HQRhdu3NNX icN7MgYnzfcIbVOp2YvZw

Ender
05-08-2013, 10:35 PM
There was never an embassy in Benghazi. Never. The embassy was and is in Tripoli.

It wasn't even a consulate. It was a CIA OP where they were running weapons to Syria from Libya. Probably the real reason Petraeus resigned.

Beat me to it. :)

J_White
05-08-2013, 10:39 PM
bull...
i wish it was so, but I am not that hopeful.

Ender
05-08-2013, 10:47 PM
How is Benghazi worse the the Iran/Contra affair?

PaleoPaul
05-08-2013, 10:49 PM
If the Bush Administration can get away with the deaths of 4K Americans, what makes you think Obama's going to take responsibility for the deaths of 4?

HOLLYWOOD
05-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Huckabee = Attention Whore So, what's the matter... Old Fatso's ratings dropping?

Another multimillionaire of Fascist Corporate Media Pundits... don't give these lying pricks web hits or TV ratings. Ignore the Kabuki Theater and broadcast ratings game these clowns attempt to create through controversy.

enhanced_deficit
05-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Obama can not be impeached regardless of what or who is behind him or what he has done. Simply because I don't think America will allow our first black president to be impeached ... think about it.

I'm "racially" color blind (I actually don't believe in dividing people into any other race than 'human') so I don't care what color our presidents skin is. But others do and impeaching him would definitely be spun by the spinners and those who would have to impeach him know it.

By this logic, if Clinton had "black" skin color, US Congress House would have not impeached him?

I think times have changed, skin color is not that big a factor anymore. A war criminal or a murderer is a murderer, regardless of his skin color. Even Obama's puppet masters probably know this and don't sleep easy at night.

Feeding the Abscess
05-08-2013, 11:22 PM

Obama didn't send in fighter jets, tanks, and Marine squads to shoot everything on site, therefore he's a Kenyan terrorist.

Seriously, only in an empire could the future figurehead of the Liberty Movement constantly criticize the president who murders people on a near daily basis for not being hawkish enough. The question should not be "where the hell were the Marines?!?!" ... it should be "why the hell are we in Libya," or "why the hell did we overthrow another country's government," or "why do we have so many military bases around the world," or "why do we have CIA blacksites all over the world."

JK/SEA
05-08-2013, 11:35 PM
blah...i still have my IMPEACH BUSH bumper stickers in my underwear drawer.

jkob
05-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Unless some crazy new info comes out, Obama isn't being impeached for this. I doubt he'd be impeached even for an impeachable offense.

Focus on Hillary, bring her negatives up. People remember her thru rose colored glasses because of the Clinton years in the Whitehouse and her not really being involved in partisan politics the last few years as Secretary of State. I wouldn't be surprised to see John Kerry's name floated again in 2016.

Dary
05-09-2013, 04:28 AM
President Biden much?

awake
05-09-2013, 04:35 AM
Impeaching the President is simply never going to happen. He is King.

Warlord
05-09-2013, 04:41 AM
Obama didn't send in fighter jets, tanks, and Marine squads to shoot everything on site, therefore he's a Kenyan terrorist.

Seriously, only in an empire could the future figurehead of the Liberty Movement constantly criticize the president who murders people on a near daily basis for not being hawkish enough. The question should not be "where the hell were the Marines?!?!" ... it should be "why the hell are we in Libya," or "why the hell did we overthrow another country's government," or "why do we have so many military bases around the world," or "why do we have CIA blacksites all over the world."

He's trying to ask the questions on the CIA annex but the GOP aren't interested.

Amash was disappointing yesterday he yielded his time entirely to Chaffetz !!

Ask some questions !!

Massie did at least get out of them that Stevens was allegedly there to setup a photo opp for Clinton.

CPUd
05-09-2013, 05:08 AM
What's the correct term for impeachment these days? If a president is impeached, that means the House has voted him out of office, but the Senate must convict. Okay, the House impeaches...what's the correct term for the Senate "upholding the House impeachment"?

Impeachment doesn't remove a public official from office. It is more along the lines of an indictment. The official would still have to face the equivalent of a trial, in the case of a president, it would occur in the Senate with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presiding, where a 2/3 vote is required to convict.

(see Article 1, sections 2 and 3 - U.S. Constitution)

messana
05-09-2013, 05:56 AM

Mike Huckabee predicted today (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/05/08/Huckabee-On-Benghazi-This-President-Will-Not-Fill-Out-His-Full-Term) that the Benghazi story will lead to President Obama being forced to leave office. "I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term," he said. "I remind you, as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/huckabee-predicts-obama-benghazi-impeachment.html

Oh poor Benghazi. Most horrible blunder of this generation. Not like following a policy that kills millions of people, commits numerous war crimes and not constitutionally declaring wars.

Cap
05-09-2013, 05:57 AM

It wasn't even a consulate. It was a CIA OP where they were running weapons to Syria from Libya. Probably the real reason Petraeus resigned.I had read somewhere that they were using this facility as an CIA torture house as well.

jmdrake
05-09-2013, 06:03 AM

He's right of course but.....

In 1993 the FBI told an informant to use real explosives for a bomb he was making to plant at the WTC. Six people died. The GOP never even brought the issue up against Clinton.

In 2001, George W. Bush created the "Saudi Visa Express" program which allowed 15 of the 19 hijackers to come through. The 9/11 commission barely touched on it. Nobody was impeached. Nobody was fired. Three thousand Americans died.

So apparently presidents can get away with the deaths of innocent American civilians as long as it can all be passed off as "incompetence". Well....once upon a time dereliction of duty was a hanging offense.

S.Shorland
05-09-2013, 06:04 AM

tod evans
05-09-2013, 06:10 AM
Mike Huckabee predicted today

http://www.therecycler.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/crystal-ball.jpg

Antischism
05-09-2013, 06:15 AM

+Rep

This can't be quoted enough.

S.Shorland
05-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Huma Abedin,Clinton's Deputy Chief Of Staff's connections to the Muslim Brotherhood
http://shoebat.com/shoebat-foundation/huma-abedin/

05-09-2013, 07:37 AM
I don't see it taking down obama, but if hillary ends up on the hook for this she'll never be president

enhanced_deficit
05-10-2013, 10:56 PM

So apparently presidents can get away with the deaths of innocent American civilians as long as it can all be passed off as "incompetence". Well....once upon a time dereliction of duty was a hanging offense.

Good points. But targetted assassination of US citizens without due process is a new entry for Obama or rather his puppet masters that even Bush didn't glorify.

HOLLYWOOD
05-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Benghazi is were it all started, from lighting the CIA's plans in overthrowing the Libyans, to taking weapons of mass destruction and arming Al Qaeda. Funneling arms through to the Turks into Syria, Funneling money from Iraq to Libya... it goes on & on. Libya was the staging real estate for operations going everywhere... Boy did they have a lot of ops going on.

The United States has a bunch of sick fucks running the government and trying to rule the world through wars, etc.

It's unfortunate, the lazy watch and listen to this Huckster on FOX. He's a second hand CON man for TV. He doesn't know jack shit, never worked in foreign affairs, or served overseas, nothing. Huckabee is a distraction to have everyone think in another state of mind. He's been a con artist his entire life of politics & public.

There's a turf war going on with US government on who wants to control it all. Like I've said so many times, there's sociopaths, psychopaths, conman, and thieves gaming the system for control on how .Gov should rule themselves and the planet.

Benghazi should have at least 5 or 6 senior gov officials indicted... Gun Running, WMDs, collaborating with terrorists, proxy wars, money laundering, lying, fraud, torture, evidence tampering, obstructing officials, witness tampering, conspiracy, I'm sure there's a dozen more laws these nuts in the Department of State and Executive branch have broken.

All in all, Dead Men Tell No Tales... it was FAILSAFE in Benghazi, they let them die to cut the ties to all the terrorists, weapons, armaments, and wars they are in bed with. hint ever see a movie where assets are intentionally left behind?

As of now; Leon Panetta, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Obama, General Dempsey, under secretary Patrick Kennedy is the short list of criminals involve with terrorists and Benghazi corruptions/tragedies.

SpicyTurkey
05-10-2013, 11:37 PM
I predict Huckabee will increase by another five pounds in the coming week.

Carlybee
05-11-2013, 12:37 AM
And Dems are posting this meme all over the place. They don't get it nor will they let anything tarnish their idol.

"Benghazi. In 2012 Republican lawmakers gave the state department $331 million less than what was requested for embassy security. Regardless of how badly you want this to be Obama's fault. It's not." via the Americans Against the Republican Party FB page.

enhanced_deficit
05-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Pressure mounts on Boehner to appoint select committee on Benghazi

House Speaker John Boehner is facing mounting pressure to create a special or select committee to investigate the Benghazi terror attacks in which four Americans were killed.
The House resolution to form a special committee now has at least 139 co-sponsors who are putting Boehner in the difficult position of leading efforts to get the White House to release emails on Benghazi-gate but not agreeing to the demands of many rank-and-file Republicans.
The resolution is sponsored by Virginia Rep. Frank Wolf who suggested to Boehner in a forceful, four-page letter Thursday that the Obama administration perhaps failed to adequately prevent the deaths of the Americans killed and injured in the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on the U.S. outpost in Benghazi, Libya, and that not appointing the committee could make the Republican-led House “complicit in that failure.”
An ABC News story said the CIA’s explanation of the Benghazi events changed 12 different times before being made public.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/11/pressure-mounts-on-boehner-to-appoint-select-committee-on-benghazi (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/11/pressure-mounts-on-boehner-to-appoint-select-committee-on-benghazi/#ixzz2T77Batrs)

Warlord
05-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks for posting.

150 of the GOP lol?

That's amazing. He can't hold out for much longer.

enhanced_deficit
05-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Boehner sometimes seems on dope , maybe he will wake up after recent revelations.

phill4paul
05-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Won't happen and it's the wrong target. Hillary should be the focus.

Warlord
05-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Johnny boy asked for some emails the other day. I think they didn't want to give them to him because they're classified.

That might be the excuse he needs to back track and setup the special committee so he can subpoena the emails.

Warlord
05-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Worth pointing out he gets to write the terms of reference of the "special" committee so he (and the gun running CIA) can seriously narrow its scope to just focus on the response and the talking points which is what they have been focused on since the start with only Rand asking the actual questions.

We may never know what was going on with the weapons transfers until it comes out in the New York Times.

enhanced_deficit
05-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Johnny boy asked for some emails the other day. I think they didn't want to give them to him because they're classified.

That might be the excuse he needs to back track and setup the special committee so he can subpoena the emails.

Good point.

Yes it is very unlikely but if Republicans seriously target Obama, his puppet masters might sacrifice Hillary as damage control and her prospects 2016 are gone for good. There is really no downside for Libertarian camp if mainstream GOP goes after Obama, at best they could succeed and at worst public would come to find a lot more details about what was being done via Libya operations and now in Syria. In either case Hillary will suffer.
There is growing concern about "suspected war criminal" Obama's ways of exporting violence around the world from both Left and Right albeit for different reasons and don't see any benefit in anyone standing in their way on this.

muh_roads
05-12-2013, 04:27 PM
The gist

I feel more clued in on things than most Americans. Yet I wasn't aware of what this was all about. Thanks for the cliffs notes. I think I remember that video though. I didn't know they were the ones claiming that? I vaguely recall Republicans making those claims. Must have been the talking point of the week or something...

Having said that...this won't cause enough outrage for impeachment. Most don't know about it. Media probably doesn't talk about it I imagine?

A Clinton blowjob wasn't enough to knock him out of office. And that interested our sexed up nation far more. If watergate happened today, nobody would care methinks.

idiom
05-12-2013, 04:31 PM
How is Benghazi worse the the Iran/Contra affair?

Iran wasn't pegged for 9/11.

Warlord
05-12-2013, 04:44 PM
The KEY to Benghazi is the CIA ANNEX

talk about the elephant in the room.

They were probably up to something there that the locals objected to and the weapons they used to kill the Americans were likely US supplied/manufactured!

Warlord
05-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Another possibility: someone sent Stevens there from Tripoli and he arrives on 9/10.. who was it? Clinton herself?

Someone sent him there to get killed.

HOLLYWOOD
05-12-2013, 07:42 PM
And Dems are posting this meme all over the place. They don't get it nor will they let anything tarnish their idol.

"Benghazi. In 2012 Republican lawmakers gave the state department $331 million less than what was requested for embassy security. Regardless of how badly you want this to be Obama's fault. It's not." via the Americans Against the Republican Party FB page.This is an absolute lie... if you look at each line item of Department of State funding for security measures, States' budget have gone up. Even more startling, DoS's budget has DOUBLED in the past 10 years. Because CONgress hasn't passed an annual budget, they have been maintaining expenditures under CRs (Continuing Resolutions) and separate bills.

DoS FY2012 Budget: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/156215.pdf
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee332/McLieberman/DOS_FY2012_Security_zpsf63e82c4.png

ADMINISTRATION OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
[$6,550,947,000]$7,068,618,850, of which [up to $1,355,000,000]$1,428,468,000 is for Worldwide Security Protection (to
remain available until expended): Provided, That funds made available under this heading shall be allocated as follows:
(1)Human resources.—For necessary expenses for training, human resources management, and salaries, including employment
without regard to civil service and classification laws of persons on a temporary basis (not to exceed $700,000), as authorized by
section 801 of the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948, [$2,277,862,000]$2,469,095,000, to remain
available until September 30, [2013]2014, of which not less than [$121,814,000]$130,874,000 shall be available only for public
diplomacy American salaries, and up to [$203,800,000]$218,110,000 is for Worldwide Security Protection and shall remain
available until expended.
(2)Overseas programs.—For necessary expenses for the regional bureaus of the Department of State and overseas activities as
authorized by law, [$2,109,293,000]$2,270,168,000, to remain available until September 30, [2013]2014, of which not less than
[$347,572,000]$376,551,000 shall be available only for public diplomacy international information programs.

(3)Diplomatic policy and support.—For necessary expenses for the functional bureaus of the Department of State including
representation to certain international organizations in which the United States participates pursuant to treaties ratified pursuant to
the advice and consent of the Senate or specific Acts of Congress, general administration, and arms control, nonproliferation and
disarmament activities as authorized, [$822,513,000]$864,610,850, to remain available until September 30, [2013]2014.

(4)Security programs.—For necessary expenses for security activities, [$1,341,279,000]$1,464,745,000, to remain available until
September 30, [2013]2014, of which [up to $1,151,200,000]$1,210,358,000 is for Worldwide Security Protection and shall
remain available until expended.

CAPITAL INVESTMENT FUND
For necessary expenses of the Capital Investment Fund, [$59,380,000]$83,300,000, to remain available until expended

CPUd
05-12-2013, 08:09 PM
An ABC News story said the CIA’s explanation of the Benghazi events changed 12 different times before being made public.

What they are really talking about are the number of edits to the file. This means any time the file gets changed and saved. A file with only 1 revision would be more suspect than this one. Find any random Word or OpenOffice odt file on the internet and look at the file properties for number of revisions:

http://i.imgur.com/mxWxbqO.png

I'm sure there are any number of other points to push, but pushing this one will end up making them look like fools.

Warlord
05-12-2013, 08:29 PM
CPUd: I think they had 12 different hard versions (ABC) so could accurately compare the edits

phill4paul
05-12-2013, 08:51 PM

"Benghazi. In 2012 Republican lawmakers gave the state department $331 million less than what was requested for embassy security. Regardless of how badly you want this to be Obama's fault. It's not." via the Americans Against the Republican Party FB page.

Because with our foreign presence, regardless of cuts, assets were available to assist. They were not cleared to.

And don't get me wrong. It shouldn't have happened in the first place.

enhanced_deficit
05-13-2013, 11:47 PM
Another possibility: someone sent Stevens there from Tripoli and he arrives on 9/10.. who was it? Clinton herself?

Someone sent him there to get killed.

Obama and Clinton preobably playing the hand they were dealt. Who utimately is behind sponsoring violent bloodshed in Syria?
Media needs to explore some questions and not let just Obama's ex pastor explain all the answers.

fr33
05-13-2013, 11:59 PM
Benghazi is bad, but not for the GOP's reasons. The CIA op will likely not be outed because it is part of a bipartisan effort. Obama won't be impeached because it would also incriminate an establishment that the GOP loves.

Get back to me when most Republicans are outraged over Iraq, which needlessly led to the death of more Americans than Libya.

Fake outrage is fake.

James Madison
05-14-2013, 12:11 AM
Benghazi is bad, but not for the GOP's reasons. The CIA op will likely not be outed because it is part of a bipartisan effort. Obama won't be impeached because it would also incriminate an establishment that the GOP loves.

Get back to me when most Republicans are outraged over Iraq, which needlessly led to the death of more Americans than Libya.

Fake outrage is fake.

Thank you!

Seriously, am I the only one tired of hearing about Benghazi? Yeah, four people died. Over 4,000 Americans died in Iraq, never mind the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians thanks to W. Plus, we overthrew one of the few completely secular governments in the Middle East. For a war on 'Radical Islam', we've done a pretty good job taking out all of their political rivals. Now it's Sharia Law all around thanks to the Bush Administration.

If you believe the official story behind 9/11, why weren't intelligence commanders held responsible for not doing their job? We give them an unlimited budget with the most advanced technology on the planet, and they get schooled by 19 dudes with box-cutters? Sorry, but you guys suck at your job.

There are plenty of things to go after Obama for, but this isn't one high on the priority list.

Odin
05-14-2013, 12:22 AM
The gist

Perhaps most importantly, in the midst of an election. Which means the cover up was intended to manipulate the electoral process. That makes it a lot worse imo.

puppetmaster
05-14-2013, 12:36 AM
Embassy or safe house CIA style.....©

WhistlinDave
05-14-2013, 01:08 AM
GOP establishment may not want the dirty details of the CIA Annex seeing the light of day, because it's part of the massive shit-stirring constant covert-war-everywhere we wage in I think over 70 countries now, and this is something the people at the top of both the GOP and the Democratic party like (along with their puppet masters)...

But this actually presents a GREAT opportunity to make all this stuff see the light of day, if some liberty minded people in Congress seize the opportunity. It may or may not lead to impeachment, may or may not end Hillary's run for 2016, but what it definitely could do is wake up a lot more people with the knowledge of all the dirty stuff the US (CIA) is doing around the world, and with the idea that we shouldn't be spending billions doing all that stuff.

Could be a real game changer for public perception of big government and interventionism, and a lot more people might start seeing things our way--If the right questions are continually asked, until we have answers.

WhistlinDave
05-14-2013, 01:09 AM
I wish Ron was still in office right now because he would use this as a golden teaching opportunity and wake a lot more people up with it.

enhanced_deficit
05-14-2013, 10:36 AM
Even from outside office, Ron Paul is playing a much better role in educating America than most of Congress rubber stamps. RPI is just one example of platforms that he is using.

enhanced_deficit
05-23-2013, 06:52 PM

Obama handlers pretty clever, they just pushed some replaceable IRS official under the bus to pull Hillary out from under there.

enhanced_deficit
12-10-2013, 01:02 AM
So Huck was wrong about DDK impeachment or is it still a possibility.

Drone crimes may even be more likely than Benghazi to lead to his trial as SWC since there are many more victims.

J_White
12-10-2013, 01:49 AM
The only way Obama is leaving office is when it's that cold January day in 2017.

unfortunately, thats what i think will happen.
unless some CIA analyst breaks his NDA and spills the beans. :p
that would be fun !

RM918
12-10-2013, 01:50 AM
Only way Obama gets impeached is if evidence leaks out of him doing something criminally scandalous. That's all the political class care about, unfortunately. Obama could drop a nuke on a hospital in Pakistan and the slavish pieces of shit supporting this government would find a way to justify it.

Christian Liberty
12-10-2013, 10:37 AM

Well, ultimately I, with you, are an ancap, but I realize that that's an extreme viewpoint that only a few people are going to take. And as long as States exist, I think you're always going to have embassies. Even if the US government collapsed tomorrow and free market anarchy prevailed, I suspect people would still want to have some protection if and when they traveled to foreign countries, so I suspect the market would still provide embassies.

And yeah, I think an attack on an embassy should be prevented.

Christian Liberty
12-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Thank you!

Seriously, am I the only one tired of hearing about Benghazi? Yeah, four people died. Over 4,000 Americans died in Iraq, never mind the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians thanks to W. Plus, we overthrew one of the few completely secular governments in the Middle East. For a war on 'Radical Islam', we've done a pretty good job taking out all of their political rivals. Now it's Sharia Law all around thanks to the Bush Administration.

If you believe the official story behind 9/11, why weren't intelligence commanders held responsible for not doing their job? We give them an unlimited budget with the most advanced technology on the planet, and they get schooled by 19 dudes with box-cutters? Sorry, but you guys suck at your job.

There are plenty of things to go after Obama for, but this isn't one high on the priority list.

I agree that it isn't really high on the priority list. Its still 4 people murdered though, and that's still a serious problem.

When you actually have to downplay 4 murders because of the thousands that have been murdered by this government, you know something is wrong.

Huckabee is OK with the thousands, so he's just as evil as Obama is.

Only way Obama gets impeached is if evidence leaks out of him doing something criminally scandalous. That's all the political class care about, unfortunately. Obama could drop a nuke on a hospital in Pakistan and the slavish pieces of shit supporting this government would find a way to justify it.

Yep.

Ender
12-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Well, ultimately I, with you, are an ancap, but I realize that that's an extreme viewpoint that only a few people are going to take. And as long as States exist, I think you're always going to have embassies. Even if the US government collapsed tomorrow and free market anarchy prevailed, I suspect people would still want to have some protection if and when they traveled to foreign countries, so I suspect the market would still provide embassies.

And yeah, I think an attack on an embassy should be prevented.

There is no embassy there- it was a CIA headquarters. And for all intents and purposes, it looks to be an alphabet black ops that went wrong (maybe) and got some headlines.

Christian Liberty
12-10-2013, 11:18 AM
There is no embassy there- it was a CIA headquarters. And for all intents and purposes, it looks to be an alphabet black ops that went wrong (maybe) and got some headlines.

Yeah, that changes things. I thought it was an embassy:o

enhanced_deficit
12-13-2013, 12:28 AM

That is sad.

enhanced_deficit
02-11-2014, 08:35 PM
He's trying to ask the questions on the CIA annex but the GOP aren't interested.

Amash was disappointing yesterday he yielded his time entirely to Chaffetz !!

Ask some questions !!

Massie did at least get out of them that Stevens was allegedly there to setup a photo opp for Clinton.

Interesting.

RickyJ
02-11-2014, 08:43 PM
3000 died on 9/11 and no one was impeached, believe me, he won't be impeached because 4 dupes got killed in Libya. Never ever trust the US government, they are untrustworthy.

Feeding the Abscess
02-11-2014, 08:49 PM
3000 died on 9/11 and no one was impeached, believe me, he won't be impeached because 4 dupes got killed in Libya. Never ever trust the US government, they are untrustworthy.

Except for when it comes to controlling immigration, and all of the taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy necessary to facilitate it. Then government is good, and those will still distrust and oppose the government are stupid, immoral, and don't know what they're talking about.

enhanced_deficit
02-12-2014, 12:06 AM

If SWC Obama had an affair or other hanky panky with some intern (female) in the White House, would GOP then move to impeach him?

Weston White
02-12-2014, 03:21 AM

What difference does it make! :rolleyes:

Weston White
02-12-2014, 03:35 AM
dupe

Weston White
02-12-2014, 03:38 AM
The target should be Hillary. Not Obama. Deny a 2016 run. Destroy the chain of command BENEATH her. The scandal can still play wonders against the party as a whole. Gonna be a tough sell proving exactly what the president knew. Go for Hillary then the party will have to decide to throw her under the bus or not. The GOP has been divided enough. Time the Dems be forced to do the same.

Yes, Hilary should be impeached for Benghazi; “Obama” should be impeached for the subsequent cover-up of Benhazi, in conjunction with the cover-ups of: Fast and Furious, et al, CIA heroin running, NSA blanket wiretapping, and war crimes/crimes against humanity involving the misuse of unmanned drone-strikes; and Eric Holder should be impeached for Fast and Furious, et al.

Additionally, all of the recent mass-shootings and terrorist bombings over the course of the last several years should each be reopened and reinvestigated for FBI, CIA, White House, and Craft/Xe White House involvement.

Ender
02-12-2014, 04:09 AM
Yes, Hilary should be impeached for Benghazi; “Obama” should be impeached for the subsequent cover-up of Benhazi, in conjunction with the cover-ups of: Fast and Furious, et al, CIA heroin running, NSA blanket wiretapping, and war crimes/crimes against humanity involving the misuse of unmanned drone-strikes; and Eric Holder should be impeached for Fast and Furious, et al.

Additionally, all of the recent mass-shootings and terrorist bombings over the course of the last several years should each be reopened and reinvestigated for FBI, CIA, White House, and Craft/Xe White House involvement.

Reagan was never impeached for the Iran/Contra garbage, so why would O be impeached for Fast & Furious?

Weston White
02-12-2014, 04:09 AM

A conviction or expulsion by approval of 2/3 of the Senate. The position of president and Congress are all exempt from recall elections.

Weston White
02-12-2014, 04:12 AM
Reagan was never impeached for the Iran/Contra garbage, so why would O be impeached for Fast & Furious?

1. That is but one minor scandal, all things considering.
2. Can you seriously compare the ramifications of Iran-Contra to say, Fast and Furious?

Dianne
02-12-2014, 06:09 AM

Geeeeeeesh, this is just one of many reasons Obama should be impeached. Everything that criminal does is an impeachable offense, but until we get rid of his buddy, Boehner, Congress won't have the nerve to run him the hell out of town.

I believe the people are more than ready for him to go. And in my opinion, everything that man's poison pen has touched should be reversed; as if he had never been elected President.

enhanced_deficit
04-14-2014, 12:10 PM
Ex-CBS Journalist Active in Covering Benghazi, Fast & Furious Describes ‘Chilling Effect’ Obama Admin. Has on Reporting

Apr. 13, 2014

Former CBS News investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson took a swing at her former employer Sunday and described the “chilling effect” she says the Obama administration has on reporting.
“I didn’t run into that same kind of sentiment (at CBS) as I did in the Obama administration when I covered the Bush administration very aggressively,” Attkisson told “Media Buzz” host Howard Kurtz.
“It never runs,” she continued. “Or it dies the death of a thousand cuts, as some of us say. If it’s something they don’t want it will be changed and revised and shortened and altered so much that it’s a shadow of its former self if it does air.”
Attkisson, who had been active in covering the aftermath of the Benghazi terror attacks and the Fast and Furious scandal, abruptly announced she had resigned from CBS News (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/10/sharyl-attkisson-says-she-has-resigned-from-cbs/) last month. According to Politico, sources said Attkisson had grown increasingly frustrated by what she perceived as a liberal bias at CBS News.
In her Fox News interview, Attkisson described what she says is a “chilling effect” the Obama administration has on reporters.
“There is pressure coming to bear on journalists for just doing their job in ways that have never come to bear before,” she said. “Now there’ve always been tensions, there have always been calls from the White House under any administration I assume, when they don’t like a particular story.”

“…designed to have sort of a chilling effect and to some degree has been somewhat successful…”

“But it is particularly aggressive under the Obama administration and I think it’s a campaign that’s very well organized, that’s designed to have sort of a chilling effect and to some degree has been somewhat successful in getting broadcast producers who don’t really want to deal with the headache of it,” Attkisson continued. “Why put on these controversial stories that we’re going to have to fight people on, when we can fill the broadcast with other perfectly decent stories that don’t ruffle the same feathers?”
Attkisson said that she personally felt heat from the Obama administration and added that sometimes White House officials went over her head and attempted to apply pressure to her bosses.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/13/ex-cbs-journalist-active-in-covering-benghazi-fast-furious-describes-chilling-effect-obama-admin-has-on-reporting/

enhanced_deficit
04-18-2015, 09:53 PM
Have to admit he is persistent:

Hillary Clinton Emails: Huckabee Questions What They Could Reveal About Benghazi

Mar 8, 2015, 5:24 PM ET
By LAURA WAGNER

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says it is important to scrutinize Hillary Clinton's email correspondence during her tenure as Secretary of State, as lawmakers investigate what happened in the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, where four Americans were killed including the U.S. ambassador.
Huckabee, who has said he is considering a run for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination, made the remarks at the Iowa Agriculture Summit on Saturday, following revelations last week that Clinton violated State Department policy by conducting government business using a private email account.

Hillary Clinton Opens Up: Could She Have Done More in Benghazi? (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-opens-benghazi/story?id=24036594)

Hillary Clinton Email Trove Reviewed for Release, Security (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/hillary-clinton-email-trove-reviewed-release-security-29432670)

Democrats Decry GOP Subpoena of Clinton's Personal Emails (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/democrats-decry-gop-subpoena-clintons-personal-emails-29443612)

"Did those emails reveal things about Benghazi that she asked, 'What difference did it make?'" said Huckabee, referring to Clinton's 2013 testimony before the House Oversight Committee. "Maybe it doesn't make a difference, but we won't know until we find out. And so yes, I think it makes a huge difference."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-emails-huckabee-questions-reveal-benghazi/story?id=29482512

Related

Video: Activist Asks Hillary to Sign Book to ‘Chris Stevens’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/what-difference-does-it-make-activist-ambushes-hillary-asks-her-to-sign-book-to-chris-stevens/
(http://www.mediaite.com/tv/what-difference-does-it-make-activist-ambushes-hillary-asks-her-to-sign-book-to-chris-stevens/)

ChiefJustice
04-18-2015, 10:24 PM
George W. Bush, the war criminal and serial liar should have been impeached. Obama? No.

enhanced_deficit
04-19-2015, 12:03 AM
George W. Bush, the war criminal and serial liar should have been impeached. Obama? No.

Both are SWCs although there is a difference between the two... ddg won Nobel Peace Prize.

Related

Could USTF neocons be charged with genocide? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?473203-Could-USTF-neocons-be-charged-with-genocide&)

Zippyjuan
04-20-2015, 11:40 AM
Have they impeached anybody yet? Or did I miss something?

Ronin Truth
04-20-2015, 12:05 PM
What are the provable impeachable offenses that can pass in the Senate, Mike?

enhanced_deficit
04-24-2015, 07:36 AM
What are the provable impeachable offenses that can pass in the Senate, Mike?

Would this qualify?

The 12-Year War: 73% of U.S. Casualties in Afghanistan Occured on Obama's Watch (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?427493-The-12-Year-War-73-of-U-S-Casualties-in-Afghanistan-on-Obama-s-Watch&p=5221296#post5221296)

Iraq/Afghanistan wars disabled 624,000 US troops , Divorces up 42%, Foreclosures up 217% (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?424803-Iraq-Afghanistan-wars-disabled-624-000-US-troops-Divorces-up-42-Foreclosures-up-217&)

Including the last SWC also who did "civil rights" showboat stunt with the ddg in Selma few weeks ago.

enhanced_deficit
05-30-2015, 11:39 AM
Have they impeached anybody yet? Or did I miss something?

Not yet , ddg was out golfing freely recently. But civilians keep dying after Libya adventure.

(https://twitter.com/haaretzcom)Haaretz.com ‏@haaretzcom 5h5 hours ago

8 civilians killed in fighting in #Libya's Benghazi, including 3 children

http://htz.li/2x0 (http://t.co/b6qgxgNHKA)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGQSnBgUkAEHLyQ.jpg
(https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/604628712982585345/photo/1)

enhanced_deficit
07-02-2015, 11:01 PM
In related predictions:

Mike Huckabee Expects Civil Disobedience in Response to Gay Marriage Ruling

Jun 28, 2015, 12:00 PM ET
By BEN GITTLESON

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee speaks to guests gathered at the Point of Grace Church for the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition 2015 Spring Kickoff on April 25, 2015 in Waukee, Iowa.

Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee suggested Sunday that Christians opposed to the Supreme Court's ruling in favor of gay marriage will carry out civil disobedience in response to it -- and that, if elected president, he might put up a nativity on the White House lawn.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mike-huckabee-expects-civil-disobedience-response-gay-marriage/story?id=32080744

This right wing zionist seems to be losing most if not all cred.. same likely for his left wing cousins looking at attrition cycle.

enhanced_deficit
05-29-2017, 05:32 PM
The target should be Hillary. Not Obama. Deny a 2016 run. ...

Obama appointed Judge dismisses lawsuit against Clinton by Benghazi families (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?511106-Obama-appointed-Judge-dismisses-lawsuit-against-Clinton-by-Benghazi-families&)

And she did run in 2016 and almost won if it were not for Trump slash Putin.