PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO+: CBS Face the Nation provides more insight from Greg Hicks

Constitutional Paulicy
05-08-2013, 12:51 AM
Official: We knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack "from the get-go"
May 5, 2013 10:30 AM

Greg Hicks: "...I've never been as embarrassed in my life, in my career, as on that day," Hicks continued in his interview with investigators. "The net impact of what has transpired is, [Rice,] the spokesperson of the most powerful country in the world, has basically said that the president of Libya is either a liar of doesn't know what he's talking about. ....My jaw hit the floor as I watched this."

Video plus article here... http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162-57582929/official-we-knew-benghazi-was-a-terrorist-attack-from-the-get-go/

Petar
05-08-2013, 12:53 AM
I knew as soon as they blamed this incident on that phony youtube video that this whole thing was a setup.

Constitutional Paulicy
05-08-2013, 01:06 AM
I knew as soon as they blamed this incident on that phony youtube video that this whole thing was a setup.

It's amazing how "business as usual" remains "business as usual". What makes any of us think things will change when they can make this disappear just as they have with every scandal I've witnessed in my life time. These people need to be held accountable. If they aren't it's an open invitation for this sort of behavior to resurface in each and every presidential administration until the day I die.

Petar
05-08-2013, 01:11 AM
It's amazing how "business as usual" remains "business as usual". What makes any of us think things will change when they can make this disappear just as they have with every scandal I've witnessed in my life time. These people need to be held accountable. If they aren't it's an open invitation for this sort of behavior to resurface in each and every presidential administration until the day I die.

Hopefully Rand manages to keep holding Shrillery's feet to the fire.

I believe that is his intention, and I think he may be successful.

Petar
05-08-2013, 01:11 AM
What with new whistleblowers emerging, etc.