qh4dotcom
05-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Your thoughts?

TaftFan
05-07-2013, 09:56 PM
I wouldn't push it.

Keith and stuff
05-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Not a good idea. Wasn't he just endorsed by a SC Senator? Wouldn't he look pathetic if he just ran against him right now?

qh4dotcom
05-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Not a good idea. Wasn't he just endorsed by a SC Senator? Wouldn't he look pathetic if he just ran against him right now?

Who cares, Graham needs to go....someone who can win needs to primary him.

TaftFan
05-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Who cares, Graham needs to go....someone who can win needs to primary him.

Nancy Mace seems the likely candidate now.

Brian4Liberty
05-07-2013, 10:05 PM

That's the way Squishy Lindsey would want everyone to see it. Graham's last minute endorsement was meaningless.

Brian4Liberty
05-07-2013, 10:06 PM
I wouldn't push it.

Yeah, it would probably be too soon. But you never know.

Adrock
05-07-2013, 10:09 PM
He has some work to do before considering higher office.

cindy25
05-07-2013, 10:10 PM
what about running Jenny against Graham? she wants it, and asked to be appointed.

get Mark to endorse her.

that way they could both grow up. Sanford will make a great addition to the house, and Colbert would have been a media star. I think Graham endorsed Mark just so he would not have to run against Colbert.

But Mark dodged a bullet. it could have easily been different. this divorce thing has to be put in the past.

Warlord
05-07-2013, 10:11 PM
No. Sanford's just gone through the equivalent of a Senate campaign and has now landed one of the safest Republican seats in the country.

He aint going to give that up for anything.

He and his argie g/f now have a decade+ of DC cocktail parties to attend and enjoy.

I hope he rubs Boehner's face in it.

Brian4Liberty
05-08-2013, 11:33 AM
what about running Jenny against Graham? she wants it, and asked to be appointed.

get Mark to endorse her.

that way they could both grow up. Sanford will make a great addition to the house, and Colbert would have been a media star. I think Graham endorsed Mark just so he would not have to run against Colbert.

But Mark dodged a bullet. it could have easily been different. this divorce thing has to be put in the past.

There was an interview where Jenny essentially said she doesn't agree with Ron Paul on foreign policy. Not sure that she would be completely on our side.

Aratus
05-08-2013, 11:55 AM
it would take both of them almost tag~teaming every other day to be as effective as doctor ron paul was...

i'm going to assume M.S may have to wait before a senate seat comfortably opens up for him in a big way...

Aratus
05-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Jenny is way better than Lindsey, even so

erowe1
05-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Not in 2014.

erowe1
05-08-2013, 12:11 PM

get Mark to endorse her.

Eh. I think Graham would love to run against Colbert.

jkob
05-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Jenny Sanford would be interesting if she ran, I'm sure she's better than Lindsay but by how much I don't know. I'd hope her Ron Paul supporting son would influence her. Doubt Jenny would run against Lindsay and Mark won't for sure.

jtstellar
05-08-2013, 01:28 PM

get Mark to endorse her.

we have no other viable candidates?

that's a pure consideration for the good of this nation? cus i'm not sure what family drama and potential inclinations of feminists have to do with giving someone a public office. neither rand nor sanford's endorsement is something you just ask and you can get, without merit. if her beliefs were close to mark's, you may have a point. but as some pointed out, her foreign policy view is a question mark.

Aratus
05-08-2013, 02:00 PM
if we are very polite to jenny sanford and plead with her at great length...?

05-08-2013, 02:39 PM
I don't think so, yet. I like Sanford and am glad he won. But I think he is still on the road to redemption. If he does well in congress and holds his seat for a few terms, maybe then.

Lucille
05-08-2013, 04:01 PM
I don't know why in the hell would anyone want that vindictive, passive-aggressive shrew Jenny Sanford to run for office. Besides, she's too busy filing frivolous complaints against her ex (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?413642-Sanford-Settles-Trespassing-Dispute-with-Ex) to campaign.

Bastiat's The Law
05-08-2013, 04:16 PM
He just won an election, the voters in his district would feel slighted. Let him do his thing in the House where he'll have seniority.

Warlord
05-08-2013, 04:39 PM
That seat is his until he retires.

There's no better job security in the world than the US Congress.

jtstellar
05-08-2013, 05:39 PM
I don't know why in the hell would anyone want that vindictive, passive-aggressive shrew Jenny Sanford to run for office. Besides, she's too busy filing frivolous complaints against her ex (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?413642-Sanford-Settles-Trespassing-Dispute-with-Ex) to campaign.

i know.

unlike me, i'm just aggressive (properly male).

KrokHead
05-08-2013, 05:53 PM
That seat is his until he retires.

There's no better job security in the world than the US Congress.

Hopefully he just stays back there rather than trying to push himself to the front of the pack. He'd be a glass jaw candidate and embarrassment to conservatives.

Christian Liberty
05-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Guys: Obama is less evil than Lindsey. I think ANYONE is less evil than Lindsey Graham...