PDA

View Full Version : Charles Ramsey: The arms of an angel

radiofriendly
05-07-2013, 10:02 AM
What would a huge story in America be without a viral video to cap it off? If you haven’t seen it, this is Charles Ramsey speaking to a reporter after the reunification of three women who were missing for 10 years. A gentle and humorous reminder of very real racial and class divides that exist in modern America. It’s a wonder to behold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=7-3ImnykmTw

Full video: http://iroots.org/2013/05/07/charles-ramsey-the-arms-of-a-black-man-and-an-angel/

kathy88
05-07-2013, 10:06 AM
He must be going through some serious shit right now. Can you IMAGINE finding them after all this time?

BAllen
05-07-2013, 12:17 PM
The man in that video is a liar. There are many white women that hug and marry black men. Just look around. He's baiting to make it sound like white women are racist and would NEVER hug a black man. Mean ole evil white devils!!

Ender
05-07-2013, 01:32 PM
The man in that video is a liar. There are many white women that hug and marry black men. Just look around. He's baiting to make it sound like white women are racist and would NEVER hug a black man. Mean ole evil white devils!!

You black?

Of course there are women who marry black men- that's the reason we have marriage licenses, to prevent this evil- :rolleyes: however, he knew something was wrong because of the girl's reaction.

Calling him a liar is over the top.

jim49er
05-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Wow I didn't realize he was the barber in the movie Coming to America.

http://i.imgur.com/FNfIBmG.jpg

jkob
05-07-2013, 04:16 PM
his 911 call is even better

BAllen
05-07-2013, 07:54 PM
You black?

Of course there are women who marry black men- that's the reason we have marriage licenses, to prevent this evil- :rolleyes: however, he knew something was wrong because of the girl's reaction.

Calling him a liar is over the top.

NO, it's the truth!
I called it right. He's race baiting.

BAllen
05-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Well, well. Turns out Charles is a woman abuser, himself.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/cleveland-hero-charles-ramsey-8702415

wizardwatson
05-08-2013, 03:17 PM
NO, it's the truth!
I called it right. He's race baiting.

He was joking. If Tosh makes a racial joke it's funny and everyone should "get it" but if regular joe does-white or black-it's a scandal.

I cracked up when he said that.

angelatc
05-08-2013, 03:25 PM

This made me sad. Not sure why "Merica felt the need to investigate the background of a guy who isn't really the subject of a legitimate investigation.

pcosmar
05-08-2013, 04:06 PM
This made me sad. Not sure why "Merica felt the need to investigate the background of a guy who isn't really the subject of a legitimate investigation.
Because no one is allowed to start over. No one is allowed to get past their past.

I really have to wonder (seeing it several times) who started that fight.

Ender
05-08-2013, 04:21 PM

So, no forgiveness in this life or the next? Bet that makes you happy, eh?

The guy saves 3 women, makes light of his part of it and you call him a racist. Then you look up stuff to make yourself feel better.

Who's the racist?

BTW- domestic violence is ALWAYS the man's fault, even if the woman started it. Just had a cousin who refused a plea bargain - that would have been on his record for the rest of his life- and WON his case by a bloody miracle.

pcosmar
05-08-2013, 04:27 PM
BTW- domestic violence is ALWAYS the man's fault, even if the woman started it. Just had a cousin who refused a plea bargain - that would have been on his record for the rest of his life- and WON his case by a bloody miracle.
It is rare.(to win)
and yes,, I have known abusive women.. I don't excuse beating up on them.
But have known men arrested after having been stabbed or beaten with a frying pan and doing nothing than try to get away from the psycho bitch.

And I have my own experience with it.

BAllen
05-08-2013, 06:50 PM
So, no forgiveness in this life or the next? Bet that makes you happy, eh?

The guy saves 3 women, makes light of his part of it and you call him a racist. Then you look up stuff to make yourself feel better.

Who's the racist?

He IS the racist. He insinuates that the only way a white woman would hug a black man is if she is in dire need of help. How is that not racist? Oh, that's right............he was only 'joking'. Well, what do you think would happen if the races were reversed? I'll tell you what. As a white man, he would lose his job and be sued. But, since he's black he can't possibly be racist, right? You are a cultural marxist carrier. You spread the disease by defending it.

MelissaWV
05-08-2013, 06:54 PM
He IS the racist. He insinuates that the only way a white woman would hug a black man is if she is in dire need of help. How is that not racist? Oh, that's right............he was only 'joking'. Well, what do you think would happen if the races were reversed? I'll tell you what. As a white man, he would lose his job and be sued. But, since he's black he can't possibly be racist, right? You are a cultural marxist carrier. You spread the disease by defending it.

No, he was making an observation. What would happen if a white guy saved three black women from a house they were trapped in? Um, they would still be saved from a horrible fate in that hell of a house?

phill4paul
05-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Because no one is allowed to start over. No one is allowed to get past their past.

A brand on the face couldn't be any more telling.

RockEnds
05-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Whatever he's done in the past, he did something good here, and he didn't have to do it. He could have pretended he didn't notice and gone about his own business. He could have called the police and waited for them to do nothing. He went above and beyond, and he deserves respect for doing that.

jclay2
05-08-2013, 07:02 PM

Sorry, but his quote was truth. If it was a black girl running to a white man's arm, it is the same thing imho.

bolil
05-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Pfffft, this is the problem with criminal records; they leave out circumstance. Then people find them, and blather the fuck on. Good on Mr. Ramsey, I would happily share a meal with him. Besides, he is HILARIOUS. Anyone else heard his 911 call?

CPUd
05-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Heroism knows no color. Freight train riders know this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84SgHVri22I

UtahApocalypse
05-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Turns out an illegal alien actually busted the door open and hero Charlie arrived once the 911 call was being made. He then made his own call.

jkob
05-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Whatever he's done in the past, he did something good here, and he didn't have to do it. He could have pretended he didn't notice and gone about his own business. He could have called the police and waited for them to do nothing. He went above and beyond, and he deserves respect for doing that.

Agreed. I think it's pretty sad he is having his personal life drug thru the mud just because he decided to do the right thing.