PDA

View Full Version : About "Black Stone" and "Visa"...

Ponce
06-23-2007, 01:47 PM
Tell me this, if you were making a lot of money with your invention would you want to share it with someone else? (I am using this as an example because I did make a lot of money with one of my ideas).

Something not right......Black Stone was founded long ago and with an average return of 30% per year and now they went public....why?, Black Stone is a hell of a large company and making more money than they know what to do with so why are they IN NEED of "sharing" all these profits?

About Visa.....same as Black Stone, Visa is in the business of making money by the interest that they charge the suckers that are using their plastic and now Visa wants to "share" their profits with the general public???.....I say BULL, what's really going on is that Visa knows that in the future their profits will go down due to the fact that they will be loosing intererests for nonpayments.

By going public they will be able to manipulate the stock where they will be getting the main profit and the investors the left over...... and if everything fails then the public will be standing there with the dead rat in their hand and nothing else.

You want to know when your are getting screwed? when someone tells you, we are doing this "FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE"....... in other words "We just found out a new way to screw you?
=================================

About illegals, the way to divide and conquer the people of a country is to have them fight among themselves (ie: Iraq, Palestine, Afgha and so on)..... it would be very hard to make the white Americans fight among themselfes so that the answer is to bring in outside forces to fight them and there is where the illegals will come in.

A lot that I could say about this but you must think about this on your own.

Gee
06-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Most companies go public so they can raise capital for growth and expansion. Or, they do it so their private owners can make money. Its obviously a lot easier to sell stock of a public company than a private one.

Still, the distinction between "public" and "private" is a gap spanned only by red tape.

Ponce
06-23-2007, 02:51 PM
As the old saying goes "If it is not broken then don't fixed it"....... more capital for what? to buy out more companies?.......the big fish eating the little fish.

About the illegals, when the time comes a few illegals will be killed by the power to be in order to make them mad and fight the whites.....and why not kills a few whites and blame the illegals? simple, the whites would do nothing but take them to court.

It is a lot more than "cheap" labor......a lot more.

By the way, the so called "cheap" labor is costing us $38.00 per hour per head what with the hospitals, welfare, food stamps, jail time, lawyers, clean up and on and on.

I don't remember the exact words that someone said ..... it was something like
"If a country falls to those from the outside is only because they have fallen already to those from the inside"........ in order for the Iraqis and Palestinians to fall to outside forces they first must fight each other... once again "divide and conquer".