PDA

View Full Version : CNN: Former deputy chief of mission in Libya: U.S. military assets told to stand down

J_White
05-06-2013, 11:59 PM
This looks promising, in the sense that some people are coming out and questioning the official story.
I hope they will actually try to get into the depth of this.
Hillary or Obama or who ever told the assets to stand down should be tried as a traitor...ok I am being a bit dramatic.
So this was not only about the cover-up, but actively stopping efforts to help the embassy under attack.

www.cnn.com/2013/05/06/politics/benghazi-whistleblower/index.html

Specifically, Greg Hicks wondered why the military did not send a plane into Libyan airspace as a show of force, and why four U.S. Special Operations soldiers were not permitted to travel to Benghazi on a Libyan plane the morning of September 12.
He said he wants to know "who made the decision to change the talking points in a way that caused the American people to be lied to."
"I believe that the Libyans were hoping that we were going to come bail them out of this mess," Hicks said. "And, you know, they were as surprised as we were that ... the military forces that did arrive only arrived on the evening of September 12th."

Remember that Ben Swann video, where he correlated some other happenings in the military after this attack - some chiefs/generals were moved around or relieved of their duties around this time - probably because they had offered help when the attack was ongoing and were told to stand down.

dillo
05-07-2013, 12:11 AM
The thing with Libya though is why

What does clinton have to gain by letting the consulate die?

phill4paul
05-07-2013, 12:15 AM
Benghazi? Peepers in the background noise of Amerika.

Impeachment? Not gonna happen.

J_White
05-07-2013, 02:51 AM
The thing with Libya though is why
What does clinton have to gain by letting the consulate die?

thats a good question. i can understand the cover-up of their incompetent handling, but why let it happen ?
maybe just as a reminder that we are at war and terrorists want to attack us ?