PDA

View Full Version : 12-year-old owns cop

VoluntaryAmerican
05-06-2013, 09:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pSasFQIyH8

2.6 million views on YouTube.

TaftFan
05-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Ha, I literally just watched this a minute ago.

bolil
05-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Damn, that kid is COOL.

I do hope he wasn't put up to that though.

PaulConventionWV
05-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Cool. The cop didn't really get owned, though. He went about his ways being as smug as ever.

jclay2
05-06-2013, 10:11 PM
That was hilarious, especially for a 12 year old.

Brian4Liberty
05-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Law don't apply to him.

Saw a cop a few days ago stay stopped in a left turn lane after the light turned green, blocking traffic so he could continue talking to a buddy in another car. It was a long light, and he held about nine cars behind him. He went through the light after it turned red. Wonder what that double violation would cost a mundane if they did that in front of a cop?

RickyJ
05-06-2013, 11:07 PM
It wasn't an emergency, he just wanted to get him a large soda. Breaking laws because he can, that is exactly what he admitted to there.

QuickZ06
05-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Cool. The cop didn't really get owned, though. He went about his ways being as smug as ever.

viral video.....

fr33
05-06-2013, 11:49 PM
We need more 12-year olds to do this. If you or I as adults said the same things that kid did, we'd likely get tazed and arrested.

noneedtoaggress
05-07-2013, 12:15 AM
Law don't apply to him.

Saw a cop a few days ago stay stopped in a left turn lane after the light turned green, blocking traffic so he could continue talking to a buddy in another car. It was a long light, and he held about nine cars behind him. He went through the light after it turned red. Wonder what that double violation would cost a mundane if they did that in front of a cop?

Damn man, too bad you didn't get it recorded on a smartphone or something.

kathy88
05-07-2013, 04:38 AM
So the cop told the kid to "suck his dick?" Seriously?

tod evans
05-07-2013, 04:41 AM

Solicitation of a minor............

Whatcha want to bet even with video the prosecutor declines to charge the fine officer?

green73
05-07-2013, 06:12 AM

At what point does he say that?

Seeing how many downvotes this has and a lot of the comments from the slaves makes me sick.

VoluntaryAmerican
05-07-2013, 08:24 AM
Didn't even check comments... yeah they are pretty bad.

Shizukanin 13 minutes ago
Let the pig park where he wants. What a stupid fucking reason to bother a cop. If you really need to fight some imaginary injustice, go play pretend in your back yard with your little buddies.

Paul Kloth 3 minutes ago
To all the idiots saying the cop was wrong. Remember that they deal with these kinds of situations and dangerous people. Watch the video "Officer shot in the head, El cajon police shootout". You're going to bitch about a cop parking on the sidewalk?!

Matt B 5 minutes ago
This child obviously has too much time on his hands and no respect for the police. Maybe his parents should give him a little more attention and take his toys away.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Didn't even check comments... yeah they are pretty bad.

Shizukanin 13 minutes ago
Let the pig park where he wants. What a stupid fucking reason to bother a cop. If you really need to fight some imaginary injustice, go play pretend in your back yard with your little buddies.

Paul Kloth 3 minutes ago
To all the idiots saying the cop was wrong. Remember that they deal with these kinds of situations and dangerous people. Watch the video "Officer shot in the head, El cajon police shootout". You're going to bitch about a cop parking on the sidewalk?!

Matt B 5 minutes ago
This child obviously has too much time on his hands and no respect for the police. Maybe his parents should give him a little more attention and take his toys away.

Because, sadly, people really do believe cops are more equal. :( Somehow, they're qualified to enforce laws, but not to follow them.

kathy88
05-07-2013, 09:04 AM
At what point does he say that?

Seeing how many downvotes this has and a lot of the comments from the slaves makes me sick.

:44 ?

RonPaulFanInGA
05-07-2013, 09:06 AM
Something about this feel 'off.' Like it's fake.

VoluntaryAmerican
05-07-2013, 09:11 AM
:44 ?

Pretty sure he says, "Do you have a license on you?" at :44.

talkingpointes
05-07-2013, 09:12 AM

So having to patrinize a kid by saying, "what, are you a lawyer?" isn't ownage ? I think so he got right to the point of butthurt and poked it. And at half the age of most. I didn't even hear nervousness. When I'm around cops (swear to god) I get so nervous I almost go into convulsions.

VoluntaryAmerican
05-07-2013, 09:16 AM
So having to patrinize a kid by saying, "what, are you a lawyer?" isn't ownage ? I think so he got right to the point of butthurt and poked it. And at half the age of most. I didn't even hear nervousness. When I'm around cops (swear to god) I get so nervous I almost go into convulsions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZOHEeExUtY

I think he was expecting something like this.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-07-2013, 09:34 AM

Well, they will kill you. I'd try to tone down that nervousness, though. It scares them, as well as makes them "suspicious," leading them to harass you more. (and probably making you even more nervous.)

Pretty sure he says, "Do you have a license on you?" at :44.

Yes, and the kid responded with "No, I'm a minor."

davesxj
05-07-2013, 11:29 AM
I'd park there too. If I wore that costume, I wouldn't cite fellow riders for parking where ever they wanted as long as it didn't interfere with normal foot traffic or cause danger to pedestrians getting on the sidewalk to that spot. So far I've been given the same treatment from those who do wear the costume. After all it has the advantage of being safer for the rider as parking lots are full of obstructions, greatly reducing visibility of the rider to cagers thinking about whatever they do...

Hopefully that cop's personal view is that many motor vehicle laws should not apply equally to motorcyclists and he acts upon that belief by not acting.

Despite not respecting a fellow civilian enough to honor his request for badge number, kudos to that cop for performing his costume's duties from a motorcycle. It's easy for me to respect that aspect of his profession. Inherent danger, level of training, not speeding around town in a 3-ton, V8 monster that's always left idling when parked, etc.

He obviously felt nothing would come of his parking behavior; however, his superiors may have something to say about his interaction with this young person and its consequent virality.

Edit: I'm not defending or apologizing for the cop's behavior once engaged by the kid, only the behavior which prompted the kid to confront the cop. And I should express my disappointment in that officer for not being cool in this particular situation as I hold motorcycle cops in higher regard than those who spend all their days in a patrol car.

angelatc
05-07-2013, 11:32 AM

I couldn't hear anything the cop said.

PaulConventionWV
05-07-2013, 12:00 PM

The cop was looking at him like "WTF little kid? Nobody gives a shit". His attitude shows he gave not one shit about what the kid was saying, so I don't really call that ownage.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-07-2013, 12:03 PM
The cop was looking at him like "WTF little kid? Nobody gives a shit". His attitude shows he gave not one shit about what the kid was saying, so I don't really call that ownage.

Agree on your definition of "ownage." Let's not overstate shit.

But the cop's attitude actually showed that he doesn't care about what the law is, and he has no respect for anyone asking him about it. I have quite a bit of respect for that kid just for asking.

BuddyRey
05-08-2013, 01:07 AM
Man, that comments section is a hotbed of Sheeple sentiment.

buck000
05-08-2013, 06:41 AM
Respect his authoritah! :)

"Are you loitering?" Yeesh.

libertygrl
05-08-2013, 09:44 AM
It wasn't an emergency, he just wanted to get him a large soda. Breaking laws because he can, that is exactly what he admitted to there.

I hate to admit this but a few years back I was visiting my cousin who was a NYPD cop. He was off duty and we were going to stop by the local school to watch his brother play baseball.

We get in his car and drive a few blocks. We get to a light that was red and he just goes right through it. I told him , hey didn't you see that was a red light? And he gave me some kind of comeback about him being a cop and how he could get away with things like that. It really made me disrespect him but that's the reality.

If I were a cop, I'd take my duty so seriously I would be following the law by the book. As a law enforcement officer, I'd feel that I would have to set a higher standard for myself than the average citizen, because I'd want to set an example for everyone else. Then again, I'm a perfectionist so...

AGRP
05-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Intimidating and asking for ID from a peaceful 12 year old kid?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130123224016/glee/images/c/c3/Lea_laughing_gif_2.gif

EBounding
05-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Swann is spreading this now.

https://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck/posts/522446394486982

Have you seen this yet? 12 year old in Las Vegas records and interviews a police officer who illegally parked his motorcycle on a sidewalk.
GETTING... IT... DONE