View Full Version : Harry Reid to Ted Cruz: You Are a Schoolyard Bully

TaftFan
05-06-2013, 09:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIfcjbmjk6A

ninepointfive
05-06-2013, 09:01 PM
laughable. what m:s is the remark made?

3:15

interesting that they dont consider themselves bullies while not following the law the public sworn them to uphold....... left is right up is down.... cats and dogs living together. complete hysteria...... so sick of these morans. sic

paulbot24
05-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Senate Bully Leader Reid bullies the entire Senate when he refuses to allow bills that have passed the House to be heard in the Senate. Seeing him pretend to be the meek old man getting pushed around is priceless and nauseating.

Brian4Liberty
05-06-2013, 09:44 PM
What a joke Reid is. "We know what the American people want. They want me to go into a smokey back room and let lobbyists write the law, just like we always do."

Original_Intent
05-06-2013, 10:54 PM
I am starting to hate Reid as much as I used to hate Pelosi - not sure if it is my hatred of Pelosi fading or hating Reid more. Hypocritical old piece of crap.

LibertyEagle
05-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Senate Bully Leader Reid bullies the entire Senate when he refuses to allow bills that have passed the House to be heard in the Senate. Seeing him pretend to be the meek old man getting pushed around is priceless and nauseating.

No kidding. I saw that live and it was sickening.

fr33
05-06-2013, 11:45 PM
It's funny because they are all bullies. I didn't vote for any of them but they steal my time, money, and violate my rights on a daily basis.

Cleaner44
05-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Reid's bullshit of working out differences as they always do, really just means crafting some compromise where both parties get to further erode our liberty and shred the Constitution. Screw compromise and screw DC business as usual!

Sola_Fide
05-07-2013, 12:19 AM
It's funny because they are all bullies. I didn't vote for any of them but they steal my time, money, and violate my rights on a daily basis.

Yes, they're all bullies, including Cruz.

DamianTV
05-07-2013, 12:25 AM

^ THIS ^

Reid calling anyone a bully is only a half truth. The other half is that Reid is as much of a bully. But between the lot of them, they merely argue and bicker over how they are going to screw us over while the debate to screw us all has already been settled.

Aratus
05-07-2013, 07:01 AM
this is like seeing the outgoing savvy senior chastising the newly arrived "newbie" freshman in the crowded corridor of a major highschool

compromise
05-07-2013, 07:49 AM
Good. I'd rather have a bully than someone who just rolls over and obeys the established order. Maybe he can bully some of his fellow Senators into becoming more conservative?