PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones podcast for 5/6/2013 with rockwell and kokesh

torchbearer
05-06-2013, 08:17 PM
http://www.infowars.com/stream.pls

listen to the whole thing.
in the first 15 minutes prior to rockwell, their is a disturbing speech from obama dissing individualism and praising collectivism in a very direct way. it is disturbing.

Warlord
05-06-2013, 08:22 PM
He's said it all before. I bet Rockwell smacks him down hard.

Will wait for the video. He usually has them up on youtube by midnight.

green73
05-06-2013, 08:24 PM

Midnight Kabul time?

torchbearer
05-06-2013, 08:25 PM

the only thing missing on the podcast is alex flailing around like a clown, and still photos of his guest.
why not listen to the podcast, and if needed, preload some google image seaches of jones, rockwell, and kokesh. and when they are talking, flip their picture to the forefront. it will be close to the video.

Warlord
05-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Midnight Kabul time?

No. EST which all the dozy soldiers seem to be stuck on.

That would be morning time for me when I'm drinking coffee and checking our poppy fields.

The yanks are asleep or have been busy battling the Taliban in the mountains all night so it's a quiet time to check things over and listen to some Alex Jones telling it like it is. You should listen to that kid he knows his shit!

Warlord
05-06-2013, 08:35 PM
the only thing missing on the podcast is alex flailing around like a clown, and still photos of his guest.
why not listen to the podcast, and if needed, preload some google image seaches of jones, rockwell, and kokesh. and when they are talking, flip their picture to the forefront. it will be close to the video.

Because they cut it and edit it on youtube so I dont have to fiddle around with Alex Jones for 3 hours. I've got 20 kids watching over the poppy field and they're thieving sons of bitches. If i'm in the shed for too long and not keeping an eye on them they'll rob me blind and hack this field to bits leaving me to explain what happened to a very unhappy farmer.

dannno
05-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Oh man, that discussion of preferring women TSA agents/masseuses is priceless :D