PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul: Hillary Clinton Guilty Of "Dereliction Of Duty" On Benghazi

jct74
05-06-2013, 03:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8G5oJ6yeZM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8G5oJ6yeZM

WhistlinDave
05-06-2013, 04:04 PM
I would love to see somebody start Articles of Impeachment, either before or after more is known (admitted) about Benghazi. If they could attempt to impeach Clinton over personal financial dealings and a few blowjobs, I think it's about time to put the smackdown on our tyrant in chief considering all the shit he's been doing. Time for some accountability for those who treat the Constitution like toilet paper.

VoluntaryAmerican
05-06-2013, 07:56 PM
What radio show is this?

jct74
05-06-2013, 08:05 PM
What radio show is this?

The Kuhner Report on 5/2/2013

jtstellar
05-06-2013, 08:26 PM
there are very few big name politicians left,

people have learned from the internet and i don't believe it will be as easy building up the next obama messiah as it was when people still predominantly took news from tv in 08. in 2012, obama had a much harder time, but you could arguably say internet hurt romney more than it hurt obama. once the few remaining false statues erected pre-internet age are brought down aka hillary clinton and co., it will be quite a step forward, if we can move beyond the boomer era politics.

LibertyEagle
05-06-2013, 08:34 PM
I would love to see somebody start Articles of Impeachment, either before or after more is known (admitted) about Benghazi. If they could attempt to impeach Clinton over personal financial dealings and a few blowjobs, I think it's about time to put the smackdown on our tyrant in chief considering all the shit he's been doing. Time for some accountability for those who treat the Constitution like toilet paper.

That's only because they couldn't go after Clinton for drug running (lookup Mena, Arkansas), because the Republicans were involved too. Not to mention, selling secrets to Red China and on and on.

WhistlinDave
05-06-2013, 08:56 PM
That's only because they couldn't go after Clinton for drug running (lookup Mena, Arkansas), because the Republicans were involved too. Not to mention, selling secrets to Red China and on and on.

So... If those were the real reasons, then if Republicans were involved too, why impeach him at all? I'm not sure if I follow.