PDA

View Full Version : The Assassination of Gen. George S. Patton

green73
05-06-2013, 07:08 AM
The newly unearthed diaries of a colourful assassin for the wartime Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner of the CIA, reveal that American spy chiefs wanted Patton dead because he was threatening to expose allied collusion with the Russians that cost American lives.

The death of General Patton in December 1945, is one of the enduring mysteries of the war era. Although he had suffered serious injuries in a car crash in Manheim, he was thought to be recovering and was on the verge of flying home.

But after a decade-long investigation, military historian Robert Wilcox claims that OSS head General "Wild Bill" Donovan ordered a highly decorated marksman called Douglas Bazata to silence Patton, who gloried in the nickname "Old Blood and Guts".

His book, Target Patton, contains interviews with Mr Bazata, who died in 1999, and extracts from his diaries, detailing how he staged the car crash by getting a troop truck to plough into Patton's Cadillac and then shot the general with a low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck while his fellow passengers escaped without a scratch.

Mr Bazata also suggested that when Patton began to recover from his injuries, US officials turned a blind eye as agents of the NKVD, the forerunner of the KGB, poisoned the general.

Mr Wilcox told The Sunday Telegraph that when he spoke to Mr Bazata: "He was struggling with himself, all these killings he had done. He confessed to me that he had caused the accident, that he was ordered to do so by Wild Bill Donovan.

"Donovan told him: 'We've got a terrible situation with this great patriot, he's out of control and we must save him from himself and from ruining everything the allies have done.' I believe Douglas Bazata. He's a sterling guy."

cont
http://lewrockwell.com/spl5/george-patton-was-assassinated.html

PSYOP
05-06-2013, 07:21 AM
Patton definitely knew something -- I've always been convinced of that. The problem is we'll never know what. I have my opinions about World War 2, some very extreme, but I'll keep them under the wrap for the sake of my already miniscule reputation, lol.

donnay
05-06-2013, 08:01 AM
I never believed that Patton was killed from injuries sustained in a car accident. He and his army were the first to see what happened in the concentration camps and it didn't fit the narrative at the time. I am sure he thought Hitler was a bad guy but he thought Uncle Joe was far worse--and as it turned out Patton was right.

fisharmor
05-06-2013, 08:07 AM
Patton definitely knew something -- I've always been convinced of that. The problem is we'll never know what. I have my opinions about World War 2, some very extreme, but I'll keep them under the wrap for the sake of my already miniscule reputation, lol.

There are more than a couple people here who are convinced that WWII was a completely unnecessary war, and that the US shouldn't have been involved in Europe whatsoever. So nobody's going to neg rep you (unless you're visiting from Stormfront or something...)

PSYOP
05-06-2013, 08:34 AM
I never believed that Patton was killed from injuries sustained in a car accident. He and his army were the first to see what happened in the concentration camps and it didn't fit the narrative at the time. I am sure he thought Hitler was a bad guy but he thought Uncle Joe was far worse--and as it turned out Patton was right.

What did he see in the concentration camps that did not fit the narrative at the time?

donnay
05-06-2013, 09:58 AM
What did he see in the concentration camps that did not fit the narrative at the time?

A lot of embellishments went on, unquestioned. The one who questioned it had accidents.

Patton diary entry:

“Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It’s said that for the first week after they took it (Berlin), all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed.”

Paton writing to his wife:

His diary entry for August 18 quotes Gen. Juin: “It is indeed unfortunate, mon General, that the English and the Americans have destroyed in Europe the only sound country — and I do not mean France. Therefore, the road is now open for the advent of Russian communism.”

Later diary entries and letters to his wife reiterate this same conclusion. On August 31 he wrote: “Actually, the Germans are the only decent people left in Europe. it’s a choice between them and the Russians. I prefer the Germans.” And on September 2: “What we are doing is to destroy the only semi-modern state in Europe, so that Russia can swallow the whole.”
~Patton

“There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs.

“They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law . . .

“Another point which the press harped on was the fact that we were doing too much for the Germans to the detriment of the DP’s, most of whom are Jews. I could not give the answer to that one, because the answer is that, in my opinion and that of most nonpolitical officers, it is vitally necessary for us to build Germany up now as a buffer state against Russia. In fact, I am afraid we have waited too long.”

Sources:
http://www.whale.to/c/george_s_patton.html
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4b2_1260394654
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/10/real-history-revealed-general-pattons.html

FSP-Rebel
05-06-2013, 10:17 AM
Interesting stuff, had no idea.

AuH20
05-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Patton, due to his experience with the Falaise Gap scheme, knew the Allies were blatantly colluding with the Russians at the expense of American lives. The Russians were to be allowed to take the spoils of Berlin and Eastern Germany. Patton was going to come back to the states and blow the whistle on all of the traitors at the highest levels.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Battle-Generals-Pocket-The-Campaign/dp/0688118372

whippoorwill
05-06-2013, 10:39 AM
Nice

PSYOP
05-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Patton, due to his experience with the Falaise Gap scheme, knew the Allies were blatantly colluding with the Russians at the expense of American lives. The Russians were to be allowed to take the spoils of Berlin and Eastern Germany. Patton was going to come back to the states and blow the whistle on all of the traitors at the highest levels. http://www.amazon.com/The-Battle-Generals-Pocket-The-Campaign/dp/0688118372 Does the author believe there is a connection between Falaise Gap and his death?

RockEnds
05-06-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm confused. Isn't the US colluding with the Russians during WWII pretty much general knowledge? I guess I've always heard that Patton was killed because he wanted to take the USSR while the troops were still in Europe.

AuH20
05-06-2013, 11:12 AM
I'm confused. Isn't the US colluding with the Russians during WWII pretty much general knowledge? I guess I've always heard that Patton was killed because he wanted to take the USSR while the troops were still in Europe.

Not at the expense of American lives. War could have been ended months earlier if Bradley let Patton close the Falaise Gap with his forces. Not to mention Patton's third army was constantly being deprived of essential petrol supplies in that his advance east was slowed down immensely. It is widely believed that Eisenhower did not want George to get to either Berlin or even further east in Prague because it would have caused a major incident with the Russians who were given prior assurances that they could plunder without impunity.

RockEnds
05-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Not at the expense of American lives. War could have been ended months earlier if Bradley let Patton close the Falaise Gap with his forces. Not to mention Patton's third army was constantly being deprived of essential petrol supplies in that his advance east was slowed down immensely. It is widely believed that Eisenhower did not want George to get to either Berlin or even further east in Prague because it would have caused a major incident with the Russians who were given prior assurances that they could plunder without impunity.

I must admit, my college history of WWII class was taken when I was living in Germany from a German professor. (I took it on base through the U of Maryland.) The remainder of the military history of WWII I've acquired has come from having a beer at the Legion with the vets. My next door neighbor was one of the masses who invaded Normandy. He was a character! He ended up going to the Marshall Islands and retiring after 20. But somehow, none of this is striking me as new information. :confused:

Galileo Galilei
05-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Here are the two books you need to read:

The Last Days Of Patton [Mass Market Paperback]
Ladislas Farago (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Days-Of-Patton/dp/0425053881

Target: Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George S. Patton [Paperback]
Robert K. Wilcox (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/Target-Patton-Assassinate-General-George/dp/1596986069

Just an FYI, Farego wrote the book that the famous film 'Patton" was based on. After he wrote it, he got interested in Patton's death. By coincidence, he died suddenly while writing that book.

The book by Wilcox is a great book, comprehensive and authoritative.

Get off the Internet and read these books if you want to know the truth.

Anti Federalist
05-06-2013, 12:03 PM
If it involves war, and government, nothing is ever as it appears.

The bullshit piles up so fast, you need wings to stay above it.

RockEnds
05-06-2013, 12:21 PM
If it involves war, and government, nothing is ever as it appears.

The bullshit piles up so fast, you need wings to stay above it.

Isn't that the truth! And I get confused rather quickly on what exactly is the official story, and what is "conspiracy".

PSYOP
05-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Here are the two books you need to read:

The Last Days Of Patton [Mass Market Paperback]
Ladislas Farago (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Days-Of-Patton/dp/0425053881

Target: Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George S. Patton [Paperback]
Robert K. Wilcox (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/Target-Patton-Assassinate-General-George/dp/1596986069

Just an FYI, Farego wrote the book that the famous film 'Patton" was based on. After he wrote it, he got interested in Patton's death. By coincidence, he died suddenly while writing that book.

The book by Wilcox is a great book, comprehensive and authoritative.

Get off the Internet and read these books if you want to know the truth.

I've long since come to the conclusion that there are no such thing as coincidences.

TaftFan
05-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Patton's son, his namesake as well as a general too, was a member of the JBS board of directors.

LibertyEagle
05-06-2013, 02:38 PM
And Larry Patton McDonald (deceased). cousin of General Patton, had all of General Patton's notebooks that exposed it all. He was the congressman that was shot down by the Soviets many years ago.

donnay
05-06-2013, 02:39 PM
And Larry Patton McDonald (deceased) had all of General Patton's notebooks that exposed it all. He was the congressman that was shot down by the Soviets many years ago.

Really? I never knew that LE. I loved Larry McDonald but did not know he was related to George.

RockEnds
05-06-2013, 02:50 PM
And Larry Patton McDonald (deceased). cousin of General Patton, had all of General Patton's notebooks that exposed it all. He was the congressman that was shot down by the Soviets many years ago.

Oooooh. I didn't know they were related. Very interesting.

Anti Federalist
05-06-2013, 03:10 PM
McDonald, who considered himself a traditional Democrat "cut from the cloth of Jefferson and Jackson,"[6] was known for his conservative views, even by Southern standards. Given his Old Right and Southern views, he was more conservative than the Republican Party. In fact, one scoring method published in the American Journal of Political Science[7] named him the second most conservative member of either chamber of Congress between 1937 and 2002 (behind only Ron Paul).[8]

Anti Federalist
05-06-2013, 03:13 PM
"[T]he drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."[42][43]

bunklocoempire
05-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Great info folks, some of it I knew and some I didn't, thanks!

Petar
05-06-2013, 03:27 PM
"[T]he drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."[42][43]

Wild Bill Donovan, the Maltese Knight.

I know we aren't supposed to talk about the Templars and their buddies the Knights Hospitalier, but there you have it.

I really don't understand why it is so hard for people to imagine that these aristocratic orders could possibly be functioning as a global mafia.

paulbot24
05-06-2013, 03:51 PM
You would have a hard time having a conversation about American politics (especially since 1913) without talking about those brethren. We talk about them and their buddies all the time. In fact so does the MSM, they just leave out other "affiliations" for some reason....I would be curious to ask people that have heard of these groups, but don't know much about them, "What do you think these people do at their meetings? All their money and power and they need to join these things out of boredom and loneliness? If I'm lonely and bored, can I join? Why not?"

LibForestPaul
05-06-2013, 04:48 PM
You would have a hard time having a conversation about American politics (especially since 1913) without talking about those brethren. We talk about them and their buddies all the time. In fact so does the MSM, they just leave out other "affiliations" for some reason....I would be curious to ask people that have heard of these groups, but don't know much about them, "What do you think these people do at their meetings? All their money and power and they need to join these things out of boredom and loneliness? If I'm lonely and bored, can I join? Why not?"

You mean like the Jesuits being the RCC CIA.
going to be interesting times in 2014...