PDA

View Full Version : Contact C-SPAN to cover DesMoines Rally

LastoftheMohicans
06-23-2007, 12:31 PM
I suggest that everyone fax C-SPAN to get them to cover the DesMoines Rally. So far, they have only shown the in studio interview at New Hampshire Public Radio. Of course, he did announce on C-SPAN. The other candidates have been featured much more. It goes without saying, but I am going to say it anyway. Be polite.

C-SPAN have been very good over the years covering events that the MSM won't.

Here is the contact info:

Suggest Events: Submit a public event that you think C-SPAN should cover - Fax us at 202-737-6226

LibertyCzar
06-23-2007, 12:45 PM
And at least a good recap on CNN and MSNBC. I would mention the Fox Noise Channel, but do we really think Hannity will give an objective summary?

yongrel
06-23-2007, 12:48 PM
you can send C-SPAN a fax for free using faxzero.com

quick and easy. I just copied the press release for the fax.

Bradley in DC
06-23-2007, 12:53 PM
And at least a good recap on CNN and MSNBC. I would mention the Fox Noise Channel, but do we really think Hannity will give an objective summary?

You guys don't miss a beat--excellent. And yes, I for one, would love to see Hannity reinact his expression announcing Dr. Paul was in the lead in their phone poll after the debate!

austinphish
06-23-2007, 12:55 PM
Nice Yongrel. Do we want to send multiple faxes? Isn't that kind of like spamming? Is one enough?

LibertyCzar
06-23-2007, 12:57 PM
You guys don't miss a beat--excellent. And yes, I for one, would love to see Hannity reinact his expression announcing Dr. Paul was in the lead in their phone poll after the debate!

Actually, Hannity will be too busy falling all over himself to reach his beloved Giuliani.

LibertyEagle
06-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Actually, Hannity will be too busy falling all over himself to reach his beloved Giuliani.

I thought he was in love with 'ol Fred.

yongrel
06-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Nice Yongrel. Do we want to send multiple faxes? Isn't that kind of like spamming? Is one enough?

Good point. I sent one, and I expect a few others did too. Anymore would probably be overkill.

So unless anyone has compelling reasons othwerwise, I think it's probably safe to pull back on faxes.

LibertyCzar
06-23-2007, 01:04 PM
LibertyEagle, remember who took on the big bad Ron Paul in the Fox Debate.

I mean, it was sheer blasphemy to Hannity, and Giuliani was brave enough to call Ron Paul on such a heresy. :rolleyes:

They are just two peas in a pod, those two. :D

CJLauderdale4
06-23-2007, 01:05 PM
Oops. I sent I nice cordial one saying we'd love to see them out there, and there's FREE FOOD!

That'll get a cameraman or two, I suppose...

angrydragon
06-23-2007, 01:26 PM
I'd love to see Fred punch the liberal Rudy and Hannity in the face.

Ron Paul Fan Club
06-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Oops. I sent I nice cordial one saying we'd love to see them out there, and there's FREE FOOD!

That'll get a cameraman or two, I suppose...

lol