PDA

View Full Version : Wow

ronpaulfollower999
11-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Im completely amazed. I told one of my relatives about Ron Paul and told her to tell other people about him. Every person she has talk to about Ron Paul has decided to vote for him (about 10 people). The people she talked to have told other people about him too. One person even signed up to donate for the Tea Party!! I wasn't expecting this to happen.

Keep spreading the message! You never know what can happen.

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Pay it foward Brotha

Arklatex
11-25-2007, 03:41 PM
onward true patriot

PatriotOne
11-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Pay it foward Brotha

Pay It Forward would be a great Money bomb catch phrase if we have anymore.

specialkornflake
11-25-2007, 03:42 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about World of Worldcraft ;) I like this better!

Bergie Bergeron
11-25-2007, 03:43 PM
WoWplayers4paul ? :P

AlexMerced
yeah,we have people campaigning in wow, weneed people campaignin CoH, which is a superior game IMHO

purepaloma
It spreads like an STD.

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 03:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/alexmerced/Gamers4Paul.jpg

DjLoTi
11-25-2007, 03:45 PM
lol my first thought was world of warcraft too, and I've never even played it. But I am a borderline gamer.

constituent

AlexMerced
only if it was as much fun to spread as an STD, but it comes in a close second

torchbearer
11-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Shadow Bane Ron Paul Nation! FTW!

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 03:55 PM
I wonder where are all the Habbo Hotel Ron Paul supporters

davidkachel
11-25-2007, 04:00 PM
It spreads like an STD.

Possibly not the image we want!

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 04:08 PM
DOn't worry, the good Doctor can fix it

foofighter20x
11-25-2007, 04:08 PM
It spreads like an STD.

only if it was as much fun to spread as an STD, but it comes in a close second

LOL... about two years ago a bunch of my coworkers and I went out to dinner, and one coworker was passing around her new born...

When it was my turn to hold him, I said this:
"Hey, little guy! How you doing, huh? You're getting passed around like an STD tonight, eh?"

Most of my coworkers rolled their eyes, but laughed because I NEVER usually say things like that. :D

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 04:12 PM
we should pass Ron Paul Around like a Baby, don't drop the baby

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/alexmerced/ronPaulFlyersix.jpg

DealzOnWheelz
11-25-2007, 04:19 PM
we should pass Ron Paul Around like a Baby, don't drop the baby

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/alexmerced/ronPaulFlyersix.jpg

hahahahahahahahahha:D:D:D

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 04:21 PM
the children are our future

torchbearer
11-25-2007, 04:26 PM
The crying kid poster actually freaks me out.

speciallyblend
11-25-2007, 04:30 PM
great pic we should use as a flyer;)

speciallyblend
11-25-2007, 04:31 PM

i love it,everyone feels sorry for a baby ,especially a crying baby,and he is only crying because we need the doctor to save him and us;)

Corydoras
11-25-2007, 04:37 PM

I hate it, too. Too bad we don't have a throwing-up smiley on this board!

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 04:39 PM
it'll get attention, haha

torchbearer
11-25-2007, 04:42 PM
I guess I'm wired different. The baby as adult is a scary symbol, especially wearing a ron paul button. it could be subconsciously sending bad signals to people. Or just ignore me, i'm paranoid about symbols by default because i'm a sociologist.

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 05:09 PM
I feel ya, I have background in anthropology/sociaology, semiotics, post modernism, Laura Mulvey, all good stuff

torchbearer
11-25-2007, 05:16 PM
I feel ya, I have background in anthropology/sociaology, semiotics, post modernism, Laura Mulvey, all good stuff

Cool, then ya know what i mean.. in fact, that explains why we see eye to eye on a lot of things.
I think sociology is the most powerful science...for those who understand its implications in human society.
By knowing you gain power... If i can figure out what will grab the heart of every american and wake them up to what is going on... i could publish it and save the country!

torchbearer
11-25-2007, 05:19 PM
I consider myself to be a technosance man. I'm an achieved artist/musician, scientist, and politician.
There are many in our generation like me... and the bodes well for us as this appear to by another awakening...like in the times of Da Vinci, Gallileo, Newton, etc...
It's happening in our lifetime, and we can be the players in this story.
Will the idea of Liberty be lost? Or saved by a generation of hope for a better human society!?

jgmaynard
11-25-2007, 05:58 PM
ON THREAD TOPIC: I'm amazed that nearly everyone, even the most liberal, are supprting Ron en masse. I've seen so many dark horse victories and near-victories in NH (Buch, Clinton, Keough) that I can almost taste it already.

OFF THREAD TOPIC: I do some Ron Paul stuff in Second Life, and there will be some Ron Paul Second Life News coming soon...

JM

MadViking10
11-25-2007, 06:05 PM
ON THREAD TOPIC: I'm amazed that nearly everyone, even the most liberal, are supprting Ron en masse. I've seen so many dark horse victories and near-victories in NH (Buch, Clinton, Keough) that I can almost taste it already.

OFF THREAD TOPIC: I do some Ron Paul stuff in Second Life, and there will be some Ron Paul Second Life News coming soon...

JM

I have a dude in SL as well. His house is all Ron Pauled up and he walks around in his RP t-shirt carrying a sign. I like to get a list of events where there will be lots of people and just show up. I'm guessing Ive been told by more that 40 people on there that they will vote for Ron Paul. MadViking10 Vaalbara :o

ProBlue33
11-25-2007, 07:21 PM
The crying baby gives me a bad vibe, I hate to say it, but I will anyway, the first thing that came into my mind was a Ron Paul supporter who didn't get his way.
Sorry, but it is, what it is.

torchbearer
11-25-2007, 07:25 PM
The crying baby gives me a bad vibe, I hate to say it, but I will anyway, the first thing that came into my mind was a Ron Paul supporter who didn't get his way.
Sorry, but it is, what it is.

yeh, that is what i was saying earlier.

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 07:29 PM
I consider myself to be a technosance man. I'm an achieved artist/musician, scientist, and politician.
There are many in our generation like me... and the bodes well for us as this appear to by another awakening...like in the times of Da Vinci, Gallileo, Newton, etc...
It's happening in our lifetime, and we can be the players in this story.
Will the idea of Liberty be lost? Or saved by a generation of hope for a better human society!?

I'm the same without the achived part, though I've written some interesting essays and made some cool songs. I have to go back and update these, but if you want to read some of what I've written, the essay on Emo Masculinity is the best one:

http://popfizzledrizzle.blogspot.com

lucius
11-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Im completely amazed. I told one of my relatives about Ron Paul and told her to tell other people about him. Every person she has talk to about Ron Paul has decided to vote for him (about 10 people). The people she talked to have told other people about him too. One person even signed up to donate for the Tea Party!! I wasn't expecting this to happen.

Keep spreading the message! You never know what can happen.

Great job!

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 07:35 PM
though that flyer in particular uses the baby to disrupt the viewers attention, and drive curiosity, it the kinda flyer will talk about and joke about it a college atmosphere, I wouldn't recommend using it among older people cause they wouldn't take it serious. College kids just need something that will disrupt their attention and get curious.

(I'm also a marketing and cultural studies student, best of both worlds).

torchbearer
11-25-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm the same without the achived part, though I've written some interesting essays and made some cool songs. I have to go back and update these, but if you want to read some of what I've written, the essay on Emo Masculinity is the best one:

http://popfizzledrizzle.blogspot.com

you will gain renown if you stick with it. When people learn of my accomplishments they are struck with disbelief. It gets tiresome proving to people you have done the things you say you've done... so you learn to not worry about it.

Eryxis
11-25-2007, 07:42 PM
TorchBearer did you play ShadowBane? What server if you did.

Ery

torchbearer
11-25-2007, 08:15 PM
TorchBearer did you play ShadowBane? What server if you did.

Ery

Test Server, my room mate got me into it... so i don't know much about all the inside stuff.
He got me playing a staff warrior. think about that template. ;)