PDA

View Full Version : Video: New Documents Leaked Revealing Concentration Camps in America!

AmericasLastHope
05-03-2013, 11:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDAbTjf0MaE&feature=youtu.be

pcosmar
05-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Not really new,,
From 2010,, and those are revisions based on earlier plans.

But Yes,, these plans do exist and will be used eventually.. I believe they are attempting sufficient disarmament first.

BuddyRey
05-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Man, I can't believe this is the country I grew up in.

Lucille
05-03-2013, 12:55 PM
You won't be seeing me at Camp FEMA region IX. They'll have to bury me in a mass grave instead.

AmericasLastHope
05-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Not really new,,
From 2010,, and those are revisions based on earlier plans.

Not new, but newly leaked. So new to the general public, but not the Feds. I've known about their plans for quite a while, but these documents seem to confirm prior speculation.

CPUd
05-03-2013, 06:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC2TzspJn5A

QueenB4Liberty
05-03-2013, 06:47 PM
I wish the Judge would've talked about those camps. If he's on our side and they exist, why isn't he talking about this?

AmericasLastHope
05-04-2013, 12:26 AM
I wish the Judge would've talked about those camps. If he's on our side and they exist, why isn't he talking about this?

I think the documents might have been leaked after the Judge made those comments.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-04-2013, 04:50 AM
I think the documents might have been leaked after the Judge made those comments.

I think it would be better if they talked about the camps without the judge in the video at all (especially leading it), as they are two sufficiently different and important things to discuss.

seraphson
05-04-2013, 08:01 AM
What's to be afraid of an entity that literally had billions at its disposal but could barely handle a tropical storm situation?
I'd say people can be even less predictable than the weather. It's also we the people that were born in this nation that tried the approach of freedom, something rarely if every tried before in the past. That's in our blood and here to stay regardless of how many patsies may be out there. Obviously things may seem grim but in talking to a lot of people there's a good amount that still know what's morally right so I believe if any of this camp talk was to come to fruition it would be met with strong resistance.

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated."
-Thomas Paine

BAllen
05-04-2013, 08:13 AM
lol

unknown
05-04-2013, 08:40 AM
The federalies dont even need to get involved.

In the new guilty until proven incarcerated system, local law enforcement seems perfectly willing to act as judge, jury and executioner.

affa
05-04-2013, 08:41 AM
What's to be afraid of an entity that literally had billions at its disposal but could barely handle a tropical storm situation?

We successfully interned an entire segment of the population during WWII.

pcosmar
05-04-2013, 09:18 AM

You completely misunderstand the purpose of the "entity".