PDA

View Full Version : Got Trolled by Neo Con Think Tanks. I had facts they Had None.

AngryCanadian
05-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Getting trolled on my twitter by supposed Neo Con Think Tank Members
This must be quite rather ironic i have to say the least, rather then they (the Think Tanks members) urging agaisnt the facts and statements what they decided to do? :rolleyes:

They decided to troll twitter TL completely. I will be posting some of the stuff just to show how unprofessional these Think Tanks members act uncivilized and it seems they dont know how twitter even works, but thats really not surprising they arent actually damaging me or my followers but rather they are just embarrassing themselves by trolling.

Now i understand how some must feel and how ron paul feels if you go up agaisnt the system. I must be doing something right. Here's the conversation

Phillip Smyth ‏@PhillipSmyth 52s
@robertcaruso, he's just asking questions! I'll bet he doesn't even know that neocon fire can't melt steel!

Robert Caruso ‏@robertcaruso 12
@you are a Paulbot. Own it, homeskillet. Are you, what, ashamed? @phillipsmyth

Jesus, you can't even spell properly...I've had 4 rum and cokes, and I can hold it together. What a loser. @phillipsmyth

Phillip Smyth is supposed to be an Research Fellow at an think tank. Along with his freind and her freind.

Nancy ‏@RightDame 15m

@GamerOps Stop right there gamer. Correct grammar is "you're." Use this sentence; "You're(you are)aware your intellect exceeds mine, right?"
aweisburd ‏@webradius now

“@GamerOps: @PhillipSmyth
You know its quite pathetic to see how your just trolling.” you're not your. English damn it!

Shami Witness ‏@ElSaltador 7m

@gamerops There was no Taliban in d 80s.read some history. Dumb***@phillipsmyth @robertcaruso

actually I hav a good enough clue.it all started wid d Soviets killin n raping Afghans @phillipsmyth

Robert Caruso ‏@robertcaruso 15m

@GamerOps I'm a conservative Democrat, you ***. Thanks for playing.
Dunce cap is waiting for you in the starboard corner. @phillipsmyth

Nancy ‏@RightDame 24m
@PhillipSmyth @GamerOps
That's how I found cannibal Carl. He was afraid of me..LOL I was too nice and it freaked him out. He blocked me haha

Robert Caruso ‏@robertcaruso 31m
His name is @GamerOps. I'm too handsome for this shit. Dude,
go sit in the corner and quit harassing @PhillipSmyth.

Robert Caruso ‏@robertcaruso 34m
@PhillipSmyth look, @gamerops doesn't
want to square off with me in a 'debate'. I don't debate. I argue, and I win. Every time[/B].
Yeah you dont win this is called trolling how is this arguing again?

Phillip Smyth ‏@PhillipSmyth 37m
@GamerOps Pot, meet my friend kettle. CC @robertcaruso

Phillip Smyth ‏@PhillipSmyth 42m
@robertcaruso Dude. There is! I plot how[B] I'll back Nusra, with the help of Cheney and Wolfowitz,
from behind that DIA mural. @GamerOps

N. Pitaphoros ‏@engineofentropy 10s
@PhillipSmyth like all Paulbots, @GamerOps 's grasp on reality is tenuous, his feelings are easily hurt,
and he loves being the victim

After two hours of pathetic wasteful brainless debating with four brainless morons who dont have a brain to think for themselves other then FOX NEWS. And or the Israeli logical thinking paths of arming the Free Syrian Army in Syria.

PhillipSmyth blocked me by saying the following.

Many of you enjoyed my mocking/trolling of a Paulbot troll. However, I have some Hizballah funeral vids/pics to go through, so I blocked him

@PhillipSmyth like all Paulbots, @GamerOps 's grasp on reality is tenuous, his feelings are easily hurt, and he loves being the victim
Whats more ironic this self proclaimed Research Fellow with no think tank mentioned on his profile.

He called up his several buddies to troll my followers and my TL whats more PhillipSmyth created a second account on twitter by breaking twitter rules in order to troll me. His second account.

https://twitter.com/TimSwan314

And here's the prick who trolled on my twitter with no actual facts other trolling my followers and yet he tries to pretend that his a expert on Syria,Christians.

Interview: Phillip Smyth on Syria
http://blogsofwar.com/2013/03/07/interview-phillip-smyth-on-syria/

You know its rather ironic for a supposed Research Fellow at a think tank to see him troll users just because they dont agree with the mainstream media and there message and troll users for about two hours after you try to debate with them or urge with them and give them the facts only to see there was no point in doing so.

They would rather just troll agaisnt you or mock you, but if they mock you that means they have no facts use agaisnt you, or to which they can counter you. For think tank experts they have weak arguments, bad etiquette calling names, none of us do that to others when we disagree.

How did this all started you might ask? it all started after i stated to this Research Fellow (So we are going to arm the terrorists now?) or something similar in between. So in two replies this supposed Research Fellow replied the following.

I hope you understand that your
view also has many holes in it too. Isolationism from the world also is problematic.

Policy and national interest is much more complicated that "do absolutely nothing" or "Dump everything on them".

After the three tweets he brought out a freind N. Pitaphoros in which the user attacked me by saying.

Especially since doesn't seem like most mentally stable or intelligent person around

Really? just because i dont share the ideal policy idea of interventionists? this is coming from a freind of this supposed Research Fellow who trolled not only me but my followers as well. And as usual he also brought out Nancy@RightDame whom trolled for about an hour.

Whats also most ironic is that this Phillip Smyth Research Fellow claims to follow Lebanon,Syria,MidEast Christians,& Hizballah, when i tweeted him how Syrian Christians were Told Convert, Leave, or Die. i had no responses at all. Expect more trolling. And i had being trolled by Shami Witness someone who.

Musings on Bilad ash Sham,
Sunni Revolutions, Jihad, Libya,Economic Collapse,
Supports Jihad, king idris. With thus none of those users who replied had any facts and yet they all act as big time experts on Syria? what a joke.

AngryCanadian
05-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Sorry if this was long but it was rather interesting what would you think of it and there mindless useless arguments? this is the same supposed expert that our MSM uses on Syria. Well today he didst act like an expert more like an Clown.

Please mods move this topic to the subsection hot topics section.

WhistlinDave
05-02-2013, 11:41 PM
I find Twitter completely useless for trying to have an intelligent conversation or debate. Other than maybe posting links to good stuff, I don't expect to change anyone's mind or get my point across in 140 characters, even in several tweets of 140 characters each. I'd have an easier time trying to take a dump & finish wiping in 30 seconds. (And I'd probably get more mental stimulation out of it than that "conversation" you just had too, from the sound of it.) Those guys sound like flippin' idiots. If they're from a "think tank" I feel sorry for the rest of the fish in there.

fr33
05-02-2013, 11:47 PM
You must either be a Jew or you hate the Fuhrer.

fr33
05-02-2013, 11:56 PM
I threw a few zings at one of your combatants.