PDA

View Full Version : Meet America's rulers

max
11-25-2007, 03:15 PM
vanity Fair lists top 100 power brokers in America

http://www.mikepiperreport.com/Articles_Archive/AmericanFreePress/AFP2007_07-12/Michael_Collins_Piper_AFP20071126_Who_Really_Rules _America.html

skilt
11-25-2007, 04:16 PM
a very nice completely unfounded list. All loose associations with no hard facts. Your fascination with Zionism as the root of all evil continues and consumes you, distracting from the real mission of these forums. To say that you behave selfishly in this respect is an understatement. It's sad really, that you would invest so much energy directed at one minority and seek to hold them responsible for our broken country. When will it occur to you that the root of evil is the hunger for power, and it has many many faces. Why focus soley on the "Zionists"?? Why don't you list all the power brokers??? I believe you have good intentions, but you act in small minded ways time after time.

sk

MyKillK
11-25-2007, 04:19 PM
This list considers Ralph Lauren more powerful than a Rothschild? HAHAHAHA.

apc3161
11-25-2007, 04:21 PM
John Stewart is on that list, and Steve Jobs is 2nd on that list, enough said. ( and I personally dont even like apple)

EvilEngineer
11-25-2007, 06:02 PM
A few names stick out that I would believe... some are kind of in there, just because they have wealth. I mean... what evil army do you see being lead by Tom Hanks?

asgardshill
11-25-2007, 07:40 PM
A few names stick out that I would believe... some are kind of in there, just because they have wealth. I mean... what evil army do you see being lead by Tom Hanks?

I myself see legions of volleyballs with faces painted in human blood ... but I'm weird. :o

RPFTW!
11-25-2007, 07:48 PM
a very nice completely unfounded list. All loose associations with no hard facts. Your fascination with Zionism as the root of all evil continues and consumes you, distracting from the real mission of these forums. To say that you behave selfishly in this respect is an understatement. It's sad really, that you would invest so much energy directed at one minority and seek to hold them responsible for our broken country. When will it occur to you that the root of evil is the hunger for power, and it has many many faces. Why focus soley on the "Zionists"?? Why don't you list all the power brokers??? I believe you have good intentions, but you act in small minded ways time after time.

sk

If we ignore zionist control of America then it will never be addressed, this is why the communists invented political correctness, nothing will ever be done about zionists control over America unless people are aware that there is a problem in the first place. Nothing will ever be done if people are too afraid to expose them.

Also I am not racist and I don't hate Jews at all, zionists are a small but powerful minority in the Jewish community who are giving all Jews a bad name

jewsagainstzionism.com

lucius
11-25-2007, 07:57 PM

sk

True Names Of The Two US Political Parties

Dick Eastman
olfriend@nwinfo.net
11-25-7

Here are the true names of the two political parties running major candidates in the US presidential election.

The first is AIPAC, running thirteen candidates, all representing the ruling minority.

The second is Ron Paul, running one candidate and representing everybody else.

(And the AIPAC side cheats.)

If I was for Ron Paul, I would use this approach.

Dick Eastman

http://www.rense.com/general79/tru.htm

Jon S
11-25-2007, 08:01 PM
haha jay-z is above martha stewart.... come on now